Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scum Marching... sister marriage??? 😂😂😂 17:45 - Aug 13 with 12761 viewsDamster

Scum Marching... sister marriage??? 😂😂😂 on 17:54 - Aug 13 with 8264 viewshoofer

What's that all about?
Scum Marching... sister marriage??? 😂😂😂 on 17:56 - Aug 13 with 8241 viewsRegencyBlue

Scum Marching... sister marriage??? 😂😂😂 on 17:54 - Aug 13 by hoofer

What's that all about?

Looks like a family afternoon stroll to me!
Scum Marching... sister marriage??? 😂😂😂 on 17:58 - Aug 13 with 8221 viewsRIPbobby

I don't understand the point?
Scum Marching... sister marriage??? 😂😂😂 on 17:59 - Aug 13 with 8218 viewsMullet

There's been some excellent tweeting around that involving some of our very own TWTDers.

Suffice to say they couldn't pick a better game for this type of stuff if they tried. "Work in progress" they keep insisting. They've gone and got another dud in the dugout it looks like, trying to catch on to something which was a once in a decade freak anyway.

Hopefully this dismal start will continue and put them under greater pressure and disunity - they'll be skint next summer by all accounts.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Scum Marching... sister marriage??? 😂😂😂 on 18:00 - Aug 13 with 8197 viewsDamster

Scum Marching... sister marriage??? 😂😂😂 on 17:58 - Aug 13 by RIPbobby

I don't understand the point?

Maybe a celebration in only being 5 points behind the Town after 2 games.... could be national imbed day if not?? Who knows.
Scum Marching... sister marriage??? 😂😂😂 on 18:03 - Aug 13 with 8176 viewsxrayspecs

Scum Marching... sister marriage??? 😂😂😂 on 17:54 - Aug 13 by hoofer

What's that all about?

Palace have been doing something similar for years - the holmesdale ultras regularly march to the ground together.

Also popular among ultras groups on the continent.

Not sure what they would make of this lot - isnt yellow the colour of cowardice?
Scum Marching... sister marriage??? 😂😂😂 on 18:05 - Aug 13 with 8133 viewsxrayspecs

Scum Marching... sister marriage??? 😂😂😂 on 18:03 - Aug 13 by xrayspecs

Palace have been doing something similar for years - the holmesdale ultras regularly march to the ground together.

Not sure what they would make of this lot - isnt yellow the colour of cowardice?

http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/ncfc-supporters-call-for-help-to-create-a-carnival-a

Boats being hired too...looks like they are paying catch up (again)
Scum Marching... sister marriage??? 😂😂😂 on 18:06 - Aug 13 with 8121 viewsnoggin

Hahaha! The inbred tag is not just a joke.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Login to get fewer ads

Scum Marching... sister marriage??? 😂😂😂 on 18:12 - Aug 13 with 8071 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I have to chuckle how they say we are obsessed with them

Of the four chants they sang in that 90 second video, 2 of them were about us..

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Scum Marching... sister marriage??? 😂😂😂 on 18:12 - Aug 13 with 8064 viewsFixed_It

That banner they were marching behind - with the random bloke walking in front of it it read 'One City One Song'. Very self-aware of them I thought...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Scum Marching... sister marriage??? 😂😂😂 on 18:13 - Aug 13 with 8072 viewsMullet

This is also good viewing

Scum Marching... sister marriage??? 😂😂😂 on 18:14 - Aug 13 with 8034 viewsfloridablue

Here in Florida, Orlando Citys more vocal fans leave their pre game tailgating parties in a large group and march to the stadium waving flags,beating drums and lighting purple smoke flares. Certainly gets their "ultras" in a party mood inside for kick off.
Scum Marching... sister marriage??? 😂😂😂 on 18:16 - Aug 13 with 8002 viewsIllinoisblue

Scum Marching... sister marriage??? 😂😂😂 on 18:13 - Aug 13 by Mullet

Jesus H Christ, I know every team has its share of divs but the budgies take it to a whole new level. You almost feel bad for laughing at them.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2017 18:16]

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Scum Marching... sister marriage??? 😂😂😂 on 18:18 - Aug 13 with 7965 viewsIllinoisblue

