Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does anybody have a gold card that they aren’t planning on using for Wimbledon 21:33 - Jan 9 with 1754 viewsJakeITFC

That they would be kind enough to let me use for a friend of mine?

Thanks in advance.
Does anybody have a gold card that they aren’t planning on using for Wimbledon on 21:37 - Jan 9 with 1726 viewsGlasgowBlue

I have a couple of silver cards if that’s any use?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Does anybody have a gold card that they aren’t planning on using for Wimbledon on 21:41 - Jan 9 with 1708 viewsJakeITFC

Does anybody have a gold card that they aren’t planning on using for Wimbledon on 21:37 - Jan 9 by GlasgowBlue

I have a couple of silver cards if that’s any use?

Very kind of you, thanks - I have a season ticket that I can use for Tuesday but I’m not sure the tickets will get that far (and don’t want to risk both of us missing out by waiting).
If anyone fancies shelling out £65 you can get away hospitality on 21:45 - Jan 9 with 1692 viewsunstableblue

2 course meal, programme and a ticket in the away end

https://afcwimbledonhospitality.seatunique.com/

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Does anybody have a gold card that they aren’t planning on using for Wimbledon on 21:50 - Jan 9 with 1657 viewsGlasgowBlue

Does anybody have a gold card that they aren’t planning on using for Wimbledon on 21:41 - Jan 9 by JakeITFC

Very kind of you, thanks - I have a season ticket that I can use for Tuesday but I’m not sure the tickets will get that far (and don’t want to risk both of us missing out by waiting).

Pm me of you need them.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

If anyone fancies shelling out £65 you can get away hospitality on 22:19 - Jan 9 with 1595 viewsSouthfieldsBlue

If anyone fancies shelling out £65 you can get away hospitality on 21:45 - Jan 9 by unstableblue

Living a 15 minute walk from Plough Lane and only being a silver card holder I might well have to do that!
Does anybody have a gold card that they aren’t planning on using for Wimbledon on 22:47 - Jan 9 with 1509 viewsHipsterectomy

living in london, but not having any of the memberships, I wonder if I should just buy a home ticket and save the aggro

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Does anybody have a gold card that they aren’t planning on using for Wimbledon on 22:50 - Jan 9 with 1505 viewsJakeITFC

Does anybody have a gold card that they aren’t planning on using for Wimbledon on 22:47 - Jan 9 by Hipsterectomy

living in london, but not having any of the memberships, I wonder if I should just buy a home ticket and save the aggro

Be warned that they were quite hot on cancelling tickets for Town fans who tried that last season (but may be different at their new, bigger ground).
Does anybody have a gold card that they aren’t planning on using for Wimbledon on 22:52 - Jan 9 with 1491 viewstextbackup

try CA.... he's got a new job now, with early starts, so he might not be going

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

Does anybody have a gold card that they aren’t planning on using for Wimbledon on 22:52 - Jan 9 with 1485 viewsSitfcB

Does anybody have a gold card that they aren’t planning on using for Wimbledon on 22:50 - Jan 9 by JakeITFC

Be warned that they were quite hot on cancelling tickets for Town fans who tried that last season (but may be different at their new, bigger ground).

That was those with IP postcodes though I believe. So should be fine with a London one.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

If anyone fancies shelling out £65 you can get away hospitality on 02:21 - Jan 10 with 1355 viewsStenvict

If anyone fancies shelling out £65 you can get away hospitality on 21:45 - Jan 9 by unstableblue

That's a bit cheeky of them, selling tickets in the away end themselves.

Poll: What will be announced first?

Does anybody have a gold card that they aren’t planning on using for Wimbledon on 08:08 - Jan 10 with 1200 viewsITFC_Forever

Does anybody have a gold card that they aren’t planning on using for Wimbledon on 22:50 - Jan 9 by JakeITFC

No tickets were sold for last season's fixture.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

If anyone fancies shelling out £65 you can get away hospitality on 09:44 - Jan 10 with 1102 viewsunstableblue

If anyone fancies shelling out £65 you can get away hospitality on 22:19 - Jan 9 by SouthfieldsBlue

Living a 15 minute walk from Plough Lane and only being a silver card holder I might well have to do that!

To be honest I wouldn’t normally consider away hospitality as the fun of the away trips is being in the away end

But this gives you it, and it’s cheap relative to other clubs.

If anyone fancies shelling out £65 you can get away hospitality on 09:53 - Jan 10 with 1078 viewsclive_baker

If anyone fancies shelling out £65 you can get away hospitality on 09:44 - Jan 10 by unstableblue

To be honest I wouldn’t normally consider away hospitality as the fun of the away trips is being in the away end

But this gives you it, and it’s cheap relative to other clubs.

To be fair you would probably pay £20 anywhere even very average for a couple of courses in London, and you wouldn't normally think anything of paying £25 for the ticket. So you're only really paying 15 quid for a bit of an experience at a new ground, and to secure a ticket that otherwise you wouldn't be able to.

I won't be doing it as I'll get a ticket via other means but it's a decent option.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Does anybody have a gold card that they aren’t planning on using for Wimbledon on 11:15 - Jan 10 with 969 viewstivo

Does anybody have a gold card that they aren’t planning on using for Wimbledon on 22:47 - Jan 9 by Hipsterectomy

Thinking to do the same, in the corner right by the away fans so the same block just the stairwell between. DM if you go ahead, I will book beside you might be better to get a few together rather than the odd person.
If anyone fancies shelling out £65 you can get away hospitality on 12:38 - Jan 10 with 892 viewsunstableblue

If anyone fancies shelling out £65 you can get away hospitality on 09:53 - Jan 10 by clive_baker

To be fair you would probably pay £20 anywhere even very average for a couple of courses in London, and you wouldn't normally think anything of paying £25 for the ticket. So you're only really paying 15 quid for a bit of an experience at a new ground, and to secure a ticket that otherwise you wouldn't be able to.

I won't be doing it as I'll get a ticket via other means but it's a decent option.

A programme is what £2-3 and that’s included

AFC will make money on the bar... as only tea and coffee included

But it is definitely the best priced hospitality I’ve seen, in what is a modern ground, and again you get the real benefit of tickets in the away end itself. Rather than sitting on your hands in the home end.

AWAY END SEATED SILVER HOSPITALITY NOW SOLD OUT (n/t) on 12:42 - Jan 10 with 874 viewsunstableblue

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024