Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The sh it cook is getting off some of you already 21:07 - Apr 13 with 557 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Is laughable.

It’s all right, we’d rather get another manager in again.

Better that than having to admit some of our fabled youth just aren’t cutting it and the squad just isn’t good enough. Cooks fault.

Wait, Leam Richardson’s fault, and therefore Cooks fault.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

The sh it cook is getting off some of you already on 21:08 - Apr 13 with 527 viewsCoco

yes and voice of the people itfcjoe seems to have buckled early.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

The sh it cook is getting off some of you already on 21:10 - Apr 13 with 492 viewsCarlosValderrama

When you employ a manager after one chat on zoom, why are we surprised he is a shower of sh!7€?
The sh it cook is getting off some of you already on 21:12 - Apr 13 with 442 viewsCoco

The sh it cook is getting off some of you already on 21:10 - Apr 13 by CarlosValderrama

When you employ a manager after one chat on zoom, why are we surprised he is a shower of sh!7€?

er....

what?

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

The sh it cook is getting off some of you already on 21:13 - Apr 13 with 439 viewsCheltenham_Blue

The sh it cook is getting off some of you already on 21:10 - Apr 13 by CarlosValderrama

Shouldn’t you be enjoying being top of the league?
A league one mid table side seems a strange place to spend your time.

Fly away little budgie, we’re happy for you.

See you August 2022.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2021 21:14]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

The sh it cook is getting off some of you already on 21:15 - Apr 13 with 419 viewshype313

Far too early to be calling out Cook for me, when will people wake up and realise these players are just not good enough.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

The sh it cook is getting off some of you already on 21:17 - Apr 13 with 381 viewsNeedhamChris

The sh it cook is getting off some of you already on 21:15 - Apr 13 by hype313

Far too early to be calling out Cook for me, when will people wake up and realise these players are just not good enough.

I don’t think people are calling for a change, but we are allowed to think that Cook has underperformed.

Did the 90% + on here who wanted lambert out really do so because they thought the replacement would do worse this season?

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

The sh it cook is getting off some of you already on 21:18 - Apr 13 with 371 viewsStokieBlue

The sh it cook is getting off some of you already on 21:12 - Apr 13 by Coco

er....

what?

He's a budgie troll.

Look at his posting history. Until the other day the previous post he made was about 4 years ago saying we should get Harry Redknapp.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

The sh it cook is getting off some of you already on 21:19 - Apr 13 with 356 viewschrismakin

The sh it cook is getting off some of you already on 21:17 - Apr 13 by NeedhamChris

I don’t think people are calling for a change, but we are allowed to think that Cook has underperformed.

Did the 90% + on here who wanted lambert out really do so because they thought the replacement would do worse this season?

Again, the change should have been made way before January, it's not rocket science

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Login to get fewer ads

The sh it cook is getting off some of you already on 21:19 - Apr 13 with 347 viewspointofblue

The sh it cook is getting off some of you already on 21:19 - Apr 13 by chrismakin

Again, the change should have been made way before January, it's not rocket science

That’s before January 2020 - though admittedly Cook wouldn’t have been available then.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024