Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Love this player coffee get together… 22:46 - Aug 26 with 1920 viewsunstableblue

… they come across well

Man I want this squad to succeed

[Post edited 26 Aug 2021 22:46]

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Love this player coffee get together… on 01:33 - Aug 27 with 1722 viewsIllinoisblue

I was thinking earlier that we deserve a little something nice. It’s pretty much been 15 years of misery with the solitary good season ending in playoff defeat to scum. Who of course went up. How much more misery can we take? We don’t even get the excitement of false dawns. Just one incompetent Paul after the other. Now we’ve got rich owners, Ed Sheeran pumping money in and we can’t even win a Div 3 game. Can’t we just go on a bit of run and at least look as if we might do good? Please?

It all starts Saturday. COYB

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Hear ye now! on 06:52 - Aug 27 with 1561 viewsPendejo

Love this player coffee get together… on 01:33 - Aug 27 by Illinoisblue

I was thinking earlier that we deserve a little something nice. It’s pretty much been 15 years of misery with the solitary good season ending in playoff defeat to scum. Who of course went up. How much more misery can we take? We don’t even get the excitement of false dawns. Just one incompetent Paul after the other. Now we’ve got rich owners, Ed Sheeran pumping money in and we can’t even win a Div 3 game. Can’t we just go on a bit of run and at least look as if we might do good? Please?

It all starts Saturday. COYB

Listen up TWTDers, all the gelling, that was the last 4 or 5 games.

Season starts Saturday cos I'll be there resplendent in my Cup Final 78 rosette, morning suit and bowler hat (most of this sentence is, of course, utter bow licks), tis my birthday Monday and I know the boys in blue are gonna put in a show just for me. And it's gonna be great, it's gonna be beautiful and we will score one more than you.

Cook to cook up the magic formula that fuels the rocket ship to immortality as Game changer changes our game from lame to inflames, on fire baby!

COYB!

Johnhoz did you remember my last birthday home game? Two 17 year old s on the right torn apart by Lualua... Well this time, more than any other time, this time, we'll get it right!

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Love this player coffee get together… on 08:47 - Aug 27 with 1383 viewsMetal_Hacker

Yeah funny that and good to see them in a different environment "gelling"

The season starts this weekend

3 points and we're up and running

I'll be sending positive vibes from my tent in the Peak District with no internet access to keep an eye on proceedings

Poll: If it were one or the other

Love this player coffee get together… on 09:18 - Aug 27 with 1285 viewsStrimmer

Edmundsons got that funny guy vibe, like him a lot.

On the other hand slightly concerned they won't be gelling in the queue for Greggs if they can't agree on the name for bread. There'll be misplaced pasties all over the place

Poll: Was it a punch?

Hear ye now! on 09:51 - Aug 27 with 1178 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Hear ye now! on 06:52 - Aug 27 by Pendejo

Listen up TWTDers, all the gelling, that was the last 4 or 5 games.

Season starts Saturday cos I'll be there resplendent in my Cup Final 78 rosette, morning suit and bowler hat (most of this sentence is, of course, utter bow licks), tis my birthday Monday and I know the boys in blue are gonna put in a show just for me. And it's gonna be great, it's gonna be beautiful and we will score one more than you.

Cook to cook up the magic formula that fuels the rocket ship to immortality as Game changer changes our game from lame to inflames, on fire baby!

COYB!

Johnhoz did you remember my last birthday home game? Two 17 year old s on the right torn apart by Lualua... Well this time, more than any other time, this time, we'll get it right!

You're spot on. And I know this because I'm having to miss the game due to Lady Dollers' parents inconveniently having a 50th wedding anniversary. So we're bound to win.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Love this player coffee get together… on 10:36 - Aug 27 with 1042 viewsDarth_Koont

Yeah, they seem like a good bunch. Let’s hope they get a bit of momentum on the pitch.

And Edmundson is bang on with “Free Solo” – incredible film!

Pronouns: He/Him

Love this player coffee get together… on 10:56 - Aug 27 with 965 viewsBiGDonnie

Quality.

Chaplin looks like he's at the barbers sitting in the chair waiting for his trim!

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Love this player coffee get together… on 11:07 - Aug 27 with 937 viewsMookamoo

Love this player coffee get together… on 09:18 - Aug 27 by Strimmer

Edmundsons got that funny guy vibe, like him a lot.

On the other hand slightly concerned they won't be gelling in the queue for Greggs if they can't agree on the name for bread. There'll be misplaced pasties all over the place

I like Edmundson. Sounds like he will be vocal on the pitch when things get sticky and give others a lift. Woolfenden has qualities, but that isn't one of them.
Login to get fewer ads

Love this player coffee get together… on 15:06 - Aug 27 with 646 viewsquad

Edmundson looks such a greedy player. Never once passed it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024