Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So Harry Kane is reported to have skipped training twice 13:47 - Aug 3 with 1035 viewsbluelagos

Assuming that is to force through a move to City (Assumption but looking likely/possible) - what you think of that action?

Whilst he has a contract with Spurs...should be able to force a move?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

So Harry Kane is reported to have skipped training twice on 13:50 - Aug 3 with 1014 viewsJ2BLUE

It depends on whether he really has an agreement with Levy.

If yes, then he's not doing anything wrong.

If no, then it's a dick move.

I don't know him but doesn't seem the type to do it unless he thinks he's right.

Obviously they'll both deny what the other says and we'll never really know.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So Harry Kane is reported to have skipped training twice on 15:50 - Aug 3 with 798 viewsKeno

We all know City is a decoy and he is trying to force a move here

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

So Harry Kane is reported to have skipped training twice on 16:00 - Aug 3 with 767 viewsChrisd

Clearly we don't know the 'ins and outs,' but I'm really surprised by Kane's absence over the last two days from training. Appreciate he might want to leave Spurs, however I really thought he was better than that.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

So Harry Kane is reported to have skipped training twice on 16:19 - Aug 3 with 706 viewswkj

Given all the scraps in the media, my assumption is that when Kane signed his last contract - Levi promised he would have a team built around him. If that is true, then obviously that hasn't happened.

So if Levy isn't keeping his end up, I really can't blame Kane for not keeping up his. Kane has always been a down to earth and mature in the press, so I can't for a second imagine this is a Primadonna move at all - just someone who has been severely let down.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

So Harry Kane is reported to have skipped training twice on 16:21 - Aug 3 with 703 viewswkj

Apparently, he's self-isolating after coming back from the Caribbean.

https://www.spurs-web.com/spurs-news/report-harry-kane-is-self-isolating-at-home
[Post edited 3 Aug 2021 16:21]

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

So Harry Kane is reported to have skipped training twice on 16:37 - Aug 3 with 646 viewsGarv

So Harry Kane is reported to have skipped training twice on 16:19 - Aug 3 by wkj

Given all the scraps in the media, my assumption is that when Kane signed his last contract - Levi promised he would have a team built around him. If that is true, then obviously that hasn't happened.

So if Levy isn't keeping his end up, I really can't blame Kane for not keeping up his. Kane has always been a down to earth and mature in the press, so I can't for a second imagine this is a Primadonna move at all - just someone who has been severely let down.

Let down? Apart from not having a particularly successful team, which is never a given, how has he been let down? He's paid a ridiculous amount of money to play football for Tottenham in a huge and brand new stadium. He plays every game and is captain.

If hope he flops if he goes to City, to be honest. Grass isn't always greener and he won't have Son there.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

So Harry Kane is reported to have skipped training twice on 16:37 - Aug 3 with 644 viewsChrisd

So Harry Kane is reported to have skipped training twice on 16:21 - Aug 3 by wkj

https://www.spurs-web.com/spurs-news/report-harry-kane-is-self-isolating-at-home

Hope this is the real reason. Even if Kane wants the move away from Spurs, hope he does it the right way. I doubt many Tottenham fans would begrudge him after the service he has given the club.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

So Harry Kane is reported to have skipped training twice on 16:45 - Aug 3 with 610 viewsSeablu

So Harry Kane is reported to have skipped training twice on 16:21 - Aug 3 by wkj

Hmmm.
Surprised the club let him do that knowing he’d have to self isolate upon return.
Man City player by the weekend.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024