Norwich going for a Section Six Fingers kind of thing

62 - 78 - 81

Scum Marching... sister marriage??? 😂😂😂 on 18:19 - Aug 13 with 7949 viewsjaykay

forget about marriotts and moores hat trick, lewis grabbans was the best of the week end.
he is also norwich joint top scorer this season

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Scum Marching... sister marriage??? 😂😂😂 on 18:20 - Aug 13 with 7939 viewsMullet

Scum Marching... sister marriage??? 😂😂😂 on 18:16 - Aug 13 by Illinoisblue

Jesus H Christ, I know every team has its share of divs but the budgies take it to a whole new level. You almost feel bad for laughing at them.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2017 18:16]

Selfies are one thing, but they seem to have a high % of young lads all filming themselves and trying to "brand" themselves and their twitter accounts like some cross between Danny Dyer and Adrian Mole.

Makes the time the top one took the piss out of Crazy even more bizarre.

I still can't tell if that Partridge banner they've knocked up is beyond clever and appropriating the 2 decade long pisstake, or completely oblivious self-parody either.

Scum Marching... sister marriage??? 😂😂😂 on 18:22 - Aug 13 with 7932 viewsIllinoisblue

In summary; a few hundred shirters and a tw@t in a knock-off Burberry top jumping up and down and spilling his drink. To the soundtrack of some second-rate saxophone playing. Comedy gold, please keep it up budgies.

62 - 78 - 81

Scum Marching... sister marriage??? 😂😂😂 on 18:28 - Aug 13 with 7814 viewsxrayspecs

Scum Marching... sister marriage??? 😂😂😂 on 18:22 - Aug 13 by Illinoisblue

In summary; a few hundred shirters and a tw@t in a knock-off Burberry top jumping up and down and spilling his drink. To the soundtrack of some second-rate saxophone playing. Comedy gold, please keep it up budgies.

Inflatables....

Nothing else.
Scum Marching... sister marriage??? 😂😂😂 on 18:44 - Aug 13 with 7622 viewsFtnfwest

Scum Marching... sister marriage??? 😂😂😂 on 18:05 - Aug 13 by xrayspecs

http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/ncfc-supporters-call-for-help-to-create-a-carnival-a

Boats being hired too...looks like they are paying catch up (again)

Boat to Fulham? Great idea! How come we never think of these things?....
on 18:47 - Aug 13 with 7588 views_

Scum Marching... sister marriage??? 😂😂😂 on 18:48 - Aug 13 with 7569 viewsITFCBlues

Scum Marching... sister marriage??? 😂😂😂 on 18:20 - Aug 13 by Mullet

Selfies are one thing, but they seem to have a high % of young lads all filming themselves and trying to "brand" themselves and their twitter accounts like some cross between Danny Dyer and Adrian Mole.

Makes the time the top one took the piss out of Crazy even more bizarre.

I still can't tell if that Partridge banner they've knocked up is beyond clever and appropriating the 2 decade long pisstake, or completely oblivious self-parody either.

It's OK - they still think they'll win the title 😂😂

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Scum Marching... sister marriage??? 😂😂😂 on 18:50 - Aug 13 with 7549 viewsBlue_Order

on 18:47 - Aug 13 by _

He's an utter bellend.
Scum Marching... sister marriage??? 😂😂😂 on 19:04 - Aug 13 with 7403 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

on 18:47 - Aug 13 by _

Hopefully he'll be gobby to the wrong person one day and gel the kicking he deserves

Little c^*t

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Scum Marching... sister marriage??? 😂😂😂 on 19:05 - Aug 13 with 7381 viewsReuser_is_God

Angusy Gunn is even worse than Lukey Hyam FFS
[Post edited 13 Aug 2017 19:08]

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Scum Marching... sister marriage??? 😂😂😂 on 19:10 - Aug 13 with 7296 viewsnoggin

Scum Marching... sister marriage??? 😂😂😂 on 18:44 - Aug 13 by Ftnfwest

Boat to Fulham? Great idea! How come we never think of these things?....

We didn't, I believe Millwall did.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024