Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunderland views on Broadhead 15:13 - Jan 8 with 5153 viewsgtsb1966

Bit of a mixed bag.. https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/nathan-broadhead-to-ipswich-permanent-deal
[Redacted] on 15:26 - Jan 8 with 4951 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
Sunderland views on Broadhead on 15:29 - Jan 8 with 4901 viewsRozz

Sounds like alot of the negative views are either:
A) rejoicing that he's getting a permanent move so SAFC fanbase can move on.
B) bitterness he didn't join them in the summer.

Only thing of any real concern might be mention of his injury record. We already know he can perform at this level, and the bits about his finishing / shooting ability are good to hear.
Sunderland views on Broadhead on 15:34 - Jan 8 with 4809 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

He would be a great signing.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Sunderland views on Broadhead on 15:40 - Jan 8 with 4728 viewsRKD

Just text a Sunderland supporting mate who usually speaks sense and he said he rated him, so I’m hopeful.

Poll: Edwards goal - shot or cross?

Sunderland views on Broadhead on 15:47 - Jan 8 with 4614 viewsFromReuserWithLove

Sunderland views on Broadhead on 15:40 - Jan 8 by RKD

Just text a Sunderland supporting mate who usually speaks sense and he said he rated him, so I’m hopeful.

I know a Makem and he says he was their best player in L1 before injury. Rates him highly.
Sunderland views on Broadhead on 15:56 - Jan 8 with 4512 viewschicoazul

Lads it seems from a cursory read of that thread that the guy is in fact…..injury prone? Please say it ain’t so.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Sunderland views on Broadhead on 16:12 - Jan 8 with 4378 viewsVic

Got to be a good signing if many fans of a club in a league above would be happy for him to sign for them.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Sunderland views on Broadhead on 16:32 - Jan 8 with 4108 viewssuffolkpoker

Sunderland views on Broadhead on 15:56 - Jan 8 by chicoazul

Lads it seems from a cursory read of that thread that the guy is in fact…..injury prone? Please say it ain’t so.

There fans said his car his endorsed by mobality scooter.

Lots day if he stays fit he will bang in the goals.
A few saying he has one of the cleanest strikes of a ball they have had for a long time

Stays fit, he will be good for us

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Login to get fewer ads

Sunderland views on Broadhead on 16:49 - Jan 8 with 3921 viewsBigCommon

Sunderland views on Broadhead on 15:56 - Jan 8 by chicoazul

Lets hope not.. But depending how this window goes, we may end up with a few forward options, which can be rotated/managed to help avoid too many injuries.
Sunderland views on Broadhead on 19:38 - Jan 8 with 3390 viewsJuggsy

One of my workmates is a diehard Sunderland fan, goes to every match home and away. I asked him his thoughts on Broadhead and he was quite complimentary of him, but couldn’t stay injury free whilst he was there. He said he wanted to go back to Sunderland but they have other targets in mind.
Sunderland views on Broadhead on 19:48 - Jan 8 with 3284 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

My Mackem mate also rated him highly but said he had glass legs.

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

Sunderland views on Broadhead on 20:23 - Jan 8 with 3115 viewspeterleeblue

Sunderland views on Broadhead on 19:38 - Jan 8 by Juggsy

One of my workmates is a diehard Sunderland fan, goes to every match home and away. I asked him his thoughts on Broadhead and he was quite complimentary of him, but couldn’t stay injury free whilst he was there. He said he wanted to go back to Sunderland but they have other targets in mind.

Was carrying the team in the early part of last season. Once he got injured results went backwards and Lee Johnson was replaced by Alex Neil. Couldn't get into the team in the 2nd half of last season with the likes of Jack Clarke, Patrick Roberts and Ros Stewart excelling.

Total Class if stays fit.
Sunderland views on Broadhead on 20:56 - Jan 8 with 2945 viewschicoazul

Sunderland views on Broadhead on 19:48 - Jan 8 by Charlie_pl_baxter

My Mackem mate also rated him highly but said he had glass legs.

Regret to inform all interested that the Banter Era is truly alive and well as we are signing a young player with huge injury problems.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Sunderland views on Broadhead on 22:14 - Jan 8 with 2602 viewsitfcsuth

Fits our profile of player.

Really like this one. Imagine he’ll thrive in our system, likely to operate as the dynamic option for a number 9, although can play anywhere across the front.

Probably business done unless any outgoings.
Sunderland views on Broadhead on 23:25 - Jan 8 with 2302 viewsStewart27

Sunderland views on Broadhead on 20:56 - Jan 8 by chicoazul

Regret to inform all interested that the Banter Era is truly alive and well as we are signing a young player with huge injury problems.

Banter era = cringe
Sunderland views on Broadhead on 06:56 - Jan 9 with 1913 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

We will now have 3 proper number 9s. But with more substitutions allowed this season, less likelihood to get injured and even if Broadhead is on the treatment table more than most, with the system we play with rotations, he and Hirst will be adding real goal threats. Very excited - my best mate is a Mackem who says this guy's finishing is superb.

Poll: would you rather

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024