Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Having a sunny lunch in the garden is a great bonus from WFH 13:31 - Jun 7 with 1198 viewsDubtractor

But man, trying to motivate yourself to leave the garden and go back to work is tough!

Might hold on for another 5 minutes....

Anyone else enjoying this perk of WFH?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Having a sunny lunch in the garden is a great bonus from WFH on 13:33 - Jun 7 with 1174 viewsCotty

Oh definitely. And going for reasonably long walks every day too. Loving it in this weather.
Having a sunny lunch in the garden is a great bonus from WFH on 14:05 - Jun 7 with 1107 viewsDubtractor

Having a sunny lunch in the garden is a great bonus from WFH on 13:33 - Jun 7 by Cotty

Oh definitely. And going for reasonably long walks every day too. Loving it in this weather.

Yeah, wfh in spring summer is decent.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.

Having a sunny lunch in the garden is a great bonus from WFH on 14:08 - Jun 7 with 1102 viewsclive_baker

I found myself chatting with a neighbour today on my mid-morning walk, she was asking if WFH was getting tedious, as she had heard from her son that he was struggling with it. I went on to explain how I missed the office and the monotony of WFH was starting to get to me a bit.

It was only when I walked away I considered the irony of it, essentially complaining that I was getting paid to walk the dog through the beautiful Suffolk countryside, sun shining, at 11:30am on a Monday. It's not all bad.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Having a sunny lunch in the garden is a great bonus from WFH on 14:09 - Jun 7 with 1089 viewsleitrimblue

Gonna be even harder once football starts next week. Can see a lot of early 2pm finishing...
Having a sunny lunch in the garden is a great bonus from WFH on 14:11 - Jun 7 with 1083 viewsSwansea_Blue

Not having this problem today due to lack of sun. But agree on the difficulty of getting back to work after taking a bit of time out. An absolute killer to get going again (not helped by this place!).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Having a sunny lunch in the garden is a great bonus from WFH on 14:13 - Jun 7 with 1062 viewsJimmyJazz

Having a sunny lunch in the garden is a great bonus from WFH on 14:09 - Jun 7 by leitrimblue

Gonna be even harder once football starts next week. Can see a lot of early 2pm finishing...

There’s only really next Monday of much interest at 2pm when Scotland play their first match

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Having a sunny lunch in the garden is a great bonus from WFH on 14:29 - Jun 7 with 1031 viewsleitrimblue

Having a sunny lunch in the garden is a great bonus from WFH on 14:13 - Jun 7 by JimmyJazz

There’s only really next Monday of much interest at 2pm when Scotland play their first match

I imagine even Ukraine v North Macedonia will be a bit of a wfh bonus. Think I'm gonna just turn the phone off and crack open a wfh beer at 2
Having a sunny lunch in the garden is a great bonus from WFH on 14:46 - Jun 7 with 982 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Having a sunny lunch in the garden is a great bonus from WFH on 14:29 - Jun 7 by leitrimblue

I imagine even Ukraine v North Macedonia will be a bit of a wfh bonus. Think I'm gonna just turn the phone off and crack open a wfh beer at 2

too right!!

BOTTOMS UP
Login to get fewer ads

Having a sunny lunch in the garden is a great bonus from WFH on 14:54 - Jun 7 with 963 viewsgreyhound

Having a sunny lunch in the garden is a great bonus from WFH on 13:33 - Jun 7 by Cotty

Lunch break in the hot tub, radio on, soon forget your even WFH
Having a sunny lunch in the garden is a great bonus from WFH on 15:33 - Jun 7 with 931 viewsDubtractor

Having a sunny lunch in the garden is a great bonus from WFH on 14:08 - Jun 7 by clive_baker

I found myself chatting with a neighbour today on my mid-morning walk, she was asking if WFH was getting tedious, as she had heard from her son that he was struggling with it. I went on to explain how I missed the office and the monotony of WFH was starting to get to me a bit.

It was only when I walked away I considered the irony of it, essentially complaining that I was getting paid to walk the dog through the beautiful Suffolk countryside, sun shining, at 11:30am on a Monday. It's not all bad.

Yeah, I've had plenty of moans about wfh, especially over winter, but there are plenty of positives too.

I had a particularly heavy few months with wall to wall teams meetings over March and April which made me pretty miserable, but thankfully having a quieter period on that front.

Having a sunny lunch in the garden is a great bonus from WFH on 15:38 - Jun 7 with 922 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

Love WFH, changed my contract to always have at least 3 days here moving forward.

I like to start at 7, have a nap mid morning for 30 mins, 2hrs for lunch and then finish at 7pm to fit in a full day.

Feel so much more revitalised for the role.
Having a sunny lunch in the garden is a great bonus from WFH on 15:55 - Jun 7 with 863 viewsJimmyJazz

Having a sunny lunch in the garden is a great bonus from WFH on 15:33 - Jun 7 by Dubtractor

Yeah, I've had plenty of moans about wfh, especially over winter, but there are plenty of positives too.

I had a particularly heavy few months with wall to wall teams meetings over March and April which made me pretty miserable, but thankfully having a quieter period on that front.

From a seasonal perspective I appreciated not having to leave the house in winter when it’s cold, wet or snowy. I walk to work and enjoy walking in a couple of days a week with weather like today

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Having a sunny lunch in the garden is a great bonus from WFH on 16:21 - Jun 7 with 834 viewsDubtractor

Having a sunny lunch in the garden is a great bonus from WFH on 15:55 - Jun 7 by JimmyJazz

From a seasonal perspective I appreciated not having to leave the house in winter when it’s cold, wet or snowy. I walk to work and enjoy walking in a couple of days a week with weather like today

Can relate to that as I also walk to work. I think I miss the walk as much as seeing actual people, so try and get a 30 minute walk round holywells Park 2 or 3 mornings a week.

Having a sunny lunch in the garden is a great bonus from WFH on 16:25 - Jun 7 with 826 viewsTractorWood

Love it. Can cycle at lunch or go for a run.

Amazing when sunny. Can work late when I need to.

So much more flexible, saving loads on petrol and having healthy lunches.

Far more positives than negatives imo.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024