Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Denmark attendance 18:48 - Jun 17 with 1165 viewswitchdoctor

has anyone mentioned the lack of distancing ?…looks as packed as the Hungary game the other day…
Denmark attendance on 18:52 - Jun 17 with 1133 viewsbluelagos

25k in a 40k capacity I think I read

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Denmark attendance on 18:55 - Jun 17 with 1118 viewsSarge

They’ve ditched masks and most outdoor restrictions although apparently there should be a metre between each person which it doesn’t look like.

I’d say it looks like a vision of paradise but I’ll probably be accused of supporting a fascist regime or implicit support for Viking atrocities or something.
Denmark attendance on 18:58 - Jun 17 with 1085 viewsSitfcB

Great to see!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Denmark attendance on 19:01 - Jun 17 with 1052 viewsronnyd

The fact that the empty seats are red makes it look worse.
Denmark attendance on 19:07 - Jun 17 with 1013 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Denmark attendance on 18:58 - Jun 17 by SitfcB

Great to see!

Magnificent to see.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Denmark attendance on 19:07 - Jun 17 with 1012 viewsmonty_radio

It's the Hygge

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Denmark attendance on 19:30 - Jun 17 with 930 viewsBluedanW

What I'm confused about is that they seem to restrict attendances to a certain percentage at sporting events, however they seem to not spread the fans around the grounds. I even thought this watching some of the Premier league games on the last day of the season. Surely you're defeating the object if you say have 25% capacity and then sit them altogether. Baku looked like the Welsh fans were all together with no spaces. Well certainly no groups of 6
Denmark attendance on 19:40 - Jun 17 with 899 viewsgtsb1966

When people see this and then see Wimbledon ,being played with a 50% capacity and then a 100% capacity for the men's and womens finals, they are going to be pretty pissed off if restrictions go beyond the July opening date. I'm not saying they will but it could happen. If, and it's a big if, this happens, I can see the start of some serious unrest in this country.
Login to get fewer ads

Denmark attendance on 21:44 - Jun 17 with 733 viewsPinewoodblue

Denmark attendance on 19:30 - Jun 17 by BluedanW

What I'm confused about is that they seem to restrict attendances to a certain percentage at sporting events, however they seem to not spread the fans around the grounds. I even thought this watching some of the Premier league games on the last day of the season. Surely you're defeating the object if you say have 25% capacity and then sit them altogether. Baku looked like the Welsh fans were all together with no spaces. Well certainly no groups of 6

The seats allocated would have been spread around, socially distanced, but people tend to move around. There were more fans behind the goal for the Wembley game as it progressed.

Our Scottish friends will do the same but, a bit like Norwich fans, most are related.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Denmark attendance on 21:47 - Jun 17 with 724 viewsLord_Lucan

Denmark attendance on 21:44 - Jun 17 by Pinewoodblue

The seats allocated would have been spread around, socially distanced, but people tend to move around. There were more fans behind the goal for the Wembley game as it progressed.

Our Scottish friends will do the same but, a bit like Norwich fans, most are related.

Our Scottish fans are all over London like a plague of kilted ne'er do well locusts at the moment.

Lock up ya daughters!

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024