Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that 20:19 - Feb 8 with 18976 viewsFtnfwest

'Champions of England you'll never say that' at Derby
Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 09:27 - Feb 9 with 2103 viewshoppy

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 09:24 - Feb 9 by jeera

Or WW2.

Or the Ice Age.

He could always hear about that from Factual though...

And someone else could say about WW2 probably.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 09:28 - Feb 9 with 2096 viewshoppy

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 09:22 - Feb 9 by PJH

Too young to know that we won the F.A. Cup and UEFA Cup as well then.

12th Man be like this now...

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 09:31 - Feb 9 with 2091 viewsPJH

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 09:27 - Feb 9 by hoppy

He could always hear about that from Factual though...

And someone else could say about WW2 probably.

Actually early 1963 was very cold,hardly any football played for about 2 months.
ITFC did not play a League game between 28.12.62. and 23.02.63.

Did I ever tell you about Ipswich winning the League?
Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 09:32 - Feb 9 with 2079 viewshoppy

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 09:31 - Feb 9 by PJH

Actually early 1963 was very cold,hardly any football played for about 2 months.
ITFC did not play a League game between 28.12.62. and 23.02.63.

Did I ever tell you about Ipswich winning the League?

Yes, I posted that post of yours on the previous page of this thread...

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 09:33 - Feb 9 with 2076 viewsvapour_trail

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 07:33 - Feb 9 by Plums

This thread's got to go in the TWTD hall of fame?

You're dead right. And pretty much all the way to the top. I mean asking where to buy a suit, or wiping your cock around a colleagues mug, or losing your shoes, or having your wedding ruined by joe royle...all well and good, but not knowing that we've a league title in the cabinet. Feck me.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 09:33 - Feb 9 with 2062 viewsPJH

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 09:32 - Feb 9 by hoppy

I know-and you have got 4 up arrows for it.
Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 09:34 - Feb 9 with 2060 viewsjeera

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 09:32 - Feb 9 by hoppy

?

Or double whoosh on me?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 09:35 - Feb 9 with 2051 viewsjeera

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 09:33 - Feb 9 by PJH

I know-and you have got 4 up arrows for it.

He owes you those for plagiarism.

Login to get fewer ads

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 09:36 - Feb 9 with 2041 viewshoppy

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 09:33 - Feb 9 by vapour_trail

You're dead right. And pretty much all the way to the top. I mean asking where to buy a suit, or wiping your cock around a colleagues mug, or losing your shoes, or having your wedding ruined by joe royle...all well and good, but not knowing that we've a league title in the cabinet. Feck me.

He would probably give us a summary something like this...

73 SEASONS OF PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL FOR IPSWICH TOWN, AND STILL NOTHING...

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 09:36 - Feb 9 with 2042 viewsjeera

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 09:33 - Feb 9 by vapour_trail

We have a cabinet?

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 09:36 - Feb 9 with 2038 viewsPJH

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 09:35 - Feb 9 by jeera

A pint will do.
Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 09:37 - Feb 9 with 2026 viewshoppy

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 09:35 - Feb 9 by jeera

I've given him two on this page now, so I still owe him the other two... ok?

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 09:39 - Feb 9 with 2010 viewsGeoffSentence

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 21:03 - Feb 8 by 12th_Man

When???

Thank you 12th_Man, you are now my favourite poster. I have made an @rse of myself on here time and time again. But nothing will top this.

However I make a prat of myself next time, whatever I say, whatever I do, at least I can sit back relax and think, "well at least I'm not 12th_Man"

The pressure is off.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 09:44 - Feb 9 with 1974 viewsjeera

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 09:37 - Feb 9 by hoppy

I've given him two on this page now, so I still owe him the other two... ok?

One down for that and one up for him.

You still owe him a beer as interest and one to me for sarcasm.

You're not getting away with this.

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 12:33 - Feb 9 with 1861 views12th_Man

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 09:39 - Feb 9 by GeoffSentence

Thank you 12th_Man, you are now my favourite poster. I have made an @rse of myself on here time and time again. But nothing will top this.

However I make a prat of myself next time, whatever I say, whatever I do, at least I can sit back relax and think, "well at least I'm not 12th_Man"

The pressure is off.

Not my fault I'm too young

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 12:35 - Feb 9 with 1851 viewsLord_Lucan

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 12:33 - Feb 9 by 12th_Man

I'm too young to remember Hitler but I am aware of him.

How on earth can't you know your history???

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 12:37 - Feb 9 with 1828 viewsNewcyBlue

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 12:35 - Feb 9 by Lord_Lucan

I'm too young to remember Hitler but I am aware of him.

How on earth can't you know your history???

You do realise that 12th Man is going to go round telling people we have a statue of Hitler outside the stadium now don't you?

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 12:40 - Feb 9 with 1816 viewsconnorscontract

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 12:37 - Feb 9 by NewcyBlue

You do realise that 12th Man is going to go round telling people we have a statue of Hitler outside the stadium now don't you?

From this angle...

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 12:41 - Feb 9 with 1806 viewshoppy

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 12:40 - Feb 9 by connorscontract

From this angle...

...if you squint a bit.

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 12:49 - Feb 9 with 1784 viewsPJH

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 12:33 - Feb 9 by 12th_Man

Yes,it seems that you were only 8 or 9 when football was invented.
Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 13:31 - Feb 9 with 1760 viewsThe_Last_Baron

I remember when we played Blackburn during our last relegation season and they were singing You've never won England to us. Of course they were ignorant of our past our reply of You've never won Europe was perfect.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 13:39 - Feb 9 with 1732 views12th_Man

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 09:23 - Feb 9 by mccarthy2017

Surely 12th man is on a windup?

My fault long day I know our history just didn't think

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 13:40 - Feb 9 with 1733 viewsvapour_trail

Stop digging pal, you've had a mare.

You've let yourself down, you've let your family down etc

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 13:47 - Feb 9 with 1700 views12th_Man

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 13:40 - Feb 9 by vapour_trail

Stop digging pal, you've had a mare.

You've let yourself down, you've let your family down etc

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 13:53 - Feb 9 with 1693 viewshoppy

Oh dear did the Leicester fans really just sing that on 13:47 - Feb 9 by 12th_Man

Is that why you don't make it into the first XI and remain as the 12th man?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024