Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Still feeling remarkably calm about today. 08:41 - Apr 29 with 978 viewshomer_123

The lads will get it done.

Won't be easy but no way will KM, having gotten this far, let them relax now.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Still feeling remarkably calm about today. on 09:08 - Apr 29 with 895 viewsBasuco

I'm not, I have been very nervous before every game since Wycombe, still can't believe we have pulled ahead of Barnsley and Sheffield!
Still feeling remarkably calm about today. on 09:14 - Apr 29 with 877 viewsDarth_Koont

I’m very calm too.

But that’s 100% coping mechanism 😀

Pronouns: He/Him

Still feeling remarkably calm about today. on 11:13 - Apr 29 with 785 viewsDaninthecampo

Whilst I've felt pretty confident all season we'd get the autos, there's always been some prematch nerves.
Today though I'm calm and fuly confident we'll win today and if we score within the first 15 we could hammer them!
Still feeling remarkably calm about today. on 11:30 - Apr 29 with 753 viewsclive_baker

I have maximum confidence we’ll do it. First and foremost we’re a better side, the form we’re in and confidence in the group. The form they’re in (albeit from a tough run of games), the fact they’ve got little to play for and we have everything to play for.

Full house.
Perfect football conditions.
Pitch will be in good condition having not been played on for a week and a half.
Largely full squad. Players out for them.

And the fact we’ve got the end of season dinner tonight. Not that we ever lack motivation but there’s the square root of zero chance we’ll want to be sat at that with some work still to do to secure promotion.

Literally everything points to us winning and I’m ultra confident we will.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Still feeling remarkably calm about today. on 11:53 - Apr 29 with 693 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Still feeling remarkably calm about today. on 11:30 - Apr 29 by clive_baker

I have maximum confidence we’ll do it. First and foremost we’re a better side, the form we’re in and confidence in the group. The form they’re in (albeit from a tough run of games), the fact they’ve got little to play for and we have everything to play for.

Full house.
Pitch will be in good condition having not been played on for a week and a half.

And the fact we’ve got the end of season dinner tonight. Not that we ever lack motivation but there’s the square root of zero chance we’ll want to be sat at that with some work still to do to secure promotion.

I hope that I’m not cursing it and I know it won’t be easy blah blah blah, but the stars are aligning.

It’s our time.

Poll: Our final position

Still feeling remarkably calm about today. on 11:55 - Apr 29 with 683 viewsSwansea_Blue

Still feeling remarkably calm about today. on 11:30 - Apr 29 by clive_baker

Full house.

Bottle that and send me some will you? I’m cacking it [bounce

I think we’ll do it, but there’s that little voice in the back of my mind that doesn’t go away until we’re 3 up with 10 mins to go.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Still feeling remarkably calm about today. on 11:59 - Apr 29 with 660 viewsHerbivore

I feel excited more than anything. Little bit of nerves but mainly just looking forward to it.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Still feeling remarkably calm about today. on 12:02 - Apr 29 with 644 viewsHerbivore

Still feeling remarkably calm about today. on 11:55 - Apr 29 by Swansea_Blue

Bottle that and send me some will you? I’m cacking it [bounce

I think we’ll do it, but there’s that little voice in the back of my mind that doesn’t go away until we’re 3 up with 10 mins to go.

I'm usually the same, years of supporting Town have conditioned us to expect that things will go wrong, but this side is different it seems. Every time they have to stand up and be counted they don't just pass the test, they smash the absolute fook out of it. We've just had back to back home games at Peterborough and Derby, two of the toughest away trips in L1, and we've scored six without reply. We could even afford to miss a pen and not skip a beat. Outrageous.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Still feeling remarkably calm about today. on 12:15 - Apr 29 with 594 viewsDavoIPB

Still very much on edge. Two side of me. Think we will win but have supported Ipswich for 35 yrs so have had many yrs of nothing to celebrate.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024