Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is why I became vegetarian (and for a few years, vegan) 10:37 - Oct 5 with 5028 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

There are many things that motivate people to change their diet but for me it was stuff like this.....
https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2017/oct/05/vast-animal-feed-crops-meat-

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

This is why I became vegetarian (and for a few years, vegan) on 10:40 - Oct 5 with 5015 viewsStokieBlue

Isn't the major issue here that the world population is too large given our current resources and farming methods?

The knock-on effect of this is that we will need to look for other methods of sustenance.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

This is why I became vegetarian (and for a few years, vegan) on 10:43 - Oct 5 with 4996 viewsSwailsey

Phil get ready...

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

This is why I became vegetarian (and for a few years, vegan) on 10:46 - Oct 5 with 4983 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

This is why I became vegetarian (and for a few years, vegan) on 10:43 - Oct 5 by Swailsey

Phil get ready...

Let's hope not !

This is why I became vegetarian (and for a few years, vegan) on 10:48 - Oct 5 with 4974 viewshype313

This is why I became vegetarian (and for a few years, vegan) on 10:43 - Oct 5 by Swailsey

Phil get ready...

[Post edited 5 Oct 2017 10:49]

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

This is why I became vegetarian (and for a few years, vegan) on 10:49 - Oct 5 with 4962 viewsBlue_Order

This is why I became vegetarian (and for a few years, vegan) on 10:40 - Oct 5 by StokieBlue

Isn't the major issue here that the world population is too large given our current resources and farming methods?

The knock-on effect of this is that we will need to look for other methods of sustenance.

SB

Edit - Didn't mean to quote you.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2017 10:51]
This is why I became vegetarian (and for a few years, vegan) on 10:50 - Oct 5 with 4958 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

This is why I became vegetarian (and for a few years, vegan) on 10:54 - Oct 5 with 4935 viewsSwailsey

What did you JUST do?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

This is why I became vegetarian (and for a few years, vegan) on 10:56 - Oct 5 with 4930 viewshomer_123

This is why I became vegetarian (and for a few years, vegan) on 10:40 - Oct 5 by StokieBlue

SB

Well, that's killed this thread.

Bloody common sense SB.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Login to get fewer ads

This is why I became vegetarian (and for a few years, vegan) on 10:58 - Oct 5 with 4924 viewsStokieBlue

This is why I became vegetarian (and for a few years, vegan) on 10:56 - Oct 5 by homer_123

Well, that's killed this thread.

Bloody common sense SB.

Apologies, I replied first - didn't realise it was going to be a gif-fest.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

This is why I became vegetarian (and for a few years, vegan) on 11:03 - Oct 5 with 4903 viewsNo9

SB

If we reduce the amount of waste gernerated by the current 'market' system there is considerable slack in the system.
Each supermarket chucks away considerable amounts of food stuffs each day.
It used to go to charities now the crooks are getting it & re-labeling it.
This is why I became vegetarian (and for a few years, vegan) on 11:07 - Oct 5 with 4892 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

This is why I became vegetarian (and for a few years, vegan) on 10:58 - Oct 5 by StokieBlue

Apologies, I replied first - didn't realise it was going to be a gif-fest.

SB

That's not a gif that's an episode....
As far as the fears of a veggie/carnivore war part x go, the article just confirms that veggie and/or organic/ locally sourced meat and fish diet should be the aim. So it's a post of harmony and light !

This is why I became vegetarian (and for a few years, vegan) on 11:16 - Oct 5 with 4873 viewsBlueBadger

http://newsthump.com/2015/01/27/yes-we-do-have-to-talk-about-it-insist-vegans/

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

This is why I became vegetarian (and for a few years, vegan) on 11:24 - Oct 5 with 4843 viewsBluebell

Where is Callis when you need him?

This is why I became vegetarian (and for a few years, vegan) on 12:32 - Oct 5 with 4773 viewsSwansea_Blue

This is why I became vegetarian (and for a few years, vegan) on 11:24 - Oct 5 by Bluebell

He's trying to find the strength to type

But.... it's....so...much...effort

and...he's...so...tired....

[Post edited 5 Oct 2017 12:46]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

This is why I became vegetarian (and for a few years, vegan) on 13:30 - Oct 5 with 4701 viewsBlue_Order

This is why I became vegetarian (and for a few years, vegan) on 11:24 - Oct 5 by Bluebell

Drowned in a sea of quorn mince.
This is why I became vegetarian (and for a few years, vegan) on 14:03 - Oct 5 with 4674 viewsJ2BLUE

This is why I became vegetarian (and for a few years, vegan) on 13:30 - Oct 5 by Blue_Order

Drowned in a sea of quorn mince.

That's not actually vegan, it contains egg white.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

This is why I became vegetarian (and for a few years, vegan) on 21:57 - Oct 5 with 4525 viewsJohnny_Boy

Phil get ready...

The Vegetarian Ham Ban Hammer

Well, if that isn't a euphemism....
This is why I became vegetarian (and for a few years, vegan) on 22:00 - Oct 5 with 4515 viewsmos

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024