Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know Douglas is an easy target 20:45 - Jan 17 with 1119 viewsDubtractor

But he is rubbish isn't he?

Just coasting through game and giving us nothing, especially compared with Skuse and Ward who are trying to keep things moving.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

I know Douglas is an easy target on 20:46 - Jan 17 with 1101 viewsBackToRussia

He should retire, his legs have entirely gone.

Nothing personal, but it happens to everyone at some point.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

I know Douglas is an easy target on 20:47 - Jan 17 with 1074 viewsMullet

Did alright in that move in the box, then the next time diverted a cross and has had a bizarre shot.

There are 5 or 6 playing worse than him to be fair. Which is a problem.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

I know Douglas is an easy target on 20:50 - Jan 17 with 1012 viewsWestSussexBlue

All rubbish apart from Lawerence and Ward
I know Douglas is an easy target on 20:51 - Jan 17 with 999 viewsVaughan8

This is what bugs me. Douglas isn't very good but Skuse has done naff all as well. Just as bad as each other in this game so far
I know Douglas is an easy target on 20:56 - Jan 17 with 915 viewsjrobot

He could still make it as a squad player for our walking football team. He could be a ringer I don't think anyone would question if he was over 50 once they see him playing.
I know Douglas is an easy target on 21:01 - Jan 17 with 815 viewsBeattiesBeerGut

To be fair his legs had gone at Brentford, which is why they so were so ecstatic to see him leave.

Lawrence and Emmanuel aside we don't appear to have any players who can play football, which is a bit of a handicap in a football match isn't it?

Are there any Mick inners left apart from Marcus Evans and Terry Connor ?
I know Douglas is an easy target on 21:04 - Jan 17 with 751 viewstheipswichman

Put Best (or any big man) in them team and we revert back to HOOF. Saturday we had a small striker in Sears and played some good stuff, and we won, why? because we had no one we could hoof it to.
I know Douglas is an easy target on 21:04 - Jan 17 with 743 viewsTrequartista

No-one could quite believe it when we triggered another season. We can all see it with our own eyes yet we're told we don't know anything and that he's doing a great job. Emperor's New Clothes.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Login to get fewer ads

I know Douglas is an easy target on 21:06 - Jan 17 with 692 viewslazyblue

I know Douglas is an easy target on 20:51 - Jan 17 by Vaughan8

This is what bugs me. Douglas isn't very good but Skuse has done naff all as well. Just as bad as each other in this game so far

Skuse is far more productive without Douglas alongside him.
I know Douglas is an easy target on 21:06 - Jan 17 with 661 viewsRyorry

Berra's worse, what on earth has happened to him? Should be subbed imho.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

I know Douglas is an easy target on 21:14 - Jan 17 with 564 viewsSimonds92

I know Douglas is an easy target on 21:04 - Jan 17 by theipswichman

Put Best (or any big man) in them team and we revert back to HOOF. Saturday we had a small striker in Sears and played some good stuff, and we won, why? because we had no one we could hoof it to.

No it's because we currently have a midfield that doesn't come and pick the ball up and keep it on the floor. It's because there is literally no other option. That's why having dozzell and bru in the team make such a difference. If we had Sears up top tonight we'd still lump it up to him and hope.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024