Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Missed my first iFollow of the season how did Wolf, Downes, Dozzell and Dobra... 09:48 - May 3 with 1284 viewsunstableblue

.... play?

Combine with Norwood, are they only starters yesterday with a chance of inclusion next season?

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Missed my first iFollow of the season how did Wolf, Downes, Dozzell and Dobra... on 09:54 - May 3 with 1256 viewsreusersfreekicks

Dobra was poor, losing control of the ball too easily. Maybe the clamour for him to play more will reduce now
[Post edited 3 May 2021 9:56]
Missed my first iFollow of the season how did Wolf, Downes, Dozzell and Dobra... on 09:55 - May 3 with 1246 viewsDeano69

Wolf did ok

..End of report..

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Missed my first iFollow of the season how did Wolf, Downes, Dozzell and Dobra... on 10:03 - May 3 with 1217 viewsLankHenners

The former 3 all good. Woolfenden the pick of the bunch, a much more assured performance. A bad day for the ‘Dozzell doesn’t offer anything’ crowd as the game showed what he can do if the support ahead of him is right. Dobra ok but below his recent sub appearances and still looks like he could’ve done with a loan. His tenacity and want to play at a high tempo is great but lost the ball too much and too easily, plus he’ll get himself into trouble with those frustrated lunges he does when he loses the ball. Would still start him over Harrop and Bennetts who are useless.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Missed my first iFollow of the season how did Wolf, Downes, Dozzell and Dobra... on 10:10 - May 3 with 1185 viewsblueislander

Missed my first iFollow of the season how did Wolf, Downes, Dozzell and Dobra... on 10:03 - May 3 by LankHenners

The former 3 all good. Woolfenden the pick of the bunch, a much more assured performance. A bad day for the ‘Dozzell doesn’t offer anything’ crowd as the game showed what he can do if the support ahead of him is right. Dobra ok but below his recent sub appearances and still looks like he could’ve done with a loan. His tenacity and want to play at a high tempo is great but lost the ball too much and too easily, plus he’ll get himself into trouble with those frustrated lunges he does when he loses the ball. Would still start him over Harrop and Bennetts who are useless.

I sort of get the hype about Dobra because at times he looks exciting, but there is just never a meaningful end product. If something can be coached into him over the summer to improve his use of the ball when he has beaten a man , he may be worth keeping.
Missed my first iFollow of the season how did Wolf, Downes, Dozzell and Dobra... on 10:26 - May 3 with 1133 viewsnoggin

First 3 had decent games. Let's not forget who the opposition were though.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Missed my first iFollow of the season how did Wolf, Downes, Dozzell and Dobra... on 10:29 - May 3 with 1121 viewsunstableblue

Missed my first iFollow of the season how did Wolf, Downes, Dozzell and Dobra... on 10:03 - May 3 by LankHenners

Great information thank you

Dozzell could have a very good season next term, with better energy and movement around him. He needs to play more advanced, with Downes the defensive terrier.... having said that I think Cook will bring someone in if character for the middle two slots

I did question whether Dobra was truly first team ready, but sucked into ‘anyone but bennets’ zeitgeist... and as you say anyone but bennets

Missed my first iFollow of the season how did Wolf, Downes, Dozzell and Dobra... on 10:33 - May 3 with 1104 viewsunstableblue

Missed my first iFollow of the season how did Wolf, Downes, Dozzell and Dobra... on 09:55 - May 3 by Deano69

Wolf did ok

..End of report..

Could The Wolf and Wilson form a partnership with Baggot and Toto in reserve?!

I think Wolf will have gained a lot of experience

Cook will surely have a CB in the 6-7-8 players he’ll want to bring in.

But as I keep saying getting quality at scale and refreshing a whole squad is near on impossible.

Missed my first iFollow of the season how did Wolf, Downes, Dozzell and Dobra... on 11:31 - May 3 with 993 viewschrismakin

Missed my first iFollow of the season how did Wolf, Downes, Dozzell and Dobra... on 10:10 - May 3 by blueislander

I sort of get the hype about Dobra because at times he looks exciting, but there is just never a meaningful end product. If something can be coached into him over the summer to improve his use of the ball when he has beaten a man , he may be worth keeping.

What dobra needs to learn cant be done in just a summer.
He really should have taken that loan.. he needs a solid season playing league football for a season. Hes good but his ability to read the game isnt there.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Login to get fewer ads

Missed my first iFollow of the season how did Wolf, Downes, Dozzell and Dobra... on 12:23 - May 3 with 928 viewsDeano69

Missed my first iFollow of the season how did Wolf, Downes, Dozzell and Dobra... on 10:33 - May 3 by unstableblue

Could The Wolf and Wilson form a partnership with Baggot and Toto in reserve?!

I think Wolf will have gained a lot of experience

Cook will surely have a CB in the 6-7-8 players he’ll want to bring in.

But as I keep saying getting quality at scale and refreshing a whole squad is near on impossible.

Pretty sure he’ll stay. Hopefully pushes on and establishing a first team choice. Works well in a 3 or 4 at the back. Him and Wilson would be my pairing with a Toto close based on This season. Be interesting who may be heading in

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

I think you’ll get a spine and one winger from Cooks recruitment on 12:48 - May 3 with 883 viewsunstableblue

Missed my first iFollow of the season how did Wolf, Downes, Dozzell and Dobra... on 12:23 - May 3 by Deano69

Pretty sure he’ll stay. Hopefully pushes on and establishing a first team choice. Works well in a 3 or 4 at the back. Him and Wilson would be my pairing with a Toto close based on This season. Be interesting who may be heading in

A goalie, CB, holding mid, number 10 and a striker... plus a winger

6 players of quality a tall order

But yes someone else will come in to push/challenge/lead wilson, Toto and The Wolf

With Baggot the 5th

I think you’ll get a spine and one winger from Cooks recruitment on 15:39 - May 3 with 715 viewsHeadWestBlue

I think you’ll get a spine and one winger from Cooks recruitment on 12:48 - May 3 by unstableblue

But yes someone else will come in to push/challenge/lead wilson, Toto and The Wolf

With Baggot the 5th

Don't forget we still have Corrie Ndaba too.
I think you’ll get a spine and one winger from Cooks recruitment on 15:43 - May 3 with 701 viewschicoazul

I think you’ll get a spine and one winger from Cooks recruitment on 12:48 - May 3 by unstableblue

With Baggot the 5th

We’re bringing at least 12 players.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I think you’ll get a spine and one winger from Cooks recruitment on 18:04 - May 3 with 550 viewsunstableblue

I think you’ll get a spine and one winger from Cooks recruitment on 15:43 - May 3 by chicoazul

We’re bringing at least 12 players.

Impossible

I think you’ll get a spine and one winger from Cooks recruitment on 18:29 - May 3 with 529 viewschicoazul

I think you’ll get a spine and one winger from Cooks recruitment on 18:04 - May 3 by unstableblue

Impossible

You’ll soon see.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024