Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Holy 21:03 - Aug 31 with 677 viewsSamWhiteUK

Od we think there could be a late loan move for him? Who is our third choice keeper at the moment were he to leave?
Holy on 21:11 - Aug 31 with 604 viewsKesgrave_Exile

I think they will look to settle his contract and release him when the window closes.
Holy on 21:14 - Aug 31 with 590 viewsGuthrum

Holy on 21:11 - Aug 31 by Kesgrave_Exile

I think they will look to settle his contract and release him when the window closes.

Got to do it before the window shuts, otherwise he won't count as a free agent for the purposes of signing for anyone else and will be stuck in limbo until January.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Holy on 21:27 - Aug 31 with 529 viewslegoman

Three good keepers is ok inc Holy.

Poll: Sheepshanks 5 years -v- Evans 5 points

Holy on 21:30 - Aug 31 with 503 viewspointofblue

Holy on 21:11 - Aug 31 by Kesgrave_Exile

I think we'll keep him until January. He doesn't count towards our squad number and having a third keeper isn't a bad thing.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Holy on 21:30 - Aug 31 with 504 viewsjayessess

Holy can at least play for us in an injury crisis. We'll have to leave at least 2 players on full professional wages off the squad list entirely (presumably Kenlock and Jackson).

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Holy on 21:32 - Aug 31 with 491 viewsMookamoo

Hladky hasn't been right. Wouldn't be surprised he is struggling in Sunny Suffolk and he gets loaned out in January.
Holy on 21:34 - Aug 31 with 462 viewsGeoffSentence

Holy on 21:27 - Aug 31 by legoman

Three good keepers is ok inc Holy.

A Holy trinity

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Holy on 21:40 - Aug 31 with 419 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Holy on 21:32 - Aug 31 by Mookamoo

Hladky hasn't been right. Wouldn't be surprised he is struggling in Sunny Suffolk and he gets loaned out in January.

Would not be unusual for a player to struggle to settle. He also could be carrying an injury or who knows what? Walton coming in will allow him to take a breather from first team action (all being well). Hopefully he can then settle, get everything right and be what we hoped for when we signed him.

Don't forget how good Bart was, how poor he was when things were not right for whatever reason under Hurst, and how good he is again in the Championship at Millwall.

I wouldn't write Hladky off after 5 ordinary performances.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

Holy on 21:43 - Aug 31 with 403 viewsElderGrizzly

Holy on 21:40 - Aug 31 by Nthsuffolkblue

Would not be unusual for a player to struggle to settle. He also could be carrying an injury or who knows what? Walton coming in will allow him to take a breather from first team action (all being well). Hopefully he can then settle, get everything right and be what we hoped for when we signed him.

Don't forget how good Bart was, how poor he was when things were not right for whatever reason under Hurst, and how good he is again in the Championship at Millwall.

I wouldn't write Hladky off after 5 ordinary performances.

Agree. Best keeper in L2 by a mile.

If Walton allows some pressure to be taken off while he settles that’s good for me
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024