Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Things are getting desperate over on the Pink 'un message board 18:47 - Oct 19 with 8902 viewsSpruceMoose

"Ipswich Town's ephemeral and rather freakish season in the sun pales into insignificance in historical terms when compared to the genuine football-history of the likes of the Preston North Ends, the Huddersfields, the Boltons and many others.

In today's new world "size" as it is is assessed by wealth, by support and by the amount of seasons spent at the top table. That's the way it is now. They are the criteria.

In all those aspects we outstrip ITFC by quite a bit. The binners with their obsession with their history, embarrassing as it is, don't like it and dismiss these factors as readily as they do their fall from grace with administration and the subsequent shafting of local businesses and charities.

As I have stated before this obsession is all they have now and reveals nothing more than an innate inferiority complex. "

So they're bigger than us because...Preston North End, Huddersfield, and Bolton have won stuff too?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Things are getting desperate over on the Pink 'un message board on 18:50 - Oct 19 with 7859 viewsfactual_blue

I always wonder how many local companies were shafted when norwich city went into liquidation?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Things are getting desperate over on the Pink 'un message board on 18:53 - Oct 19 with 7853 viewsMullet

They go on about our history and theirs far more often, because they have an inferiority complex and rightly so.

The fact they count seats or think they mean anything when it suits is hilarious too.

If FPR ever caught fire the mum munchers would probably worry about whether we lost more seats than they did.

Plus binners has and always be the most bizarre and tenuous attempt at a dig towards a rival in history. With that and their chuffing OTBC they really do seem to rack up plenty of oddities in football. That's without even peering into the Barclay end.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Things are getting desperate over on the Pink 'un message board on 18:54 - Oct 19 with 7839 viewsBlueBadger

Who'd have though that the Norwich press would value participation over winning?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Things are getting desperate over on the Pink 'un message board on 18:55 - Oct 19 with 7843 viewsBlueBadger

Things are getting desperate over on the Pink 'un message board on 18:53 - Oct 19 by Mullet

They go on about our history and theirs far more often, because they have an inferiority complex and rightly so.

The fact they count seats or think they mean anything when it suits is hilarious too.

If FPR ever caught fire the mum munchers would probably worry about whether we lost more seats than they did.

Plus binners has and always be the most bizarre and tenuous attempt at a dig towards a rival in history. With that and their chuffing OTBC they really do seem to rack up plenty of oddities in football. That's without even peering into the Barclay end.

They're also wrong about the 'more seasons in the top flight' stat as well.
http://www.myfootballfacts.com/SEASONS-IN-TOP-FLIGHT----1888-89-to-2009-10.html

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Things are getting desperate over on the Pink 'un message board on 18:58 - Oct 19 with 7820 viewsIllinoisblue

sounds very much like - in terms of tone and content and bitterness - that BolshieBudgie is still alive. Good to know he's still obsessed with us.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Things are getting desperate over on the Pink 'un message board on 18:58 - Oct 19 with 7819 viewsMattinLondon

And exactly what have they won given that they have wealth, support, the gods of light and dark on their side??? Oh that's correct- nothing.
Things are getting desperate over on the Pink 'un message board on 18:58 - Oct 19 with 7807 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

As J2 said on theother thread, don't tar all fans with the same brush.. You are always going to get some deranged internet loudmouth with personal issues who goes on like this.
Things are getting desperate over on the Pink 'un message board on 18:59 - Oct 19 with 7803 viewsBlueBadger

Things are getting desperate over on the Pink 'un message board on 18:58 - Oct 19 by Illinoisblue

sounds very much like - in terms of tone and content and bitterness - that BolshieBudgie is still alive. Good to know he's still obsessed with us.

And, as I said below, factually inaccurate.

Login to get fewer ads

Things are getting desperate over on the Pink 'un message board on 18:59 - Oct 19 with 7807 viewsSpruceMoose

Things are getting desperate over on the Pink 'un message board on 18:58 - Oct 19 by MattinLondon

And exactly what have they won given that they have wealth, support, the gods of light and dark on their side??? Oh that's correct- nothing.

"They can be bigger, better, brighter and with a more glorious history for all they like. As a stick to beat me with, that means nothing. It's a desperate argument of infant playground mentality wielded by grown men with an infantile mentality.

If being the biggest, best and most illustrious was all that mattered in the game, we'd all be supporting Liverpool, Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea, Man City et al or a whole host of others who can boast that they're a bigger club, a more famous club or one with a more trophy laden history."

Arf! They truly are natural born participants.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Things are getting desperate over on the Pink 'un message board on 19:00 - Oct 19 with 7792 viewsMullet

Things are getting desperate over on the Pink 'un message board on 18:55 - Oct 19 by BlueBadger

They're also wrong about the 'more seasons in the top flight' stat as well.

And Family Fortunes not being a similar format to Love Island.

