Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Even without the events of the past week... 19:30 - Feb 27 with 1667 viewsBlueBadger

...Chelsea are the worst club in the league - horrible owner, horrible fans, horrible players.

What a brilliant way for them to lose.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2022 19:32]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Even without the events pf the past week... on 19:30 - Feb 27 with 1638 viewsJ2BLUE

What happened? I turned off in ET and put the news on.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Even without the events pf the past week... on 19:32 - Feb 27 with 1615 viewsblueasfook

Nope, that honour still goes to West Ham

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Even without the events of the past week... on 19:33 - Feb 27 with 1583 viewsScuzzer

I think you will find that Norwich are the worst club in the league.

Established 1968

Even without the events pf the past week... on 19:33 - Feb 27 with 1590 viewsBlueBadger

Even without the events pf the past week... on 19:32 - Feb 27 by blueasfook

Nope, that honour still goes to West Ham

West Ham are second worst, no doubt. But they're not run by an actual gangster. And their fans are merely just c0cks. Chelsea have c0cks, racists AND glory hunting Johnny come Latelies.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Even without the events pf the past week... on 19:34 - Feb 27 with 1585 viewsmarchy

Even without the events pf the past week... on 19:30 - Feb 27 by J2BLUE

What happened? I turned off in ET and put the news on.

Chelsea basically took off man of the match Mendy to bring on Kepa in the 119th minute to prance around, fail to save 11 penalties and then miss his own.
Even without the events pf the past week... on 19:34 - Feb 27 with 1563 viewsJ2BLUE

Even without the events pf the past week... on 19:34 - Feb 27 by marchy

Chelsea basically took off man of the match Mendy to bring on Kepa in the 119th minute to prance around, fail to save 11 penalties and then miss his own.

Ha, brilliant, cheers.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Even without the events of the past week... on 19:39 - Feb 27 with 1515 viewsBlueBadger

Even without the events of the past week... on 19:33 - Feb 27 by Scuzzer

I think you will find that Norwich are the worst club in the league.

Nah, they're just misguided and to be pitied more than scorned. They're just local rivals who are too dim to realise they're East Anglia's funniest club, End of the day - they're not run by crooks and gangsters or supported by violent racists or plastics. Chelsea are literally everything bad about modern football.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2022 20:02]

Even without the events pf the past week... on 19:43 - Feb 27 with 1497 viewsblueasfook

Even without the events pf the past week... on 19:33 - Feb 27 by BlueBadger

West Ham are second worst, no doubt. But they're not run by an actual gangster. And their fans are merely just c0cks. Chelsea have c0cks, racists AND glory hunting Johnny come Latelies.

West Ham condone animal abuse. In my world that's far worse.

I dislike Chelsea as much as the next man but West Ham to me represent the very worst of humanity.

Login to get fewer ads

Even without the events of the past week... on 19:43 - Feb 27 with 1495 viewsSwansea_Blue

I hadn't appreciated how much of a ‘person of interest’ he is. Off topic, but this Nick Cohen piece is a bit of an eye opener of the lengths some of these oligarchs go to to silence probing reporters. This also mirrors the recent treatment of Cadwalladr, so it’s not restricted to Russian oligarchs. Check out the comparison of court costs between England and France too!

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/feb/26/putin-british-rich-mans-la

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Even without the events pf the past week... on 19:45 - Feb 27 with 1444 viewsBlueBadger

Even without the events pf the past week... on 19:43 - Feb 27 by blueasfook

I dislike Chelsea as much as the next man but West Ham to me represent the very worst of humanity.

If it helps, Kurt Zouma, was on Chelsea's books for a long time...

Even without the events pf the past week... on 19:47 - Feb 27 with 1433 viewsChurchman

Even without the events pf the past week... on 19:43 - Feb 27 by blueasfook

The biggest four London clubs all seem have a nauseating sense of entitlement. Always been that way. Mind you, the old Highbury holds some happy memories, as does the old White Hart Lane come to that.
Even without the events of the past week... on 19:48 - Feb 27 with 1425 viewsnshearman1

Even without the events of the past week... on 19:43 - Feb 27 by Swansea_Blue

I hadn't appreciated how much of a ‘person of interest’ he is. Off topic, but this Nick Cohen piece is a bit of an eye opener of the lengths some of these oligarchs go to to silence probing reporters. This also mirrors the recent treatment of Cadwalladr, so it’s not restricted to Russian oligarchs. Check out the comparison of court costs between England and France too!

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/feb/26/putin-british-rich-mans-la

It's so incredibly corrupt and has been totally accepted by this government. I am so utterly delighted for Roman and the numbnut Chelsea fans tonight! And for the Tractor Girls too!
Even without the events pf the past week... on 19:51 - Feb 27 with 1382 viewsblueasfook

Even without the events pf the past week... on 19:45 - Feb 27 by BlueBadger

If it helps, Kurt Zouma, was on Chelsea's books for a long time...

Figures. Probably where he learned cat kicking

Even without the events of the past week... on 20:20 - Feb 27 with 1305 viewsSwansea_Blue

Even without the events of the past week... on 19:48 - Feb 27 by nshearman1

It's so incredibly corrupt and has been totally accepted by this government. I am so utterly delighted for Roman and the numbnut Chelsea fans tonight! And for the Tractor Girls too!

It’s been accepted by a lot of us really. Many have been prepared to look the other way. Chelsea fans because he bought them success. Tory fans because Russian money helped bring them success. It’s amazing what people will accept if it means their side wins.

We’ve known London is awash with dodgy money for years, but other than a few newspaper articles there’s barely been a whimper about it until now.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Even without the events of the past week... on 05:52 - Feb 28 with 1037 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Liverpool are scum, always have been, always will be.
Even without the events pf the past week... on 05:56 - Feb 28 with 1033 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Even without the events pf the past week... on 19:33 - Feb 27 by BlueBadger

You're still the most clueless bloke on this board then. That takes some doing.
Even without the events pf the past week... on 09:42 - Feb 28 with 843 viewsBlueBadger

Even without the events pf the past week... on 05:56 - Feb 28 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

You're still the most clueless bloke on this board then. That takes some doing.

Who'd have thought that our resident Trumpist would come out in favour of a club run by Russian criminals and supported by racists and plastics, eh?

Even without the events pf the past week... on 09:50 - Feb 28 with 820 viewsVaughan8

Even without the events pf the past week... on 19:34 - Feb 27 by marchy

which is made even more funny because he refused to come off in the final a few years ago having a massive hissy fit......................and lost that final too.
Even without the events pf the past week... on 13:10 - Feb 28 with 722 viewsBlueBadger

Even without the events pf the past week... on 19:47 - Feb 27 by Churchman

The biggest four London clubs all seem have a nauseating sense of entitlement. Always been that way. Mind you, the old Highbury holds some happy memories, as does the old White Hart Lane come to that.

Chelsea are are amalgam of the old-skool thuggishness of West Ham, the entitlement of Spurs and the plastics of Arsenal, though.

Hence why they're they worst.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024