Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone started watching Masters of the Air? (n/t) 19:43 - Jan 26 with 1442 viewsKeno

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Anyone started watching Masters of the Air? (n/t) on 20:02 - Jan 26 with 1403 viewsBloomBlue

Nope, what's it about?
Anyone started watching Masters of the Air? (n/t) on 20:04 - Jan 26 with 1400 viewsKeno

Anyone started watching Masters of the Air? (n/t) on 20:02 - Jan 26 by BloomBlue

Nope, what's it about?

think band of brothers but based in bomber command

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2640044/

Anyone started watching Masters of the Air? (n/t) on 21:22 - Jan 26 with 1296 viewsChurchman

From what I can see it’s only available on Apple TV+. I subscribe to enough and can’t be bothered to cram it into a free trial period. I’ll wait until it’s on elsewhere, unless I’m missing the obvious.

Want to see it though. The story of the 8th air force is a fascinating one and if it’s done as well as Band of Brothers it’ll be well worth a watch.
Anyone started watching Masters of the Air? (n/t) on 22:46 - Jan 26 with 1214 viewsKeno

Anyone started watching Masters of the Air? (n/t) on 21:22 - Jan 26 by Churchman

From what I can see it’s only available on Apple TV+. I subscribe to enough and can’t be bothered to cram it into a free trial period. I’ll wait until it’s on elsewhere, unless I’m missing the obvious.

Want to see it though. The story of the 8th air force is a fascinating one and if it’s done as well as Band of Brothers it’ll be well worth a watch.

2 episodes dropped today, and it seems really good, very well done

Anyone started watching Masters of the Air? (n/t) on 22:53 - Jan 26 with 1199 viewsMVBlue

Anyone started watching Masters of the Air? (n/t) on 22:46 - Jan 26 by Keno

2 episodes dropped today, and it seems really good, very well done

Thanks for the reminder I'll crank the .tor

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

Anyone started watching Masters of the Air? (n/t) on 23:40 - Jan 26 with 1155 viewsbluester

I did and was delighted that Redgrave got a mention!
Anyone started watching Masters of the Air? (n/t) on 00:53 - Jan 27 with 1121 viewspositivity

Anyone started watching Masters of the Air? (n/t) on 21:22 - Jan 26 by Churchman

i'd recommend cancelling some others and getting it for a wee while, lots of great stuff on there

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Anyone started watching Masters of the Air? (n/t) on 10:30 - Jan 27 with 952 viewsEwan_Oozami

The writer was interviewed on the We Have Ways podcast and it sounds a cracking watch - will wait till it spreads to other platforms before I watch it though!

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone started watching Masters of the Air? (n/t) on 10:36 - Jan 27 with 942 viewsPlums

Anyone started watching Masters of the Air? (n/t) on 10:30 - Jan 27 by Ewan_Oozami

The writer was interviewed on the We Have Ways podcast and it sounds a cracking watch - will wait till it spreads to other platforms before I watch it though!

The Northern IC WhatsApp group is alive with it - positive and negative (mostly about how it portrays the Brits). I don't have Apple TV - will it come to other platforms in time?

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Anyone started watching Masters of the Air? (n/t) on 16:24 - Jan 27 with 852 viewspositivity

Anyone started watching Masters of the Air? (n/t) on 10:36 - Jan 27 by Plums

The Northern IC WhatsApp group is alive with it - positive and negative (mostly about how it portrays the Brits). I don't have Apple TV - will it come to other platforms in time?

i doubt it'll be anywhere else, have any other apple tv series been shown anywhere else?

there's loads of free offers and plenty else to watch on it, so i'd cancel netflix for a few months and switch

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Anyone started watching Masters of the Air? (n/t) on 20:58 - Feb 9 with 599 viewsSwansea_Blue

Watching it now off the back of the recommendations on here. Only 2 episodes in as the Mrs hates stuff like this, so I’m squeezing it in when I can (vicar!). It’s very well done. I’m not a huge TV fan tbh, so can take it or leave it, but am enjoying it so far.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024