Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The openly corrupt Tory MPs still claiming they did nothing wrong 15:00 - Sep 3 with 1158 viewsNthsuffolkblue

How is he not ashamed, claiming there is nothing wrong here and not being prosecuted for it? Such open, unashamed corruption.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/health/other/tory-mp-denies-wrongdoing-after-getting-2

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

The openly corrupt Tory MPs still claiming they did nothing wrong on 15:02 - Sep 3 with 1139 viewsBlueBadger

Not we'd expect anything less from, to give him his full title, disgraced former defence minister Liam Fox.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The openly corrupt Tory MPs still claiming they did nothing wrong on 15:59 - Sep 3 with 1040 viewsHighgateBlue

I don't have any love for the Tories in general, and Fox is not one of the better ones.

However, identifying him and calling him corrupt publicly is fairly bold, and I'd be surprised if Phil is cool with that.

Fox received money, he declared it transparently. Numerous Labour MPs are funded by unions, promote their interests, and similarly declare that that is what they've done.
The openly corrupt Tory MPs still claiming they did nothing wrong on 16:10 - Sep 3 with 1012 viewsBlueBadger

The openly corrupt Tory MPs still claiming they did nothing wrong on 15:59 - Sep 3 by HighgateBlue

I don't have any love for the Tories in general, and Fox is not one of the better ones.

However, identifying him and calling him corrupt publicly is fairly bold, and I'd be surprised if Phil is cool with that.

Fox received money, he declared it transparently. Numerous Labour MPs are funded by unions, promote their interests, and similarly declare that that is what they've done.

This was a literal bribe, for a contract.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The openly corrupt Tory MPs still claiming they did nothing wrong on 16:20 - Sep 3 with 966 viewsNthsuffolkblue

The openly corrupt Tory MPs still claiming they did nothing wrong on 15:59 - Sep 3 by HighgateBlue

None of those Labour MPs push for Government contracts to be awarded to any Unions and then get paid directly by those Unions. How would that not be corrupt? It doesn't happen, though.

To quote the Good Law Project from the article linked:

"How many times do corporates need to give money to Tory MPs after getting help winning vast public contracts before concluding we have a cash for contracts problem," he said.

"We know perfectly well what we'd call conduct like this if we saw it happening in another country."

We would call that corruption. It is what this Government has repeatedly done and is not being held to account for. They want to blame it all on Johnson but it isn't. It is ingrained in the party.

The openly corrupt Tory MPs still claiming they did nothing wrong on 16:34 - Sep 3 with 925 viewsZXBlue

The openly corrupt Tory MPs still claiming they did nothing wrong on 16:20 - Sep 3 by Nthsuffolkblue

None of those Labour MPs push for Government contracts to be awarded to any Unions and then get paid directly by those Unions. How would that not be corrupt? It doesn't happen, though.

To quote the Good Law Project from the article linked:

"How many times do corporates need to give money to Tory MPs after getting help winning vast public contracts before concluding we have a cash for contracts problem," he said.

"We know perfectly well what we'd call conduct like this if we saw it happening in another country."

We would call that corruption. It is what this Government has repeatedly done and is not being held to account for. They want to blame it all on Johnson but it isn't. It is ingrained in the party.

There are actual laws for many professions in this country. You have to be incredibly careful about accepting gifts or payments.

MPs though? Accept what you want, and who care about conflicts of interest.

The fact that this government honestly believes there is nothing wrong with it, says everything about how Boris and co have actively undermined basic standards in public life and normalised corruption.
The openly corrupt Tory MPs still claiming they did nothing wrong on 16:47 - Sep 3 with 870 viewsNthsuffolkblue

The openly corrupt Tory MPs still claiming they did nothing wrong on 16:34 - Sep 3 by ZXBlue

There are actual laws for many professions in this country. You have to be incredibly careful about accepting gifts or payments.

MPs though? Accept what you want, and who care about conflicts of interest.

The fact that this government honestly believes there is nothing wrong with it, says everything about how Boris and co have actively undermined basic standards in public life and normalised corruption.

I am amazed there are still people engaging with politics who can't see it. They make no effort to hide it whatsoever. It is like they can't see anything wrong with it.

But if someone claimed benefits and then bought a packet of cigarettes or subscribed to NetFlix, they will throw their hands up in horror.

The openly corrupt Tory MPs still claiming they did nothing wrong on 17:05 - Sep 3 with 819 viewsmylittletown

You or I would have been in jail years ago if we had behaved like Fox over both the Official Secrets Act and HMRC in two separate incidents.
The openly corrupt Tory MPs still claiming they did nothing wrong on 17:06 - Sep 3 with 811 viewsSwansea_Blue

You couldn’t find a clearer example of corruption.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

The openly corrupt Tory MPs still claiming they did nothing wrong on 20:41 - Sep 3 with 696 viewsfactual_blue

The openly corrupt Tory MPs still claiming they did nothing wrong on 15:02 - Sep 3 by BlueBadger

Not we'd expect anything less from, to give him his full title, disgraced former defence minister Liam Fox.

...and his little werrity.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

The openly corrupt Tory MPs still claiming they did nothing wrong on 22:02 - Sep 3 with 622 viewsNthsuffolkblue

The openly corrupt Tory MPs still claiming they did nothing wrong on 17:06 - Sep 3 by Swansea_Blue

You couldn’t find a clearer example of corruption.

Oh, I am not so sure. Boris and the rest of the party have given plenty of opportunities to.

The openly corrupt Tory MPs still claiming they did nothing wrong on 23:02 - Sep 3 with 569 viewsghostofescobar

These people genuinely don’t think they have done anything wrong. They do not believe that the rules apply to them, so they have no concept that they have broken any rules. Rules are for us, the small people.

GhostOfEscobar

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024