Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That beautiful winning Hunt goal at Charlton 14:47 - Dec 7 with 798 viewsIllinoisblue

Is there a clip available of Brenner commentating on the goal?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

That beautiful winning Hunt goal at Charlton on 14:49 - Dec 7 with 793 viewswkj

Audio only, mono and with odd music.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

That beautiful winning Hunt goal at Charlton on 14:55 - Dec 7 with 750 viewsIllinoisblue

That beautiful winning Hunt goal at Charlton on 14:49 - Dec 7 by wkj

Perfect, thanks. And yes that backing music is weird and unnecessary

62 - 78 - 81

That beautiful winning Hunt goal at Charlton on 15:21 - Dec 7 with 696 viewsGuthrum

That beautiful winning Hunt goal at Charlton on 14:55 - Dec 7 by Illinoisblue

Perfect, thanks. And yes that backing music is weird and unnecessary

That sounds like the audio highlights of the match (with music in the background) which Radio Suffolk plays at half time and at the end.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

That beautiful winning Hunt goal at Charlton on 15:22 - Dec 7 with 694 viewsTangledupin_Blue

That beautiful winning Hunt goal at Charlton on 14:49 - Dec 7 by wkj

Brenner: "... and Town are going second...".
(Made me shiver)

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

That beautiful winning Hunt goal at Charlton on 16:06 - Dec 7 with 621 viewsIllinoisblue

That beautiful winning Hunt goal at Charlton on 15:22 - Dec 7 by Tangledupin_Blue

Brenner: "... and Town are going second...".
(Made me shiver)

Yes, it was a jolt hearing that. TWTD

62 - 78 - 81

That beautiful winning Hunt goal at Charlton on 16:07 - Dec 7 with 618 viewsIllinoisblue

That beautiful winning Hunt goal at Charlton on 15:21 - Dec 7 by Guthrum

That sounds like the audio highlights of the match (with music in the background) which Radio Suffolk plays at half time and at the end.

Ah yes, iFollow always cuts that off at HT and FT

62 - 78 - 81

That beautiful winning Hunt goal at Charlton on 16:21 - Dec 7 with 587 viewshoppy

That beautiful winning Hunt goal at Charlton on 16:07 - Dec 7 by Illinoisblue

Ah yes, iFollow always cuts that off at HT and FT

And here's the visuals from Sky...

Along with Chambo's verdict... and just before that, I do believe I spotted a cameo appearance from Sitters as well.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

That beautiful winning Hunt goal at Charlton on 16:24 - Dec 7 with 558 viewsKieran_Knows

Went and stayed at a mate the night before in London and had a night out and can honestly say that was the most hungover I have ever been. Could barely celebrate the goal, but just remember Mings' cross-field pass. One of the very best I have seen.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Login to get fewer ads

That beautiful winning Hunt goal at Charlton on 16:41 - Dec 7 with 522 viewsbelgablue

There’s an amazing video of a Charlton fan filming it from above the goal and his reaction. Uses some very colourful language - happy to share unless naughty words are banned?

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

That beautiful winning Hunt goal at Charlton on 18:40 - Dec 7 with 397 viewsIllinoisblue

That beautiful winning Hunt goal at Charlton on 16:41 - Dec 7 by belgablue

There’s an amazing video of a Charlton fan filming it from above the goal and his reaction. Uses some very colourful language - happy to share unless naughty words are banned?

Yes it’s brilliant! It perfectly captures the horrors of seeing your team concede late on at home. Which reminds of Kevin Facking Lisbie doing exactly that for Charlton against us in 2002. Hot sweaty day, good piss up, ruined by conceding a (very good) late goal.

62 - 78 - 81

That beautiful winning Hunt goal at Charlton on 19:01 - Dec 7 with 364 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

That beautiful winning Hunt goal at Charlton on 16:41 - Dec 7 by belgablue

It's definitely fine....!!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

That beautiful winning Hunt goal at Charlton on 19:09 - Dec 7 with 344 viewsChurchman

Great day. Spent the afternoon getting wrecked after that
That beautiful winning Hunt goal at Charlton on 19:44 - Dec 7 with 303 viewsTractorWood

That beautiful winning Hunt goal at Charlton on 16:24 - Dec 7 by Kieran_Knows

Went and stayed at a mate the night before in London and had a night out and can honestly say that was the most hungover I have ever been. Could barely celebrate the goal, but just remember Mings' cross-field pass. One of the very best I have seen.

I flew from Singapore via Dubai the day before. Got to bed about 3 hours before I needed to get up to head to London. Getting boozey on 3 hours sleep in 2 days with 9 hour jet lagged is equally not recommended.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024