Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
[Blog] The ITFC Crest: time for an update? 17:00 - Dec 3 with 591 viewsNewsTWTD

Blog: The ITFC Crest: time for an update? 3rd Dec 2021 17:00
So, Norwich have a new crest (apologies for the provocative image, but it’s a conversation starter). Objectively, it's an overdue refinement, and as an Ipswich fan I can see us following suit before too long, with new owners keen to make upgrades throughout the club. 46

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
[Blog] The ITFC Crest: time for an update? on 17:28 - Dec 3 with 545 viewshappybeingblue

no why would we? ours is one of the best in the football pyramid biased but true
[Blog] The ITFC Crest: time for an update? on 17:40 - Dec 3 with 532 viewsChurchman

I preferred the 1970s one. The Suffolk Punch looked a bit fitter. The proposed one looks like it’s been nudging Norwood out of the queue in Greggs to get at the sausage rolls. Apols JN - that was uncalled for.

Seriously, I think the badge is fine as it is. I can’t think of a better one in the football pyramid. All we need now is a team worthy of it.
[Blog] The ITFC Crest: time for an update? on 18:09 - Dec 3 with 489 viewsJ2BLUE

No ffs stop being so easily led.

The majority of redesigns look sh1te.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

[Blog] The ITFC Crest: time for an update? on 18:41 - Dec 3 with 459 viewsBouncebackIpswich

Ipswich have got one of the best badges in football, and it doesn't scream outdated either. Should be left well alone
[Blog] The ITFC Crest: time for an update? on 18:45 - Dec 3 with 454 viewsSitfcB

No.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

[Blog] The ITFC Crest: time for an update? on 19:18 - Dec 3 with 413 viewsstonojnr

definitely not.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024