Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What are the rules on senior players featuring for U23's? 09:52 - Sep 3 with 1221 viewsMaySixth

Can we field any of our first team squad in the game against Wigan today?

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

What are the rules on senior players featuring for U23's? on 10:00 - Sep 3 with 1198 viewsPhilTWTD

Three overage outfield players plus a keeper. From what Kieron said last week that's not going to be the norm but first-teamers may be included here and there to improve their fitness etc.
What are the rules on senior players featuring for U23's? on 10:26 - Sep 3 with 1135 viewsMaySixth

What are the rules on senior players featuring for U23's? on 10:00 - Sep 3 by PhilTWTD

Three overage outfield players plus a keeper. From what Kieron said last week that's not going to be the norm but first-teamers may be included here and there to improve their fitness etc.

Yes, I thought it was something like that and you always want to be play non-first teamers but with our fitness issues I wonder if Edmunson, Norwood and Nolan might see some minutes today?

What are the rules on senior players featuring for U23's? on 10:26 - Sep 3 with 1121 viewsMaySixth

What are the rules on senior players featuring for U23's? on 10:26 - Sep 3 by MaySixth

Yes, I thought it was something like that and you always want to be play non-first teamers but with our fitness issues I wonder if Edmunson, Norwood and Nolan might see some minutes today?

Hladky possibly keeper as well to give him a chance of more match practice

What are the rules on senior players featuring for U23's? on 10:27 - Sep 3 with 1114 viewsPhilTWTD

What are the rules on senior players featuring for U23's? on 10:26 - Sep 3 by MaySixth

Certainly possible.
What are the rules on senior players featuring for U23's? on 10:29 - Sep 3 with 1106 viewshype313

Good opportunity for Nolan to get minutes and put himself in the mix.

I know his career to date has been sketchy, but it's in our interests to have everyone firing on all cylinders, especially with our injury record.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

What are the rules on senior players featuring for U23's? on 10:37 - Sep 3 with 1075 viewsMaySixth

Hladky possibly keeper as well to give him a chance of more match practice

I've heard there is a behind closed doors game tomorrow at the training ground?

What are the rules on senior players featuring for U23's? on 11:46 - Sep 3 with 922 viewsCheltenham_Blue

What are the rules on senior players featuring for U23's? on 10:37 - Sep 3 by MaySixth

I've heard there is a behind closed doors game tomorrow at the training ground?

Makes sense given the reminder from the club that Playford Road is still closed to fans.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

TEAM on 12:31 - Sep 3 with 833 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

TEAM on 12:43 - Sep 3 with 775 viewsFPL_Tractor

TEAM on 12:31 - Sep 3 by SitfcB

Quite surprised one or two seniors aren't playing (Edmundson? Chaplin? Aluko?) outside Holy. May be he's going to play a 1XI v 2XI game at the training ground at some point and considers that more useful than a u23s match.

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

What are the rules on senior players featuring for U23's? on 13:05 - Sep 3 with 712 viewshoppy

What are the rules on senior players featuring for U23's? on 10:00 - Sep 3 by PhilTWTD

I read that as "Three average outfield players..."

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024