Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rathbone's injury looked horrific at the time 08:22 - Feb 21 with 1261 viewsGeoffSentence

The way he went into those hoardings and then just lay their motionless and with his neck bent the way it was, for a while I thought he could have broken it. Was pretty relieved to see him move and sit up.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Rathbone's injury looked horrific at the time on 08:25 - Feb 21 with 1216 viewsMullet

Could have been really bad, hope he's ok but he will need a few days regardless. The way his head snapped and the back of his head connected is a real sickener. Even if he didn't go out completely he's going to be sore and groggy for a while.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Rathbone's injury looked horrific at the time on 08:27 - Feb 21 with 1188 viewsChris_ITFC

And the sound!
Rathbone's injury looked horrific at the time on 09:45 - Feb 21 with 936 viewsnorth_stand77

It looked horrible, has there been any update?
Rathbone's injury looked horrific at the time on 11:43 - Feb 21 with 796 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Hope he is OK. We were sat directly above it and from the sound he clearly hit them hard. I am sure we will hear once there is news on him.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Rathbone's injury looked horrific at the time on 11:54 - Feb 21 with 752 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Rathbone's injury looked horrific at the time on 09:45 - Feb 21 by north_stand77

It looked horrible, has there been any update?

Sky have just shown the incident. Hit the back of his head. Probably less likely to be serious than if he had hit the side of it.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Rathbone's injury looked horrific at the time on 12:48 - Feb 21 with 639 viewsbournemouthblue

Rathbone's injury looked horrific at the time on 11:54 - Feb 21 by Nthsuffolkblue

Sky have just shown the incident. Hit the back of his head. Probably less likely to be serious than if he had hit the side of it.

I assume concussion potentially? It did look really bad, given the length of the stoppage

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Rathbone's injury looked horrific at the time on 12:49 - Feb 21 with 636 viewsPlums

It looked horrible. The ghouls with their phones out filming him should have a look in the mirror this morning.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024