Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lawrenson to have a heart attack if he's co-commentating on Lincoln vs Ipswich 14:15 - Jan 11 with 3596 viewsjakehammond1995

I remember 2 seasons ago when we earned a respectable replay against Southampton in the 3rd round. Lawrenson was co-commentator that day and I don't believe we were actually that bad on the day. However, all he did was slag us off. That was then, god forbid he watches us now, could finish the old chap off.
Lawrenson to have a heart attack if he's co-commentating on Lincoln vs Ipswich on 14:17 - Jan 11 with 3571 viewsSteve_M

Lawrenson in being miserable moaning git shock.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Lawrenson to have a heart attack if he's co-commentating on Lincoln vs Ipswich on 14:18 - Jan 11 with 3558 viewsJ2BLUE

All he ever does is take little shots at the smaller team. Especially if they're foreign. His commentating style is awful and I hope he isn't on.

Actually this game might be the exception as he'd likely take the p1ss out of us and act like we're Andorra away at Brazil.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Lawrenson to have a heart attack if he's co-commentating on Lincoln vs Ipswich on 14:58 - Jan 11 with 3446 viewsRadlett_blue

It's bad enough watching Town most of the time these days without Lawrenson reminding you every 5 minutes how awful it is. Rather like having an inveterate moaner sitting next to you at the game.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Lawrenson to have a heart attack if he's co-commentating on Lincoln vs Ipswich on 15:39 - Jan 11 with 3365 viewsjpring89

Got to be the worst ever in commentating football cannot stand him such a tw@t hopes hes not or i will just mute it

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Lawrenson to have a heart attack if he's co-commentating on Lincoln vs Ipswich on 15:44 - Jan 11 with 3348 viewsITFC_Forever

He'll slag us off, but then announce to anyone who'll listen how lucky we are to have Mick.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Lawrenson to have a heart attack if he's co-commentating on Lincoln vs Ipswich on 16:17 - Jan 11 with 3281 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Lawrenson to have a heart attack if he's co-commentating on Lincoln vs Ipswich on 15:39 - Jan 11 by jpring89

Got to be the worst ever in commentating football cannot stand him such a tw@t hopes hes not or i will just mute it

Really..

Are people conveniently forgetting about Andy Townsend and David Pleat?
Lawrenson to have a heart attack if he's co-commentating on Lincoln vs Ipswich on 16:20 - Jan 11 with 3261 viewsclive_baker

Jake the snake

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Lawrenson to have a heart attack if he's co-commentating on Lincoln vs Ipswich on 21:02 - Jan 11 with 3000 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Hasn't he left BBC after last season?
Login to get fewer ads

Lawrenson to have a heart attack if he's co-commentating on Lincoln vs Ipswich on 10:00 - Jan 12 with 2728 viewsFacefacts

Lawrenson to have a heart attack if he's co-commentating on Lincoln vs Ipswich on 21:02 - Jan 11 by Mach_foreignBlue

Hasn't he left BBC after last season?

Unfortunately not. He either slags off 'poor quality' or tries to make schoolboy (changing room) jokes. I can't believe they still employ him.
Lawrenson to have a heart attack if he's co-commentating on Lincoln vs Ipswich on 18:03 - Jan 12 with 2571 viewsPoshImp

You could have Sportin' Hortin again??

(Even we don't rate him as a commentator!)
Lawrenson to have a heart attack if he's co-commentating on Lincoln vs Ipswich on 18:19 - Jan 12 with 2538 viewsjpring89

Lawrenson to have a heart attack if he's co-commentating on Lincoln vs Ipswich on 15:44 - Jan 11 by ITFC_Forever

He'll slag us off, but then announce to anyone who'll listen how lucky we are to have Mick.

Ha yes the whole its not Micks fault we play Dinosaur Volley ball.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Lawrenson to have a heart attack if he's co-commentating on Lincoln vs Ipswich on 19:21 - Jan 12 with 2450 viewsBlue_Order

He's almost as much of a tw@t as his best pal Hansen.
Lawrenson to have a heart attack if he's co-commentating on Lincoln vs Ipswich on 19:27 - Jan 12 with 2440 viewschristiand

Yes, but he'll only be saying what we have been saying all season about how we play. Unfortunately, the whole country will be able to witness it with their own eyes too!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Lawrenson to have a heart attack if he's co-commentating on Lincoln vs Ipswich on 19:48 - Jan 12 with 2390 viewsvapour_trail

I like Lawrenson and his crap jokes.

