Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You know the country is absolutely ruined when even this guy is on our side 10:08 - May 17 with 754 viewsSTYG

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/tory-mp-decides-he-wants-benefits-raised-i

Even Boris' mate, the comedy creation himself is now speaking up for the common man and woman!

It must be bad. Imagine how bad it has to be for Fabricant to appeal for more help!
You know the country is absolutely ruined when even this guy is on our side on 10:11 - May 17 with 705 viewsEwan_Oozami

This can only be a Tory party psyops offensive to keep the libs disorientated and confused....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

You know the country is absolutely ruined when even this guy is on our side on 10:12 - May 17 with 702 viewsJ2BLUE

How on earth did he get elected? He looks like a Little Britain creation.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

You know the country is absolutely ruined when even this guy is on our side on 10:14 - May 17 with 694 viewsSTYG

You know the country is absolutely ruined when even this guy is on our side on 10:12 - May 17 by J2BLUE

All jokes aside about the 'stirrup' that Del Boy sold him, he's as laughable in terms of his 'inner appearance' than the outer one usually.

I'm trying to find the angle here. This must be some sort of pre-planned Tory diversion.
You know the country is absolutely ruined when even this guy is on our side on 10:16 - May 17 with 681 viewsdavblue

probably some management on his side saying this as his image recently has been trashed heavily in the last few months.
You know the country is absolutely ruined when even this guy is on our side on 10:50 - May 17 with 612 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

I don’t believe a word of it to be honest!
You know the country is absolutely ruined when even this guy is on our side on 12:48 - May 17 with 521 viewsHARRY10

You know the country is absolutely ruined when even this guy is on our side on 10:16 - May 17 by davblue

probably some management on his side saying this as his image recently has been trashed heavily in the last few months.

or just 'planned'

I think it is on the lines of don't blame me (you can still elect me), I was only obeying orders

I expect we will hear a lot more of this as the months go on
You know the country is absolutely ruined when even this guy is on our side on 13:02 - May 17 with 497 viewsVaughan8

You know the country is absolutely ruined when even this guy is on our side on 10:12 - May 17 by J2BLUE

My wife thought he was a Boris Johnson p1ss take...........

No hes a different idiot.... haha
You know the country is absolutely ruined when even this guy is on our side on 13:26 - May 17 with 454 viewsitfc_bucks

If this is suddenly news for this giant walking haystack, what the actual ffffff has he been doing for the last decade?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024