Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Annnnnd Penalty to West Ham. Holy just clattered one of their players. (n/t) 21:32 - Sep 14 with 1476 viewsDanTheMan

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Annnnnd Penalty to West Ham. Holy just clattered one of their players. (n/t) on 21:33 - Sep 14 with 1437 viewsSteve_M

Fcuking Lol!

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Annnnnd Penalty to West Ham. Holy just clattered one of their players. (n/t) on 21:33 - Sep 14 with 1432 viewsDanTheMan

And that's 2-1.

Peak Ipswich.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Annnnnd Penalty to West Ham. Holy just clattered one of their players. (n/t) on 21:34 - Sep 14 with 1352 viewsHerbivore

Couldn't have scripted this better.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Annnnnd Penalty to West Ham. Holy just clattered one of their players. (n/t) on 21:34 - Sep 14 with 1346 viewsGeomorph

Annnnnd Penalty to West Ham. Holy just clattered one of their players. (n/t) on 21:33 - Sep 14 by DanTheMan

And that's 2-1.

Peak Ipswich.

You just couldn’t make this season up if ya tried ffs
Annnnnd Penalty to West Ham. Holy just clattered one of their players. (n/t) on 21:35 - Sep 14 with 1288 viewshype313

Think we all just have to face the realisation that the gods just want us to be in perpetual decline.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Annnnnd Penalty to West Ham. Holy just clattered one of their players. (n/t) on 21:35 - Sep 14 with 1280 viewsElderGrizzly

Conceding at least 2 a game, every game, must be some kind of record to start a season?
Annnnnd Penalty to West Ham. Holy just clattered one of their players. (n/t) on 21:36 - Sep 14 with 1236 viewsGlasgowBlue

Annnnnd Penalty to West Ham. Holy just clattered one of their players. (n/t) on 21:34 - Sep 14 by Herbivore

Couldn't have scripted this better.

Wonder what is going through the mind of the Yanks at the moment?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Annnnnd Penalty to West Ham. Holy just clattered one of their players. (n/t) on 21:36 - Sep 14 with 1217 viewsblueprint

Justice for the goal that wasn’t given.

Cook cannot gloss over this by saying that the league is the most important thing.

A new low . Absolutely embarrassing.
Login to get fewer ads

Annnnnd Penalty to West Ham. Holy just clattered one of their players. (n/t) on 21:37 - Sep 14 with 1119 viewsElderGrizzly

Annnnnd Penalty to West Ham. Holy just clattered one of their players. (n/t) on 21:36 - Sep 14 by GlasgowBlue

How much is it to sack Cook vs how much would it cost not to go up this season?
Annnnnd Penalty to West Ham. Holy just clattered one of their players. (n/t) on 22:03 - Sep 14 with 837 viewsMoriarty

Annnnnd Penalty to West Ham. Holy just clattered one of their players. (n/t) on 21:37 - Sep 14 by ElderGrizzly

Not go up?

I think the focus of the conversation might need to centre on staying up.

fka omuircheartaigh

Annnnnd Penalty to West Ham. Holy just clattered one of their players. (n/t) on 22:09 - Sep 14 with 765 viewsVic

Annnnnd Penalty to West Ham. Holy just clattered one of their players. (n/t) on 21:37 - Sep 14 by ElderGrizzly

Could be. But if so, why have they allowed Ashton et al say a number of times that promo is not guaranteed this season and we might need to be patient?

Not going up is, I think, rather different to the abject failure we are currently seeing. Not goin up is one thing, losing continually is another!! I wonder if they might start thinking of pulling trigger if there is no real sign of improvement.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Annnnnd Penalty to West Ham. Holy just clattered one of their players. (n/t) on 22:10 - Sep 14 with 753 viewsWicklowBlue

Annnnnd Penalty to West Ham. Holy just clattered one of their players. (n/t) on 21:36 - Sep 14 by GlasgowBlue

They have been very very quiet...I was very supportive of Cook but...I think we can all see that things are going south very quickly.

Wonder what Ashton is thinking right now along with Cook. Do they get on, do I stretch it all and think that another manager is lined up? I'm I being just reactionary? Most likely because even if the powers that be deciding on a change wouldn't filter down to the playing staff.

What has happened to KVY? Can't watch the games but things just ain't working and we are rapidly if not already becoming a shambles.

Something just isn't right and it's rapidly turning to a management change....
Annnnnd Penalty to West Ham. Holy just clattered one of their players. (n/t) on 22:20 - Sep 14 with 693 viewsElderGrizzly

Annnnnd Penalty to West Ham. Holy just clattered one of their players. (n/t) on 22:10 - Sep 14 by WicklowBlue

They have been very very quiet...I was very supportive of Cook but...I think we can all see that things are going south very quickly.

Wonder what Ashton is thinking right now along with Cook. Do they get on, do I stretch it all and think that another manager is lined up? I'm I being just reactionary? Most likely because even if the powers that be deciding on a change wouldn't filter down to the playing staff.

What has happened to KVY? Can't watch the games but things just ain't working and we are rapidly if not already becoming a shambles.

Something just isn't right and it's rapidly turning to a management change....

Looking at their social media, nothing really tweeted for over a month.

Cook also isn’t their man. He was an Evans appointment they simply decided to accept.
Annnnnd Penalty to West Ham. Holy just clattered one of their players. (n/t) on 22:22 - Sep 14 with 671 viewsElderGrizzly

Annnnnd Penalty to West Ham. Holy just clattered one of their players. (n/t) on 22:09 - Sep 14 by Vic

Could be. But if so, why have they allowed Ashton et al say a number of times that promo is not guaranteed this season and we might need to be patient?

Not going up is, I think, rather different to the abject failure we are currently seeing. Not goin up is one thing, losing continually is another!! I wonder if they might start thinking of pulling trigger if there is no real sign of improvement.

Cook might be a bad result at the weekend from going?

Getting hammered at Lincoln, who just hit 5 themselves last time out could be unrecoverable.

Although he has got his Morsy excuse put there already
Annnnnd Penalty to West Ham. Holy just clattered one of their players. (n/t) on 22:28 - Sep 14 with 617 viewsVic

Annnnnd Penalty to West Ham. Holy just clattered one of their players. (n/t) on 22:20 - Sep 14 by ElderGrizzly

Cook also isn’t their man. He was an Evans appointment they simply decided to accept.

Their lack of any tweets or comment is odd isn’t it. They’ve left it so long that any comment will now be construed as the dreaded vote of confidence!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Annnnnd Penalty to West Ham. Holy just clattered one of their players. (n/t) on 22:40 - Sep 14 with 578 viewsWicklowBlue

Annnnnd Penalty to West Ham. Holy just clattered one of their players. (n/t) on 22:20 - Sep 14 by ElderGrizzly

You may well be right Elder and that would feed into others speculation.

I try not to speculate and read into something that has no basis. However if your new squad is not responding to you than that's a big issue as a manager!

Time will tell but something just isn't right in the rotten borough of Ipswich.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024