Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
getting through to main ticket office… 11:12 - Jul 30 with 2046 viewsBLUEBEAT

MASSIVE BALL ACHE

😡

Poll: W or W

getting through to main ticket office… on 11:18 - Jul 30 with 2016 viewsBlueRaider

Yup, that side is a bit shambolic still

Blog: Yellow Cards and Why They Bug Me

getting through to main ticket office… on 11:18 - Jul 30 with 2018 viewsITFC_Esquire

Honestly! How hard is it to put a queue system in place… and I’m not sure they can be THAT busy… I’ve called over 150 times in the last 23 hours and it’s never rung, just beeps and cuts off. I would have thought they learned their lesson from the season ticket issues (had same problem then).

Poll: What’s your ‘Away Priority Points Balance’?

getting through to main ticket office… on 11:29 - Jul 30 with 1973 viewsBLUEBEAT

getting through to main ticket office… on 11:18 - Jul 30 by ITFC_Esquire

Honestly! How hard is it to put a queue system in place… and I’m not sure they can be THAT busy… I’ve called over 150 times in the last 23 hours and it’s never rung, just beeps and cuts off. I would have thought they learned their lesson from the season ticket issues (had same problem then).

Same.

They’ve taken payment off me for Millwall match but website froze before confirmation. Haven’t received email with .pdf and the seats I selected now appear to be available again!!!

getting through to main ticket office… on 11:36 - Jul 30 with 1941 viewsRoola

getting through to main ticket office… on 11:29 - Jul 30 by BLUEBEAT

Same.

They’ve taken payment off me for Millwall match but website froze before confirmation. Haven’t received email with .pdf and the seats I selected now appear to be available again!!!

Failed to get through yesterday afterbeing booted after 45 minutes in the queue. I'm currently position 10 in queue and have been for about 15 mins .
getting through to main ticket office… on 11:43 - Jul 30 with 1911 viewsBobbychase

I hope Ashton has a beady eye on this. There were issues when it was time for season ticket renewals and now issues with the Morecambe tickets going on sale.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

getting through to main ticket office… on 11:50 - Jul 30 with 1868 viewsMattinLondon

Should try using the phone then rather than your balls - probably won’t take so much time.
getting through to main ticket office… on 11:52 - Jul 30 with 1861 viewsHighgateBlue

You must be mistaken - this club has "structure" now. Evans ran everything impossibly badly, and the (million) new employee managers are sent from heaven. You must have pressed the wrong buttons on your phone...

I'm partly joking- I've been very impressed with all of the talk coming out of the club since the takeover, but the one real interaction that fans have had with the new regime so far is trying to buy tickets, and it's a needless shambles. They make a big play of how they want to use our cash to boost turnover to assist with wages, but they seem incapable of holding the bucket straight for us to lob our money into it. This should be a big priority.
getting through to main ticket office… on 12:02 - Jul 30 with 1824 viewsGeomorph

getting through to main ticket office… on 11:52 - Jul 30 by HighgateBlue

You must be mistaken - this club has "structure" now. Evans ran everything impossibly badly, and the (million) new employee managers are sent from heaven. You must have pressed the wrong buttons on your phone...

I'm partly joking- I've been very impressed with all of the talk coming out of the club since the takeover, but the one real interaction that fans have had with the new regime so far is trying to buy tickets, and it's a needless shambles. They make a big play of how they want to use our cash to boost turnover to assist with wages, but they seem incapable of holding the bucket straight for us to lob our money into it. This should be a big priority.

Tried phoning once. Got 3 bleeps. Watched the video with instructions for multiple purchases via website… then did it.
Login to get fewer ads

getting through to main ticket office… on 12:04 - Jul 30 with 1823 viewscressi

Your right tried online customer no and password says don't recognise worked before so emailed NO reply rang loads never get anywhere so decided bo**ocks
With it go for a pint instead can't be bothered with the hassle
getting through to main ticket office… on 12:14 - Jul 30 with 1779 viewsRoola

getting through to main ticket office… on 11:52 - Jul 30 by HighgateBlue

Im so so p*ssed off now!!! For the second day in row I wait in the queue for 45 minutes and then get cut off!what an absolute farce!
getting through to main ticket office… on 12:17 - Jul 30 with 1759 viewsRedWhiteAndBLUE

My season ticket arrived yesterday and it was totally wrong. I couldn't get through on the phone but sent an email asking them to call me ASAP instead. TBF somebody did call back an hour later.
getting through to main ticket office… on 12:21 - Jul 30 with 1743 viewsRegencyBlue

getting through to main ticket office… on 11:43 - Jul 30 by Bobbychase

I hope Ashton has a beady eye on this. There were issues when it was time for season ticket renewals and now issues with the Morecambe tickets going on sale.

I’m sure he has but I imagine it’s like the catering, which was being talked about last night, in that these functions have been contracted out and until the contracts have run their course what we can do in the short term is limited!
getting through to main ticket office… on 12:23 - Jul 30 with 1736 viewsIllinoisblue

getting through to main ticket office… on 11:43 - Jul 30 by Bobbychase

About that “improved ticket purchase experience”…. Let’s hope it’s huge demand causing problems and and not a bunch of chancers tagging on fees wherever they can.

