Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else think that Cook interview about McG... 11:13 - Dec 3 with 1173 viewsOriginalMarkyP

reads like he hadn't got a clue he was coming in?

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

Anyone else think that Cook interview about McG... on 11:15 - Dec 3 with 1149 viewshomer_123

I think people read what they want into things and should really pay significantly less attention to what is said.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Anyone else think that Cook interview about McG... on 11:17 - Dec 3 with 1129 viewspositivity

no

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Anyone else think that Cook interview about McG... on 11:17 - Dec 3 with 1120 viewsGuthrum

Doesn't read like that to me. If anything, the opposite, there's no surprise expressed and the words 'John’s in the building now' suggest he was aware of an ongoing process.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Anyone else think that Cook interview about McG... on 11:18 - Dec 3 with 1114 viewsDarth_Koont

No.

Pronouns: He/Him

Anyone else think that Cook interview about McG... on 11:20 - Dec 3 with 1097 viewsclive_baker

You and chris makin should go for a beer, I think you would get on well.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Anyone else think that Cook interview about McG... on 11:21 - Dec 3 with 1083 viewsWD19

Probably. There are all sorts of cretins in the world.
Anyone else think that Cook interview about McG... on 11:34 - Dec 3 with 1017 viewsTractorCam

Have a day off.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Anyone else think that Cook interview about McG... on 13:01 - Dec 3 with 882 viewsFixed_It

Anyone else think that Cook interview about McG... on 11:20 - Dec 3 by clive_baker

Maybe they could let us know which pub to avoid though ...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else think that Cook interview about McG... on 13:05 - Dec 3 with 857 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Anyone else think that Cook interview about McG... on 11:20 - Dec 3 by clive_baker

Ideally at the pub in the Dales where you might get snowed in for a week.
Anyone else think that Cook interview about McG... on 13:11 - Dec 3 with 828 viewsWickets

But their mates ! why would he not have known .
Anyone else think that Cook interview about McG... on 13:16 - Dec 3 with 810 viewsJ2BLUE

Yea no doubt one of his best mates joined the club without his knowledge...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anyone else think that Cook interview about McG... on 18:59 - Dec 3 with 577 viewshadleighboyblue

Are you sure MarkeyP is old enough to drink ?
Anyone else think that Cook interview about McG... on 19:03 - Dec 3 with 559 viewsOriginalMarkyP

Anyone else think that Cook interview about McG... on 18:59 - Dec 3 by hadleighboyblue

Are you sure MarkeyP is old enough to drink ?

I don't drink.

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024