Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New season starts here 14:02 - May 9 with 1012 viewsIllinoisblue

Roll on the revolution.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

New season starts here on 14:06 - May 9 with 988 viewsArnieM

Yip, really looking forward to the new era, but am also grounded when I see just how tough Leahue One is go8mg to be next season with the following clubs in it

On the basis that I’m assuming Blackpool will win the playoffs ...the following teams will be at PR next season

Sheffield Wed
Rotherham ( league one hardened)
Wycombe ( league one hardened)
Sunderland
Oxford
Charlton
Lincoln
Pompey
Fleetwood

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

New season starts here on 14:11 - May 9 with 971 viewsHarry_Palmer

New season starts here on 14:06 - May 9 by ArnieM

Yip, really looking forward to the new era, but am also grounded when I see just how tough Leahue One is go8mg to be next season with the following clubs in it

On the basis that I’m assuming Blackpool will win the playoffs ...the following teams will be at PR next season

Sheffield Wed
Sunderland
Oxford
Charlton
Lincoln
Pompey
Fleetwood

Disagree. League One will be sh!t like it always is.

We have a financial advantage over almost everybody now, if we get the recruitment right then we have no need to fear anybody else.
New season starts here on 14:13 - May 9 with 956 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Sheffield Wed
Sunderland
Oxford
Charlton
Lincoln
Pompey
Fleetwood

You mean League 1 is going to be full of League 1 clubs and Sheffield Wednesday?

The only reason it has been and will continue to be tough is because we are a League 1 club.

We need to start getting run like a Championship club and perform like one.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

New season starts here on 14:21 - May 9 with 919 viewsMach_foreignBlue

New season starts here on 14:13 - May 9 by Nthsuffolkblue

You mean League 1 is going to be full of League 1 clubs and Sheffield Wednesday?

The only reason it has been and will continue to be tough is because we are a League 1 club.

There is every chance that we'll start getting run like a Championship club.

If Evans had stayed on there would have been no chance for this.
New season starts here on 14:35 - May 9 with 864 viewsIpswichKnight

New season starts here on 14:21 - May 9 by Mach_foreignBlue

There is every chance that we'll start getting run like a Championship club.

If Evans had stayed on there would have been no chance for this.

We’d be starring down the barrel looking at League 2 with Evans, shopping in the bargain injured freebie bin.

Rotherham will be hard but the rest have nothing that we should fear if we get our recruitment right on and off the pitch.
New season starts here on 14:36 - May 9 with 853 viewsArnieM

New season starts here on 14:13 - May 9 by Nthsuffolkblue

Oh well by your reckoning then, we can look forward to Sheffield Wednesday absolutely romping league one next season.

Doesn’t work that way though does it , why, coz the divisions is notoriously difficult to get out of. Sheffield Utd took 7 years, and if memory servers me right they were a Premier league side jus5 two season before they entered the League one .

We will see.......
[Post edited 9 May 2021 14:37]

New season starts here on 14:50 - May 9 with 803 viewsKropotkin123

Sheffield Wed
Sunderland
Oxford
Charlton
Lincoln
Pompey
Fleetwood

The same Fleetwood that we just stuck three past in one half, after only scoring two in our preceding 8 games. Think they are just bloating the list.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

New season starts here on 16:39 - May 9 with 684 viewsArnieM

New season starts here on 14:50 - May 9 by Kropotkin123

The same Fleetwood that we just stuck three past in one half, after only scoring two in our preceding 8 games. Think they are just bloating the list.

Yes I think they will be in that top group. I think had there been something more to playe for today they’d have been a different team. As it was I think they more than matched us throughout the game, just for once we took our chances...they didn’t .

Login to get fewer ads

New season starts here on 17:00 - May 9 with 617 viewschicoazul

New season starts here on 14:11 - May 9 by Harry_Palmer

We have a financial advantage over almost everybody now, if we get the recruitment right then we have no need to fear anybody else.

Deja vu.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

New season starts here on 17:00 - May 9 with 617 viewsChurchman

New season starts here on 14:11 - May 9 by Harry_Palmer

Spot on. I’d add get the structure of the club and recruitment on and off the field right, the rest will have to worry about us. I’ve not been this optimistic in years. It’s exciting times.
New season starts here on 17:19 - May 9 with 571 viewsNthsuffolkblue

New season starts here on 14:36 - May 9 by ArnieM

Oh well by your reckoning then, we can look forward to Sheffield Wednesday absolutely romping league one next season.

Doesn’t work that way though does it , why, coz the divisions is notoriously difficult to get out of. Sheffield Utd took 7 years, and if memory servers me right they were a Premier league side jus5 two season before they entered the League one .

We will see.......
[Post edited 9 May 2021 14:37]

You seem to be getting the point I am making at last. Sheffield Wednesday will not be romping the league unless they are properly run and they currently are not.

We should be worried about ourselves and being better than whoever is best of the rest, whether that is Oxford, Accrington, Lincoln or actually Sunderland, Portsmouth, Sheffield Wednesday, Charlton or Rotherham.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024