Ipswich Town Football Club tags SeatGeek as new ticketing partner

SeatGeek will provide fans an improved ticket purchase experience

IPSWICH, UK (17 April 2020) – Ipswich Town Football Club today announced a multi-year partnership with SeatGeek, in which the platform will serve as the club’s primary ticketing partner, starting with the 2020-21 season. SeatGeek will bring fans a much improved ticket purchasing experience, especially on their mobile devices, as it continues to expand its presence in the UK Sports market, now ticketing nearly half of the clubs in the top two leagues of English football.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

getting through to main ticket office… on 12:33 - Jul 30 with 1695 viewsMillsTash

Tweet the owners
getting through to main ticket office… on 12:40 - Jul 30 with 1668 viewsLower_North

getting through to main ticket office… on 12:14 - Jul 30 by Roola

Im so so p*ssed off now!!! For the second day in row I wait in the queue for 45 minutes and then get cut off!what an absolute farce!

Was holding on yesterday, got down to 2 in the queue and at 45 minutes exactly it cut off.
getting through to main ticket office… on 12:43 - Jul 30 with 1665 viewsBLUEBEAT

getting through to main ticket office… on 12:17 - Jul 30 by RedWhiteAndBLUE

My season ticket arrived yesterday and it was totally wrong. I couldn't get through on the phone but sent an email asking them to call me ASAP instead. TBF somebody did call back an hour later.

After seeing this post, I whipped off an email requesting a response ASAP and they rang back within the hour, so I would obviously suggest if you can send off an email whilst still waiting on the phone, do it!

getting through to main ticket office… on 13:56 - Jul 30 with 1579 viewsStowTractorBoy

Had to help a good mate of mine yesterday who sits with my family in Lower Sir Alf. His season ticket that was received yesterday was for the Bobby Robson stand. How can they get it so wrong ? I too rang the ticket office for my mate and was 10th in the queue. After a 30 minute wait got the problem solved and the office said they would send out the correct season immediately. Absolute shambles and so frustrating, for it seems several other fans.
Hopefully the new regime will look at the failings of the ticket office or the system.
getting through to main ticket office… on 14:06 - Jul 30 with 1559 viewsRoola

getting through to main ticket office… on 13:56 - Jul 30 by StowTractorBoy

Had to help a good mate of mine yesterday who sits with my family in Lower Sir Alf. His season ticket that was received yesterday was for the Bobby Robson stand. How can they get it so wrong ? I too rang the ticket office for my mate and was 10th in the queue. After a 30 minute wait got the problem solved and the office said they would send out the correct season immediately. Absolute shambles and so frustrating, for it seems several other fans.
Hopefully the new regime will look at the failings of the ticket office or the system.

To their credit I emailed and got a call back within 3 mins
getting through to main ticket office… on 18:03 - Jul 30 with 1408 viewshappybeingblue

ticketing re morecambe a shambles tried to buy online last night for my bro it didnt process came with a server error,went into planet blue after work purchased in person got home and recieved an email for confirmation of supposed failed online purchase from last night so now have paid £27 twice for the same seat, why is the itfc website so tinpot and then when you try and reply via email you get issues with that as well , are they short staffed down there or what is it, and that £1.50 booking fee whats that for. feelgood factor is here with us except when you use the ITFC website.
getting through to main ticket office… on 18:04 - Jul 30 with 1400 viewsGeoffSentence

getting through to main ticket office… on 12:43 - Jul 30 by BLUEBEAT

After seeing this post, I whipped off an email requesting a response ASAP and they rang back within the hour, so I would obviously suggest if you can send off an email whilst still waiting on the phone, do it!

well this is why no-one answers the phone, too busy calling back emailers.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

getting through to main ticket office… on 17:46 - Jul 31 with 1175 viewsgreenkingtone

getting through to main ticket office… on 18:04 - Jul 30 by GeoffSentence

well this is why no-one answers the phone, too busy calling back emailers.

Yes I have had difficulty buying a match ticket. The sytem will not accept my user name or email. It asks for a customer number which doesn't work either. I tried registering as a new customer but it reported that a customer of my detail description already exists. That is correct...it's ME!
Ticket office too busy to reply to my enquiry.
getting through to main ticket office… on 17:56 - Jul 31 with 1151 viewshoppy

To be fair, you’re probably better off ringing the doctor than the ticket office, with that kind of complaint.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

getting through to main ticket office… on 18:42 - Jul 31 with 1102 viewsTheBoyBlue

Can't believe how hard it is to redeem a Junior Blues voucher. Do it by post? Went to the ground today to redeem and they said they weren't doing it as it was a matchday and they're closed tomorrow. So the only two days that most working people could get to the ground to redeem it between tickets going on sale and the match actually happening and you can't redeem it. Complete shambles, hoping Ashton will sort it out soon.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

getting through to main ticket office… on 18:49 - Jul 31 with 1083 viewsMerseyBlue

Pretty hard if my GP surgery is anything to go by. I think their system can handle about 5 callers in the queue at any one time, if you're number 6 then the call just drops, you dial again and have to listen to the same bloody messages ad infinitum. The GP is about the only place I ever need to call anymore but it does cement why I will do anything I can online or via email.

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Poll: Who will be the winner?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024