Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Expect we will be 10 points off play-offs with Crewe not being a… 12:20 - Nov 27 with 891 viewsunstableblue

… game in hand come 3pm tomorrow!

No pressure then

Thank feck we’ve had an extra day of training to expunge Tuesday night

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Expect we will be 10 points off play-offs with Crewe not being a… on 12:22 - Nov 27 with 872 viewsBlueBadger

I'm sure we'll have put that day to good use working on alternate formations and changes in strategy if plan A isn't working......

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Expect we will be 10 points off play-offs with Crewe not being a… on 12:22 - Nov 27 with 876 viewsJ2BLUE

Not sure the extra day will make much difference. The one and only plan must be well drilled into them by now.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Expect we will be 10 points off play-offs with Crewe not being a… on 12:27 - Nov 27 with 847 viewsunstableblue

Expect we will be 10 points off play-offs with Crewe not being a… on 12:22 - Nov 27 by BlueBadger

I'm sure we'll have put that day to good use working on alternate formations and changes in strategy if plan A isn't working......

Exactly BB

Expect we will be 10 points off play-offs with Crewe not being a… on 12:34 - Nov 27 with 824 viewsElderGrizzly

Expect we will be 10 points off play-offs with Crewe not being a… on 12:22 - Nov 27 by J2BLUE

Not sure the extra day will make much difference. The one and only plan must be well drilled into them by now.

You’d think wouldn’t you. League position suggests otherwise…
Expect we will be 10 points off play-offs with Crewe not being a… on 12:36 - Nov 27 with 826 viewsElderGrizzly

11 points i’d suggest, as we are already 8 points off?

And 6th already have 2 games in hand on us
Expect we will be 10 points off play-offs with Crewe not being a… on 12:41 - Nov 27 with 808 viewsunstableblue

Expect we will be 10 points off play-offs with Crewe not being a… on 12:36 - Nov 27 by ElderGrizzly

As I said, and ignoring games played, we will have done well to be 7 points come 1st January

Expect we will be 10 points off play-offs with Crewe not being a… on 13:20 - Nov 27 with 738 viewsChurchman

Expect we will be 10 points off play-offs with Crewe not being a… on 12:22 - Nov 27 by BlueBadger

I actually don’t have a particular problem only having a Plan A. If you have the right players in the right places with the ability, fitness and bravery to play it and are better than the rest, you don’t need a plan B ………..oh

Let’s hope they’ve worked on a plan B
Expect we will be 10 points off play-offs with Crewe not being a… on 13:22 - Nov 27 with 736 viewsIllinoisblue

With November almost done, Boxing Day is the new arbitrary line in the sand on which to judge Cook.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

Expect we will be 10 points off play-offs with Crewe not being a… on 13:29 - Nov 27 with 715 viewsArnieM

.....well lets just cut to the chase shall we. The elephant is in the room, lets just get it out there..

THE SEASON IS OVER!

There, I've said it for you all now, and I assume it'll make a great many on here very happy!

Enjoy tomorrows dead rubber guys......

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Expect we will be 10 points off play-offs with Crewe not being a… on 13:51 - Nov 27 with 650 viewsBlueBadger

Expect we will be 10 points off play-offs with Crewe not being a… on 13:22 - Nov 27 by Illinoisblue

With November almost done, Boxing Day is the new arbitrary line in the sand on which to judge Cook.

Spoiler alert: there will still be 'plenty of time' and 'anyway it's a long term build'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Shall we change our name ‘Arbitrary Line United’ on 13:53 - Nov 27 with 646 viewsunstableblue

Expect we will be 10 points off play-offs with Crewe not being a… on 13:22 - Nov 27 by Illinoisblue

When did it start? Under Keane? End of Mick... it certainly moved to a new level with Lambert

And here we are again under Cook.. we need to move the needle into the positive NOW

Expect we will be 10 points off play-offs with Crewe not being a… on 14:16 - Nov 27 with 584 viewsbilllm

Expect we will be 10 points off play-offs with Crewe not being a… on 12:36 - Nov 27 by ElderGrizzly

Don't know why the staticians bother with ifs buts, terrible under acheiving season, we're shot this season,
Expect we will be 10 points off play-offs with Crewe not being a… on 14:25 - Nov 27 with 565 viewspointofblue

And even if we're still failing then it'll be pushed back to March.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Expect we will be 10 points off play-offs with Crewe not being a… on 14:42 - Nov 27 with 532 viewsGlasgowBlue

Expect we will be 10 points off play-offs with Crewe not being a… on 12:22 - Nov 27 by J2BLUE

Cook's plan B tomorrow is to have Walton hoof it up to Pigott. I expect this will be the result......

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024