Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ben Wallace has apparently gone on an ugent trip to Washington 12:41 - Oct 18 with 2550 viewsgiant_stow

Any guesses as to what can only be talked about face to face? Have the yanks got intelligence that Truss is actually barking and don't want her near the nukes?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Ben Wallace has apparently gone on an ugent trip to Washington on 12:45 - Oct 18 with 2484 viewsJ2BLUE

Not sure we need US special intelligence for that one.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Ben Wallace has apparently gone on an ugent trip to Washington on 13:00 - Oct 18 with 2402 viewsgiant_stow

Ben Wallace has apparently gone on an ugent trip to Washington on 12:45 - Oct 18 by J2BLUE

Not sure we need US special intelligence for that one.

Fair point. Maybe the Russians are about to do something? Bit weird.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Ben Wallace has apparently gone on an ugent trip to Washington on 13:04 - Oct 18 with 2370 viewsWD19

Its so he can then be hauled back early and sacked.
Ben Wallace has apparently gone on an ugent trip to Washington on 13:10 - Oct 18 with 2322 viewshomer_123

Ben Wallace has apparently gone on an ugent trip to Washington on 13:04 - Oct 18 by WD19

Its so he can then be hauled back early and sacked.

So, a mini break as a sweetener to walk then....

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Ben Wallace has apparently gone on an ugent trip to Washington on 13:10 - Oct 18 with 2314 viewsfactual_blue

What happened to the last Cabinet minister who flew to the States?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Ben Wallace has apparently gone on an ugent trip to Washington on 13:26 - Oct 18 with 2230 viewsPendejo

Erm this is probably of interest and concern.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-63293582

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Ben Wallace has apparently gone on an ugent trip to Washington on 13:53 - Oct 18 with 2092 viewsGlasgowBlue

Probably due to the escalation Ukraine. Russia have just taken out 30% of Ukraine’s power stations.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Ben Wallace has apparently gone on an ugent trip to Washington on 17:23 - Oct 18 with 1588 viewsGlasgowBlue

News blackout in Ukraine. Something’s going on.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

Ben Wallace has apparently gone on an ugent trip to Washington on 17:48 - Oct 18 with 1476 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Ben Wallace has apparently gone on an ugent trip to Washington on 17:23 - Oct 18 by GlasgowBlue

News blackout in Ukraine. Something’s going on.

https://news.sky.com/story/ukraine-latest-news-putin-bombs-energy-facilities-acr

Possible large Ukrainian offensive.
Ben Wallace has apparently gone on an ugent trip to Washington on 18:03 - Oct 18 with 1405 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

My guess is that it relates to an apparent promise of surface to surface missiles to Russia as well as the drones.
I really hope they don't widen the conflict due to the current protests in Iran thinking they can prompt regime change. Surely they aren't that stupid!?!?
[Post edited 18 Oct 2022 18:04]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Ben Wallace has apparently gone on an ugent trip to Washington on 11:13 - Oct 19 with 723 viewsgiant_stow

Take it everyone reads dan hodges twitter so have seen this:

https://www.the-sun.com/news/6473980/vladimir-putin-nuclear-weapons-black-sea-be
[Post edited 19 Oct 2022 11:15]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024