Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I was just looking through Amazon Prime's benefits and saw in magazines 13:28 - Jul 31 with 1031 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Knives Illustrated!

Who on earth would subscribe to Knives Illustrated?! I'd call it a bit of a red flag if I saw someone with a copy of Knives Illustrated. I struggle to even understand how someone could make a regular magazine out of pictures of knives. Very odd.

Sadly no Fork Monthly to balance it out.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

I was just looking through Amazon Prime's benefits and saw in magazines on 13:36 - Jul 31 with 987 viewseireblue

Yea about tine that changed.
I was just looking through Amazon Prime's benefits and saw in magazines on 13:56 - Jul 31 with 939 viewsIllinoisblue

The amount of gun magazines available over here never fails to amaze me. Counted at least 20 of them on the shelves last time I checked. Add in some survivalist mags too and it’s further evidence that Americans are some of the most insecure people in the world.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I was just looking through Amazon Prime's benefits and saw in magazines on 14:01 - Jul 31 with 919 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I was just looking through Amazon Prime's benefits and saw in magazines on 13:56 - Jul 31 by Illinoisblue

The amount of gun magazines available over here never fails to amaze me. Counted at least 20 of them on the shelves last time I checked. Add in some survivalist mags too and it’s further evidence that Americans are some of the most insecure people in the world.

I can kind of understand it for guns as there must be loads of different types (and plenty of enthusiasts) in the States. And shooting is also a sport. But knives?! I imagine there are a few different shapes but I can't imagine there's that much of a difference between them (and their uses) to be able to create a magazine for them.

Just so weird.

I was just looking through Amazon Prime's benefits and saw in magazines on 14:08 - Jul 31 with 903 viewsJ2BLUE

At a guess it's targeted at the survivalist 'i'll go live off the land' type of prepper.

I'm with you, it seems daft, but we now live in an age where people will watch 'unboxing' videos on Youtube of people unpacking orders from random places so who the hell knows?

Also, I reckon it's likely targeted at hunters/campers/hikers etc as well. There's quite a few survivalist Youtubers. I find that side of it quite interesting. One guy literally cut a rectangle out of the side of a hill and build himself a small survival shelter for the night complete with stove and chimney...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I was just looking through Amazon Prime's benefits and saw in magazines on 14:22 - Jul 31 with 880 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I was just looking through Amazon Prime's benefits and saw in magazines on 14:08 - Jul 31 by J2BLUE

At a guess it's targeted at the survivalist 'i'll go live off the land' type of prepper.

I'm with you, it seems daft, but we now live in an age where people will watch 'unboxing' videos on Youtube of people unpacking orders from random places so who the hell knows?

Also, I reckon it's likely targeted at hunters/campers/hikers etc as well. There's quite a few survivalist Youtubers. I find that side of it quite interesting. One guy literally cut a rectangle out of the side of a hill and build himself a small survival shelter for the night complete with stove and chimney...

Yeah but surely all that would be covered by Hunter Monthly/Campers Illustrated/Hiker's Wives?

The survival thing you illustrate could be quite interesting, but from the looks of it (and reviews) this mag is JUST knives.

I was just looking through Amazon Prime's benefits and saw in magazines on 14:57 - Jul 31 with 841 viewsfactual_blue

Is it available at a cut price?

Alternatively Knives Unillustrated is a bit cheaper.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I was just looking through Amazon Prime's benefits and saw in magazines on 15:08 - Jul 31 with 827 viewsKeno

Talking of utensils I was rather disappointed by the pictures in “Pegs Weekly” nice that Prince William is the patron tho

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I was just looking through Amazon Prime's benefits and saw in magazines on 15:18 - Jul 31 with 816 viewsfactual_blue

I was just looking through Amazon Prime's benefits and saw in magazines on 15:08 - Jul 31 by Keno

Talking of utensils I was rather disappointed by the pictures in “Pegs Weekly” nice that Prince William is the patron tho

What's Penny's view on this?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

I was just looking through Amazon Prime's benefits and saw in magazines on 16:14 - Jul 31 with 748 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Easy to make a magazine. They could interview Knife makers and use those standard interview questions like in Shoot back in the day:

Favourite Singer: Bowie

Favourite Song: Chelsea Dagger

Favourite A Team Actor: Dirk Benedict

Favourite Rugby Shirt Manufacturer: Kukri

Favourite Camera Lens Connector: Bayonet

And have hard-hitting articles like:

"If all knives are forged, how can you tell the genuine article?"
I was just looking through Amazon Prime's benefits and saw in magazines on 18:31 - Jul 31 with 661 viewsWonky

Long term reader.I like knives, I like illustrations.
I was just looking through Amazon Prime's benefits and saw in magazines on 18:55 - Jul 31 with 623 viewsHatStand

I was just looking through Amazon Prime's benefits and saw in magazines on 13:56 - Jul 31 by Illinoisblue

Is this when the ball bobbled up over his foot?

Poll: Piers Morgan / Marmite

I was just looking through Amazon Prime's benefits and saw in magazines on 20:27 - Jul 31 with 561 viewsjontysnut

I was just looking through Amazon Prime's benefits and saw in magazines on 18:31 - Jul 31 by Wonky

Long term reader.I like knives, I like illustrations.

Readers' Knives?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024