Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone watched Time with Sean Bean and Stephen Graham? 13:52 - Jun 7 with 1430 viewsOriginalMarkyP

The prison thing?

It's very good.

A lot of scousers.

Probably an accurate portrayal of our dressing room next season.

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

Anyone watched Time with Sean Bean and Stephen Graham? on 17:19 - Jun 7 with 1283 viewsParky

I watched the first episode last night and thought it was brilliant, looking forward to the next episode already.

Stephen Graham is in everything I’ve watched lately, recently just binged Line of Duty the other week and he’s in one of the series and then also watched This is England on one of the film channels a few weeks back.
Anyone watched Time with Sean Bean and Stephen Graham? on 18:41 - Jun 7 with 1176 viewsjaykay

Anyone watched Time with Sean Bean and Stephen Graham? on 17:19 - Jun 7 by Parky

I watched the first episode last night and thought it was brilliant, looking forward to the next episode already.

Stephen Graham is in everything I’ve watched lately, recently just binged Line of Duty the other week and he’s in one of the series and then also watched This is England on one of the film channels a few weeks back.

he's no billy bremner thou

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Anyone watched Time with Sean Bean and Stephen Graham? on 18:56 - Jun 7 with 1141 viewsBent_double

Yes, thought it was superb, gripping stuff.

Have to say, the subject matter is probably one of my worst nightmares: being thrown into a prison system that you're completely unsuited/unprepared for and having to get by day-to-day. Don't think I'd last more than a couple of days...

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Anyone watched Time with Sean Bean and Stephen Graham? on 19:02 - Jun 7 with 1133 viewstextbackup

Anyone watched Time with Sean Bean and Stephen Graham? on 17:19 - Jun 7 by Parky

can download the lot on bbc iplayer, I watched 1 and 2 lastnight. quality

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Anyone watched Time with Sean Bean and Stephen Graham? on 19:57 - Jun 7 with 1033 viewsBluespeed225

Anyone watched Time with Sean Bean and Stephen Graham? on 18:41 - Jun 7 by jaykay

he's no billy bremner thou

He was rubbish in that wasn't he! Sheen on the other hand still had good technique. Don't think Steven will be getting asked to play in the Robbie Williams Celeb game. He was good as Tony Pro' though..
Anyone watched Time with Sean Bean and Stephen Graham? on 20:04 - Jun 7 with 1014 viewsghostofescobar

Very good, but watch Broken, which is stunning.

GhostOfEscobar

Anyone watched Time with Sean Bean and Stephen Graham? on 20:35 - Jun 7 with 965 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Anyone watched Time with Sean Bean and Stephen Graham? on 23:42 - Jun 7 with 826 viewsOriginalMarkyP

Anyone watched Time with Sean Bean and Stephen Graham? on 20:35 - Jun 7 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Technically the post is about football because I use the words "scousers and dressing-room".

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone watched Time with Sean Bean and Stephen Graham? on 02:00 - Jun 8 with 786 viewsurbanblue

Have you seen The Virtues? It's excellent and Stephen Graham is superb in it.
Anyone watched Time with Sean Bean and Stephen Graham? on 10:44 - Jun 8 with 590 viewsOriginalMarkyP

Anyone watched Time with Sean Bean and Stephen Graham? on 02:00 - Jun 8 by urbanblue

Have you seen The Virtues? It's excellent and Stephen Graham is superb in it.

Loved it

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024