Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The right to peaceful protest getting even more difficult 10:10 - Jul 13 with 1227 viewsElderGrizzly

For his 'protection' apparently...
The right to peaceful protest getting even more difficult on 10:13 - Jul 13 with 1177 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Ridiculous. We should all go down there and follow the police following him.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

The right to peaceful protest getting even more difficult on 10:16 - Jul 13 with 1155 viewsElderGrizzly

The right to peaceful protest getting even more difficult on 10:13 - Jul 13 by The_Flashing_Smile

Make it a conga
The right to peaceful protest getting even more difficult on 10:18 - Jul 13 with 1137 viewsBlueBadger

He should really start taking the piss by bringing them birthday cards, packed lunches, chairs to sit on, placards to hold, placards saying 'these agree with me, the government ARE c**ts, look at the job they've been landed with', etc.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The right to peaceful protest getting even more difficult on 10:18 - Jul 13 with 1129 viewsSwansea_Blue

Insidious fascism

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The right to peaceful protest getting even more difficult on 10:37 - Jul 13 with 1083 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

At least it’s nice to know why they are nowhere to be seen when there is an ACTUAL crime.
The right to peaceful protest getting even more difficult on 10:40 - Jul 13 with 1056 viewsSwansea_Blue

The right to peaceful protest getting even more difficult on 10:16 - Jul 13 by ElderGrizzly

Make it a conga

Eel not be happy with that!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The right to peaceful protest getting even more difficult on 10:41 - Jul 13 with 1050 viewsElderGrizzly

The right to peaceful protest getting even more difficult on 10:40 - Jul 13 by Swansea_Blue

The right to peaceful protest getting even more difficult on 10:50 - Jul 13 with 1020 viewsRadlett_blue

The right to peaceful protest getting even more difficult on 10:13 - Jul 13 by The_Flashing_Smile

When a student, I remember a few of us having some argy-bargy with an off-duty policeman & he started writing down the registration number of our car, which was being driven by someone 's (sober) girlfriend. One of our number calmly walked over and wrote down the registration number of the officer's moped.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Login to get fewer ads

The right to peaceful protest getting even more difficult on 11:24 - Jul 13 with 935 viewsGeoffSentence

Nah, come on, that copper is actually Dom Joly isn't he?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

The right to peaceful protest getting even more difficult on 11:24 - Jul 13 with 935 viewsBlueandTruesince82

This should not be happening.

Policing in this country needs a serious overhaul IMO.

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

The right to peaceful protest getting even more difficult on 11:27 - Jul 13 with 917 viewsSTYG

The right to peaceful protest getting even more difficult on 10:16 - Jul 13 by ElderGrizzly

Make it a conga

I'm not sure how manageable it is with speakers etc, but if it's just him and his megaphone one day I would love to see him just run around in circles or snake all around the place, just so we can watch the coppers do likewise.

Someone else can man the speaker nearby with the Benny Hill on again.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2022 11:32]
The right to peaceful protest getting even more difficult on 11:49 - Jul 13 with 838 viewsArnoldMoorhen

The right to peaceful protest getting even more difficult on 10:40 - Jul 13 by Swansea_Blue

I don't know, the Moray the merrier!

The atmosphere will be Electric.
The right to peaceful protest getting even more difficult on 11:55 - Jul 13 with 828 viewsChorleyBoy

Disgusting.

Actually, I think that attitude from the police to normal harmless citizens is not uncommon on the continent.

I'm beginning to think that the only difference between Brexit and Remain is whether our country goes to the dogs alone or collectively as part of the EU.
The right to peaceful protest getting even more difficult on 11:59 - Jul 13 with 801 viewsBlueBadger

The right to peaceful protest getting even more difficult on 11:55 - Jul 13 by ChorleyBoy

Disgusting.

Actually, I think that attitude from the police to normal harmless citizens is not uncommon on the continent.

I'm beginning to think that the only difference between Brexit and Remain is whether our country goes to the dogs alone or collectively as part of the EU.

Well, this is an interesting variant on 'yes but Labour'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The right to peaceful protest getting even more difficult on 12:06 - Jul 13 with 789 viewsGeoffSentence

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

The right to peaceful protest getting even more difficult on 12:15 - Jul 13 with 770 viewsChorleyBoy

The right to peaceful protest getting even more difficult on 11:59 - Jul 13 by BlueBadger

Well, this is an interesting variant on 'yes but Labour'.

👍🏼

Perhaps that's because I gave up on party politics when Blair came along.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024