Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best ref of the season so far for me 22:13 - Sep 28 with 1016 viewstonybied

Barely interfered with play and I don't recall any glaringly poor decisions.
Best ref of the season so far for me on 22:14 - Sep 28 with 1008 viewsNthsuffolkblue

It is always easier to think a ref good when we win, but I agree. Thought the same. Did a very good job.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Best ref of the season so far for me on 22:14 - Sep 28 with 997 viewsStourbridgeblue

Can't remember him at all - which is always a good sign

Poll: What do you want on Sunday?

Best ref of the season so far for me on 22:26 - Sep 28 with 929 viewspointofblue

I think the one v MK Dons was better though the ref tonight was decent. Thought Burgess was harshly booked early on.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Best ref of the season so far for me on 22:51 - Sep 28 with 868 viewsIllinoisblue

The yellow card for Burgess was absurd but other than that didn’t notice him which is always good

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Best ref of the season so far for me on 23:04 - Sep 28 with 823 viewstonybied

Best ref of the season so far for me on 22:51 - Sep 28 by Illinoisblue

The yellow card for Burgess was absurd but other than that didn’t notice him which is always good

Burgess raised his foot to block the goal keepers kick this is deemed as dangerous and will receive a caution from most refs.
Best ref of the season so far for me on 23:12 - Sep 28 with 789 viewsbluelagos

Best ref of the season so far for me on 22:51 - Sep 28 by Illinoisblue

Was a yellow all day long.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Best ref of the season so far for me on 23:13 - Sep 28 with 783 viewstomo

Best ref of the season so far for me on 23:04 - Sep 28 by tonybied

Burgess raised his foot to block the goal keepers kick this is deemed as dangerous and will receive a caution from most refs.

Yup, didn’t give the ref much choice with that one.
Best ref of the season so far for me on 23:48 - Sep 28 with 726 viewsBloomBlue

Best ref of the season so far for me on 23:13 - Sep 28 by tomo

Yup, didn’t give the ref much choice with that one.

Burgess was talking to the ref just before the 2nd half started and I assume was asking why the booking, ref was clearly explaining the reason and Burgess gave him a thumbs up.
Login to get fewer ads

Best ref of the season so far for me on 02:49 - Sep 29 with 655 viewsIllinoisblue

That sort of challenge wouldn’t be a yellow anywhere else on the pitch so why are keepers over protected?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Best ref of the season so far for me on 07:32 - Sep 29 with 558 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

Something that stuck with me, at the coin toss Morsy says to the ref “sorry, what is your name? The ref tells him and he replies “I am Sam”

Class that is and would have stuck in the refs mind.
Best ref of the season so far for me on 07:37 - Sep 29 with 550 viewsSimonds92

Is this genuinely what happened? I'm sat at the opposite end but was convinced the keeper kicked it in to the back of Burgess as he was running back to get in position. If he did raise his leg and block it then its a standard yellow as you say.
Best ref of the season so far for me on 07:49 - Sep 29 with 522 viewsZXBlue

Best ref of the season so far for me on 07:37 - Sep 29 by Simonds92

Is this genuinely what happened? I'm sat at the opposite end but was convinced the keeper kicked it in to the back of Burgess as he was running back to get in position. If he did raise his leg and block it then its a standard yellow as you say.

Yes. And clearly a yellow. Not dangerous in any menaingful way, but equivalent to blocking a free kick as its being taken in any event.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024