Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Short discussions and throwing good players away 21:31 - May 15 with 2417 viewschrismakin

Appeciate there are some posters claiming to be close to someone at the club, and I completely appreciate the PC may have walked in, spoke to each player for 30 seconds and that was it.

IF this is the case, why is it automatically disrespectful to all the players?

We've seen the likes of Jackson joking and making remarks behind PC's back LIVE during a game, we know for a fact Downes has been counting the days to hand in another transfer request.

we've heard there were players turning up late to training whilst PC and the coaching staff were waiting to get started on more than 1 occasion. ( Twitter rumour mind you )

All these 'ITK' posters on here, on twitter etc it's interesting how every single one is pointing at the manager again being the poison to the club rather than the same squad of players who decided when they felt like turning up for game of football.

Chambers is spot on about one thing, NO 1 knows what goes on at a football club, apart from those involved in it, anyone who's told things could quite easily be fed one side of a story to suit the narrative.

PC may have spent 30 seconds with players and as SW mentioned in his original piece.. it may well be a test. what is wrong with that? The players have had far to much protection over the years, PC gave the same players that very same protection for the first month or so of coming to the club. Maybe this is his test to see who actually wants to be part of ITFC, he mentioned it weekly, Ipswich is a club of stature, players needed to live up to that stature. Very few turned up looking like they wanted to be part of it.

So whilst i appreciate its sad seeing favourites go, trust those in charge to do what's right for the club. We're aren't going to spend just under £1 Mill on a ceo have have O'leary in as chairman for both to just sit back and leave PC to do the wrong thing.

In regards to Chambers etc and some saying how he was mistreated, how do you know 1000% he's not saving face to ITFC video. It's easy for 1 person who has a large support base to make himself look untouchable, but this is the same player that held meetings with players behind Paul Hurts back. It may well have been in good nature, but imo, that's a big show of underminding the new manager who came in and tried to change comfort zone that had clearly grown at the club.

Basically lets chill, see who comes in and lets see if any of our current squad has the bottle to stand up and say they want to be part of this going forwards. As whoever does, will need to work harder than ever before and this for me is the biggest issue for the likes of Dozzell, Bish etc, can they actually keep up to the fitness standards PC will require going forwrds. it doesn't matter how good you might be with the ball at your feet, but both have had severe injuries and both imo fail to give a full blown performance for 90 minutes.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Short discussions and throwing good players away on 21:40 - May 15 with 2340 viewsOldboy

New squad is what is needed. The fewer who are here from last season the better.
Short discussions and throwing good players away on 22:13 - May 15 with 2182 viewsBelsteadCav

Short discussions and throwing good players away on 21:40 - May 15 by Oldboy

New squad is what is needed. The fewer who are here from last season the better.

Totally agree

The last 3 seasons have been an absolute nightmare, change is needed

King of the board since 98
Poll: Updated Poll . What would you rather win as a Sportsman

Short discussions and throwing good players away on 22:16 - May 15 with 2142 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Wow, that was a long post.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Short discussions and throwing good players away on 22:44 - May 15 with 2032 viewsjeera

"Basically lets chill".

You have got to be kidding. You are preaching to other people?

The guy who pretty much speculates on everything and spills every other thought he has onto the forum.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Short discussions and throwing good players away on 22:53 - May 15 with 1991 viewsBasingstokeBlue

30 secs? That’s a wilder claim than the 45 secs claimed earlier.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Short discussions and throwing good players away on 22:55 - May 15 with 1969 viewschrismakin

Short discussions and throwing good players away on 22:44 - May 15 by jeera

"Basically lets chill".

You have got to be kidding. You are preaching to other people?

The guy who pretty much speculates on everything and spills every other thought he has onto the forum.

Who's preaching. You dont wanna chill dont. Upto you :)

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Short discussions and throwing good players away on 23:54 - May 15 with 1881 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Short discussions and throwing good players away on 22:55 - May 15 by chrismakin

Who's preaching. You dont wanna chill dont. Upto you :)

I'm chilled. A nice bottle of Merlot has seen to that.
I also think you make some good points.
Let's see what unfolds. PC has a whole summer to assemble his squad and team. It could be the beginning of something special.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Short discussions and throwing good players away on 00:11 - May 16 with 1826 viewsCoco

Good post, thank you. 👏🏽

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Login to get fewer ads

Short discussions and throwing good players away on 13:06 - May 16 with 1294 viewsJ2BLUE

we know for a fact Downes has been counting the days to hand in another transfer request

Can you expand on this please? What have I missed?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Short discussions and throwing good players away on 15:01 - May 16 with 1107 viewsJ2BLUE

Short discussions and throwing good players away on 13:06 - May 16 by J2BLUE

we know for a fact Downes has been counting the days to hand in another transfer request

Can you expand on this please? What have I missed?

Bump

Truly impaired.

Short discussions and throwing good players away on 15:37 - May 16 with 1009 viewschrismakin

Short discussions and throwing good players away on 15:01 - May 16 by J2BLUE

Bump

Soz J2, went away for for a bit

Was a discussion on here a week or so, about downes and transfer listing, pretty much same as last summer really. nothing reallly unexpected.

I would though like to see him and Morsy together.

Short discussions and throwing good players away on 16:53 - May 16 with 872 viewsreusersfreekicks

Short discussions and throwing good players away on 22:16 - May 15 by Marshalls_Mullet

Wow, that was a long post.

To basically say nothing
Short discussions and throwing good players away on 16:55 - May 16 with 863 viewsreusersfreekicks

Short discussions and throwing good players away on 15:37 - May 16 by chrismakin

Was a discussion on here a week or so, about downes and transfer listing, pretty much same as last summer really. nothing reallly unexpected.

That doesn't go anyway as prove that Downes has wanted away all season. Loads of supposition presented as fact in your diatribe
Short discussions and throwing good players away on 17:27 - May 16 with 808 viewsJ2BLUE

Short discussions and throwing good players away on 15:37 - May 16 by chrismakin

But how do we know he's put in a transfer request? I wouldn't be at all surprised but has it been confirmed? Sounds suspiciously like logic presented as inside info (not by you) unless i'm missing something.

Truly impaired.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024