Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I enjoyed that, passing seemed faster, more effort and desire 21:02 - Mar 9 with 765 viewsMaySixth

1-1 a decent point against a decent team

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

totally agree (n/t) on 21:07 - Mar 9 with 730 viewsunstableblue

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

I enjoyed that, passing seemed faster, more effort and desire on 21:09 - Mar 9 with 698 viewschrismakin

What I enjoyed was seeing our midfield swap positional through the game. Something which we will do alot of going forwards itll open things up for us

I felt lankester and Edward's sadly hurt us. I dont j ow the answer to who's best wide. We dont really have great options here.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

I enjoyed that, passing seemed faster, more effort and desire on 21:30 - Mar 9 with 637 viewsMaySixth

I enjoyed that, passing seemed faster, more effort and desire on 21:09 - Mar 9 by chrismakin

What I enjoyed was seeing our midfield swap positional through the game. Something which we will do alot of going forwards itll open things up for us

I felt lankester and Edward's sadly hurt us. I dont j ow the answer to who's best wide. We dont really have great options here.

Edwards started off really well I thought tonight
Lankester didn't really take his opportunity.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

I enjoyed that, passing seemed faster, more effort and desire on 21:33 - Mar 9 with 615 viewsblueislander

The passing really wasn’t quick or accurate enough. We only looked dangerous when Bishop , and to a lesser extent, Edwards ran at them.
I enjoyed that, passing seemed faster, more effort and desire on 21:36 - Mar 9 with 585 viewswkj

I enjoyed that, passing seemed faster, more effort and desire on 21:30 - Mar 9 by MaySixth

Edwards started off really well I thought tonight
Lankester didn't really take his opportunity.

We need Edwards on the left. Kenlock is one of the few players who have improved this season, so to have someone he can link up with on the left that likes to cut inside (as Edwards does) - we could have a really potent passage of attack on that side of the pitch.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I enjoyed that, passing seemed faster, more effort and desire on 21:39 - Mar 9 with 558 viewsPique

I enjoyed that, passing seemed faster, more effort and desire on 21:09 - Mar 9 by chrismakin

It seems odd to me that for the last three years we’ve been attempting to play a formation that relies on wingers, despite having wide options involving either wingers who aren’t very good (Edwards, Bennetts etc) or players who aren’t wingers at all (Judge, Sears etc).

Personally I think our current squad is well set up for a 5-3-2, with Woolfenden as the sweeper, Matheson and Kenlock as the wing backs, a midfield three taken from our various combinations of Judge/Bishop/Downes/Dozzell and Norwood and Jackson up front.

Will never happen though.
I enjoyed that, passing seemed faster, more effort and desire on 21:41 - Mar 9 with 538 viewsReuser_is_God

I personally thought we were pretty awful.

But an excellent point considering.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

I enjoyed that, passing seemed faster, more effort and desire on 21:42 - Mar 9 with 518 viewspointofblue

I enjoyed that, passing seemed faster, more effort and desire on 21:41 - Mar 9 by Reuser_is_God

I personally thought we were pretty awful.

But an excellent point considering.

First half we were dreadful. Much improved in the second half.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024