Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Positives that were there today 20:35 - Apr 24 with 1220 viewschrismakin

KVY - Much better second half today, definately better when more direct, rather than reserved, will need alot of support from the back next season as he will be a very important outlet for our attacks so our CB's and the DM's need to be switched on ready to cover.

Final ball was lacking, but tbf that's what third game game?

Dobra, much better today, didn't do enough off the bench for me last week to justify a starting place but today was alot more tidier, didn't keep hold of the ball to much and did the simple things well

Cornell, a solid day today, wouldn't see him as a number 1, not just based on today but previous games of his, he still doesn;t command his area, but I can see him being a no.2 with Holy gone imo.

Wolfy, some passing of old today, took a while to get going, but played some nice 'wolfy' balls into our midfield and over to Ward

Dozzell, a better half again for Andre, you can see him getting slowly getting used to pushing higher, I saw him in and around their area more today than previous games, needs to work on shot technique, but I guess if he's always been a DCM, he's barely been that close to get a shot off.

Edwards - actually none, im joking, bloody awful today, set pieces most definately the worst i've ever witnessed from a town player.

[Post edited 24 Apr 2021 20:39]

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Positives that were there today on 20:47 - Apr 24 with 1157 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Edwards should never appear in a town shirt again in my opinion.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Positives that were there today on 20:49 - Apr 24 with 1146 viewschrismakin

Positives that were there today on 20:47 - Apr 24 by Cheltenham_Blue

Edwards should never appear in a town shirt again in my opinion.

It was a very very bad performance that.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Positives that were there today on 20:53 - Apr 24 with 1116 viewsBluefish

Positives that were there today on 20:49 - Apr 24 by chrismakin

It was a very very bad performance that.

Far from his worse. Pretty average for him

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Positives that were there today on 21:11 - Apr 24 with 1074 viewsIllinoisblue

Another positive; the continued appearance of Bennetts in the starting line up gives us all hope we may yet make it as a professional footballer.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Positives that were there today on 21:14 - Apr 24 with 1046 viewsPJH

Positives that were there today on 20:53 - Apr 24 by Bluefish

Far from his worse. Pretty average for him

It was just a standard Edwards performance although he obviously did not understand that with corners and freekicks near to the penalty area you are not supposed to be seeing if you can kick the ball out for a throw without it bouncing.
Positives that were there today on 22:38 - Apr 24 with 896 viewsPique

The fact that Cornell did well today was the biggest positive for me, because hopefully it means I never have to watch Holy in a Town shirt again.

I’m sorry, I know he’s a nice bloke and I wish him well, but I don’t think he’s anywhere close to being good enough.
Positives that were there today on 02:44 - Apr 25 with 743 viewsitfctilidie

The only real positive for me is that there is 3 more games of these wasters left
Positives that were there today on 08:18 - Apr 25 with 565 viewsJammyDodgerrr

At this point in this season, as long as can keep getting KVY minutes without injury, that's the best we can hope for and that's, three in a row now?

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024