Things are getting desperate over on the Pink 'un message board on 19:00 - Oct 19 with 7793 viewsPJH

Was our "freakish season in the sun" the season we won the League or the 18 seasons between 1968-1986 when we were in the top division with 9 of them including European PARTICIPATION?
Things are getting desperate over on the Pink 'un message board on 19:40 - Oct 19 with 7636 viewslongtimefan

I don’t think they like you......

“This particular dope's curious deduction from what I posted is to be expected in it's stupidity I suppose and the resulting contributions from the likes of mullet head and others are all so intellectually bereft as usual they they are not worth repetition. Inferiority complex just confirmed.

But, they are wound up in quite a big way. Mission accomplished. The 'History Boys' can't help it can they?

I just hope that their decaying ground can withstand a relatively big crowd on Sunday and doesn't collapse.”
Things are getting desperate over on the Pink 'un message board on 19:42 - Oct 19 with 7612 viewsSpruceMoose

Things are getting desperate over on the Pink 'un message board on 19:40 - Oct 19 by longtimefan

“This particular dope's curious deduction from what I posted is to be expected in it's stupidity I suppose and the resulting contributions from the likes of mullet head and others are all so intellectually bereft as usual they they are not worth repetition. Inferiority complex just confirmed.

But, they are wound up in quite a big way. Mission accomplished. The 'History Boys' can't help it can they?

I just hope that their decaying ground can withstand a relatively big crowd on Sunday and doesn't collapse.”

Bahahahaha Sprucey is famous in Norfolk now. I'm touched they care what I think.

Things are getting desperate over on the Pink 'un message board on 19:43 - Oct 19 with 7620 viewsIllinoisblue

Things are getting desperate over on the Pink 'un message board on 19:40 - Oct 19 by longtimefan

marvellous. That's definitely bolshybudgie/craftycanary. Hello you old nutter, you know you're reading this!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Things are getting desperate over on the Pink 'un message board on 19:43 - Oct 19 with 7596 viewsJ2BLUE

Wound up

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Things are getting desperate over on the Pink 'un message board on 19:44 - Oct 19 with 7600 viewsSpruceMoose

Things are getting desperate over on the Pink 'un message board on 19:43 - Oct 19 by Illinoisblue

marvellous. That's definitely bolshybudgie/craftycanary. Hello you old nutter, you know you're reading this!

Definitely. I liked the name drop for Mulley in there.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2017 19:44]

Things are getting desperate over on the Pink 'un message board on 19:44 - Oct 19 with 7581 viewsSpruceMoose

Things are getting desperate over on the Pink 'un message board on 19:43 - Oct 19 by J2BLUE

Wound up

They've gone full Keegan.

Things are getting desperate over on the Pink 'un message board on 19:45 - Oct 19 with 7578 viewsTownly

Whoever it is is succeeding in what he is trying to do.
Things are getting desperate over on the Pink 'un message board on 19:46 - Oct 19 with 7570 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Things are getting desperate over on the Pink 'un message board on 19:43 - Oct 19 by Illinoisblue

That freak's nickname on Pinkun is Donkey Dangler.
Things are getting desperate over on the Pink 'un message board on 19:47 - Oct 19 with 7570 viewsBlueBadger

Things are getting desperate over on the Pink 'un message board on 19:45 - Oct 19 by Townly

Only if he's trying to make himself look a prat.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2017 19:57]

Things are getting desperate over on the Pink 'un message board on 19:47 - Oct 19 with 7547 viewsJ2BLUE

Things are getting desperate over on the Pink 'un message board on 19:46 - Oct 19 by Mach_foreignBlue

That freak's nickname on Pinkun is Donkey Dangler.

Harsh to call his mum a donkey, show some respect.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Things are getting desperate over on the Pink 'un message board on 19:48 - Oct 19 with 7542 viewsSpruceMoose

Things are getting desperate over on the Pink 'un message board on 19:45 - Oct 19 by Townly

Making us laugh at him?

Things are getting desperate over on the Pink 'un message board on 19:50 - Oct 19 with 7518 viewsMullet

Things are getting desperate over on the Pink 'un message board on 19:44 - Oct 19 by SpruceMoose

Definitely. I liked the name drop for Mulley in there.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2017 19:44]

They hate me on there.

Which is fine with me. Keeps my twitter feed amusing when their Dads are seemingly on the last few pumps, like a near empty bottle of hand soap.

Things are getting desperate over on the Pink 'un message board on 19:55 - Oct 19 with 7458 viewsfactual_blue

Terrible grammar from one who, by inference, thinks himself intellectuallying superior.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Things are getting desperate over on the Pink 'un message board on 19:58 - Oct 19 with 7436 viewsMach_foreignBlue

The poster called BroadstairsR.

He/she is thick like a pigs sh1t. Had a few verbal clashes with that retard on the different forum a while ago. Hilariously obsessed with all things Ipswich and little wonder he/she keeps posting so frequently about us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024