Ami really the only one?

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Lawrenson to have a heart attack if he's co-commentating on Lincoln vs Ipswich on 20:10 - Jan 12 with 2327 viewsBlue_Order

Lawrenson to have a heart attack if he's co-commentating on Lincoln vs Ipswich on 19:48 - Jan 12 by vapour_trail

Ami really the only one?

Yes. Even his kids don't answer the phone when he calls.
Lawrenson to have a heart attack if he's co-commentating on Lincoln vs Ipswich on 20:41 - Jan 12 with 2297 viewsRadlett_blue

A friend who shared my flat during the early 1980s said he had a mate who'd had a relationship with Lawrenson's wife when he was a Preston player. Perhaps that's why he's so perpetually miserable!

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Lawrenson to have a heart attack if he's co-commentating on Lincoln vs Ipswich on 20:48 - Jan 12 with 2276 viewsLankHenners

Lawrenson to have a heart attack if he's co-commentating on Lincoln vs Ipswich on 19:48 - Jan 12 by vapour_trail

Ami really the only one?

He really doesn't grate me or wind me up as he seems to do to a lot of others.

I'd much rather listen to him than Robbie Savage's "insightful" "analysis".

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Lawrenson to have a heart attack if he's co-commentating on Lincoln vs Ipswich on 21:25 - Jan 12 with 2215 viewsSteve_M

Ami really the only one?

This might be the worst thing I've ever seen you post.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Lawrenson to have a heart attack if he's co-commentating on Lincoln vs Ipswich on 21:44 - Jan 12 with 2184 viewsRonFearonsHair

Ami really the only one?

No, I like him. His dour, cynical outlook resonates with me a lot more strongly than some lively upstart waffling on about tactics and formations.
Lawrenson to have a heart attack if he's co-commentating on Lincoln vs Ipswich on 21:52 - Jan 12 with 2158 viewsCotty

Ami really the only one?

His cynical and pessimistic dry humour actually resonates a little. For ten minutes. Then he gets on my tits. That's not his fault though, almost all co-comentators do. At least he's not cheerful, those are the worst ones.
Lawrenson to have a heart attack if he's co-commentating on Lincoln vs Ipswich on 22:24 - Jan 12 with 2108 viewsvapour_trail

Lawrenson to have a heart attack if he's co-commentating on Lincoln vs Ipswich on 21:25 - Jan 12 by Steve_M

This might be the worst thing I've ever seen you post.

Oh I'm sure there's much worse out there, Steve

Lawrenson to have a heart attack if he's co-commentating on Lincoln vs Ipswich on 22:27 - Jan 12 with 2085 viewsMullet

Lawrenson to have a heart attack if he's co-commentating on Lincoln vs Ipswich on 22:24 - Jan 12 by vapour_trail

Oh I'm sure there's much worse out there, Steve

Those bloody "music" threads for a start.....

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Lawrenson to have a heart attack if he's co-commentating on Lincoln vs Ipswich on 22:31 - Jan 12 with 2070 viewsvapour_trail

Lawrenson to have a heart attack if he's co-commentating on Lincoln vs Ipswich on 22:27 - Jan 12 by Mullet

Those bloody "music" threads for a start.....

I once up thumbed a mullet match report.

Lawrenson to have a heart attack if he's co-commentating on Lincoln vs Ipswich on 22:33 - Jan 12 with 2046 viewsMullet

Lawrenson to have a heart attack if he's co-commentating on Lincoln vs Ipswich on 22:31 - Jan 12 by vapour_trail

I once up thumbed a mullet match report.

We all make mistakes.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Lawrenson to have a heart attack if he's co-commentating on Lincoln vs Ipswich on 22:44 - Jan 12 with 1998 viewsvapour_trail

Lawrenson to have a heart attack if he's co-commentating on Lincoln vs Ipswich on 22:33 - Jan 12 by Mullet

We all make mistakes.

I'll never make that mistake again (copyrighr: morrissey)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024