Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aww!! diddums, the likle Pompey fans are getting all upset 09:15 - Jul 28 with 2378 viewsKeno

PompeyFan24680
@PompeyFan24680
·
14h
Replying to
@IpswichTown
I speak on behalf of all league 1 fans when I say chequebook FC should be fined and have a point deduction for buying the league. Their results this season don't count in my books!!!
[Post edited 28 Jul 2021 9:15]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Aww!! diddums, the likle Pompey fans are getting all upset on 09:23 - Jul 28 with 2272 viewsOldsmoker

Seems this Pompey Fan doesn't want us around.
Our only option is to win Lg 1 and leave Portsmouth to stew in Lg 1 forever.
I'm sure that will please this fan.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Aww!! diddums, the likle Pompey fans are getting all upset on 09:26 - Jul 28 with 2223 viewshoppy

Jealousy is such an ugly trait, isn’t it?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Aww!! diddums, the likle Pompey fans are getting all upset on 09:30 - Jul 28 with 2166 viewsCaptainAhab

Pompey fans complaining about other clubs buying things never gets old 😂
Aww!! diddums, the likle Pompey fans are getting all upset on 09:35 - Jul 28 with 2103 viewsKeno

Aww!! diddums, the likle Pompey fans are getting all upset on 09:26 - Jul 28 by hoppy

Jealousy is such an ugly trait, isn’t it?

To be fair most things about Portsmouth are ugly!!

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Aww!! diddums, the likle Pompey fans are getting all upset on 09:40 - Jul 28 with 2069 viewsGuthrum

The weird thing being, they are only angry because we have hired someone they would have liked to - for presumably a similar price.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Aww!! diddums, the likle Pompey fans are getting all upset on 09:52 - Jul 28 with 1974 viewsRegencyBlue

Aww!! diddums, the likle Pompey fans are getting all upset on 09:30 - Jul 28 by CaptainAhab

Pompey fans complaining about other clubs buying things never gets old 😂

Indeed!

The amounts they were spending 10+ years ago were huge.

I also think the hierarchy at some clubs are getting their excuses in early and are using us to do so.
Aww!! diddums, the likle Pompey fans are getting all upset on 10:06 - Jul 28 with 1852 viewsMoriarty

He speaks on behalf of “all league one fans” which by definition include us.

Good to see he’s thrown in the towel already though. He can go and f@ck himself.

What the Portsmouth clown doesn’t get is that it is one thing to spend. It’s another to organise them into an effective unit and win the league. We have the resources to win the league and after these levels of recruitment, the spotlight is now on PC and how we do our stuff on the pitch. Here’s hoping we all succeed.

fka omuircheartaigh

Aww!! diddums, the likle Pompey fans are getting all upset on 10:15 - Jul 28 with 1775 viewshoppy

Aww!! diddums, the likle Pompey fans are getting all upset on 10:06 - Jul 28 by Moriarty

He speaks on behalf of “all league one fans” which by definition include us.

Good to see he’s thrown in the towel already though. He can go and f@ck himself.

What the Portsmouth clown doesn’t get is that it is one thing to spend. It’s another to organise them into an effective unit and win the league. We have the resources to win the league and after these levels of recruitment, the spotlight is now on PC and how we do our stuff on the pitch. Here’s hoping we all succeed.

Also, they seem to fail to grasp how many players we have released/moved on... are we not supposed to replace those?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

Aww!! diddums, the likle Pompey fans are getting all upset on 11:38 - Jul 28 with 1479 viewsEireannach_gorm

Can we loan them a banner?

Aww!! diddums, the likle Pompey fans are getting all upset on 11:41 - Jul 28 with 1460 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Chap at work is pompey fan. They have signed Gassan Ahadme on loan from Scum who has 8 in 4 I presume season and he reckons he is going to rip up the league.

Anyone familiar with him?

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024