Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wiliams thread on twitter 21:30 - Aug 26 with 1995 viewsMullet

Weird non?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Wiliams thread on twitter on 21:32 - Aug 26 with 1928 viewsFrimleyBlue

Poor bloke. Haven't seen a fullback have such a mare since kvy v bolton.

Will add. I genuinely feel for him. Not the nicest games to come into and play your first minutes in a year.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2023 21:34]

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Wiliams thread on twitter on 21:46 - Aug 26 with 1742 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

He had a stinker but weird Norwich are obsessive over us again. Gibbs has hardly been all that for them and I don’t recall any of us even mentioning the traitorous little git!
Wiliams thread on twitter on 22:30 - Aug 26 with 1445 viewsSimonds92

In real time clearly I thought he'd made a mistake but seeing the replays it was an exceptionally poor one. Leif made a glaring mistake on debut and he's ended up ok. Thing is with everything I've read about him, he's not really going to be a standout. He's just going to be a solid defender who gives everything. Absolutely fine and I'm sure he'll be a good addition to the squad but I'm not sure he'll have a massive impact on our season.
Wiliams thread on twitter on 22:59 - Aug 26 with 1290 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

The worst debut at Right Back in an Ipswich shirt will always go to Bradley Orr.
That 6-0 drubbing we got at Leicester no one came off with any credit but Orr was something worse than shocking that day
Wiliams thread on twitter on 23:33 - Aug 26 with 1055 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Wiliams thread on twitter on 22:59 - Aug 26 by King_of_Portman_Rd

The worst debut at Right Back in an Ipswich shirt will always go to Bradley Orr.
That 6-0 drubbing we got at Leicester no one came off with any credit but Orr was something worse than shocking that day

Chris Casement was thrown in there, having always been a Central Defender.

Tom Eastman, similarly always a Centre Back, was the best marker of the edge of a penalty area line ever, when he was played as a Left Back. Unfortunately every opponent he came up against realised that if they took up a position 5 yards from the penalty box they could cross unchallenged.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024