Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kudos to Edwards & Davis 22:49 - Dec 2 with 1202 viewsRyorry

One positive from tonight I haven't seen mentioned so far was Kyle down the left, numerous crosses in, just a shame there was no-one there to guide them in. Combined well with Davis.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Kudos to Edwards & Davis on 22:52 - Dec 2 with 1163 viewsDubtractor

Can't agree with that.

I thought Edwards was hugely disappointing, given the opportunity to start and impact on the game. He had a bright first 15 minutes, then made very little impression on the game.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Kudos to Edwards & Davis on 22:54 - Dec 2 with 1142 viewsFrimleyBlue

IMO Edwards hasn't taken the opportunity aswell as I thought he might. He had Toto to go at tonight and didn't get at him enough. These crosses going in, the floated balls to backpost are nice.... but the others... no thoughts into where they are going.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Kudos to Edwards & Davis on 22:55 - Dec 2 with 1139 viewsJDB23

Kudos to Edwards & Davis on 22:52 - Dec 2 by Dubtractor

Can't agree with that.

I thought Edwards was hugely disappointing, given the opportunity to start and impact on the game. He had a bright first 15 minutes, then made very little impression on the game.

Yeah I though he was poor, never really showed a burst of pace and took the wrong decision too often. Not sure anyone came out of that game looking good tbh.
Kudos to Edwards & Davis on 22:55 - Dec 2 with 1135 viewspointofblue

Davis, I agree. I think Edwards is an impact sub and no better than that. Tonight didn't change my mind.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Kudos to Edwards & Davis on 23:02 - Dec 2 with 1083 viewsTalkingBlues

If we didn't have so many injuries, Edwards wouldn't be getting league game time other than as a sub (which has been the case all season to date) there's no consistency in his performances and doesn't appear very flexible in terms of position.

He always stood a great chance of departing in January IMO, the injury scenario might be his reprieve, it still might not.

Poll: Is it wrong to take more pleasure from seeing Germany lose, than England win

Kudos to Edwards & Davis on 23:11 - Dec 2 with 1037 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I agree with you

Reading these replies I find it interesting to see people saying Edwards is dissapointing and just a sub. But he looks far more dangerous that Chaplin who is offering nothing.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Kudos to Edwards & Davis on 23:14 - Dec 2 with 1006 viewspointofblue

Kudos to Edwards & Davis on 23:11 - Dec 2 by TRUE_BLUE123

I agree with you

Reading these replies I find it interesting to see people saying Edwards is dissapointing and just a sub. But he looks far more dangerous that Chaplin who is offering nothing.

I would agree as far as Chaplin was really disappointing this evening. Ran around a lot with no impact.

Wish Chirewa had been on the bench instead of Keogh, to be honest.

Kudos to Edwards & Davis on 23:15 - Dec 2 with 994 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Kudos to Edwards & Davis on 23:14 - Dec 2 by pointofblue

I would agree as far as Chaplin was really disappointing this evening. Ran around a lot with no impact.

Wish Chirewa had been on the bench instead of Keogh, to be honest.

He has been dissapointing for a while now. I appreciate we have no subs really but we nee players to start stepping up.

Im including Morsy in that, Walton as well.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Login to get fewer ads

Kudos to Edwards & Davis on 23:16 - Dec 2 with 986 viewsFrimleyBlue

Kudos to Edwards & Davis on 23:11 - Dec 2 by TRUE_BLUE123

I agree with you

All the players i said we needed to replace are letting the team down this season
Chaplin, Burns, prime examples.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Kudos to Edwards & Davis on 23:23 - Dec 2 with 950 viewspointofblue

Kudos to Edwards & Davis on 23:16 - Dec 2 by FrimleyBlue

All the players i said we needed to replace are letting the team down this season
Chaplin, Burns, prime examples.

I'd argue it's our key performers who are struggling now - Walton (not at fault tonight but previously), Donacien to an extent, Burns, Morsy and Chaplin. The look various shadows of their best.

Unless we wake up, Peterborough will steamroller over us on Saturday.

Kudos to Edwards & Davis on 23:34 - Dec 2 with 902 viewsStewart27

Kudos to Edwards & Davis on 23:23 - Dec 2 by pointofblue

I'd argue it's our key performers who are struggling now - Walton (not at fault tonight but previously), Donacien to an extent, Burns, Morsy and Chaplin. The look various shadows of their best.

Unless we wake up, Peterborough will steamroller over us on Saturday.

Peterborough, who in the last 2 hours have lost 50% of the games we have in the last 4 months?

They’re going to steam roller us like no team has in the last year?

I would love to put the Peterborough curse to bed, but what are you basing this on?
Kudos to Edwards & Davis on 23:42 - Dec 2 with 881 viewspointofblue

Kudos to Edwards & Davis on 23:34 - Dec 2 by Stewart27

Peterborough, who in the last 2 hours have lost 50% of the games we have in the last 4 months?

They’re going to steam roller us like no team has in the last year?

I would love to put the Peterborough curse to bed, but what are you basing this on?

Our recent home form coupled with a stripped bare squad due to injuries and, as you say, Peterborough seeming to have our number over recent years.

Plus I just feel lower than I probably should do after tonight so have little faith in the team at the moment.

Kudos to Edwards & Davis on 23:59 - Dec 2 with 792 viewsGarv

Kudos to Edwards & Davis on 23:02 - Dec 2 by TalkingBlues

If we didn't have so many injuries, Edwards wouldn't be getting league game time other than as a sub (which has been the case all season to date) there's no consistency in his performances and doesn't appear very flexible in terms of position.

He always stood a great chance of departing in January IMO, the injury scenario might be his reprieve, it still might not.

For the life of me I don't know why Chaplin and Edwards can't swap positions every now and then.

They're both always on their wrong side and Chaplin especially is not very strong when having to do that. Of course sometimes you want him to be able to cut in on his left but its often predictable, and I'd love to see how he and Davis could work together down the left.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2022 0:22]

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024