Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) 09:02 - Oct 27 with 15722 viewshype313

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 16:37 - Oct 27 with 2376 viewsitfcjoe

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 14:51 - Oct 27 by ClausThomsen

Did he say it because he meant it though? Or was he just using gamesmanship?

lol

A quiet man who never really talks about individual players making a remark like this is a big thing.

A manager who is in front of the press 2x a week and tries to buff his players up regularly, like when they get talked up and then dropped is totally different.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 16:38 - Oct 27 with 2368 viewsSpruceMoose

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 16:37 - Oct 27 by itfcjoe

A quiet man who never really talks about individual players making a remark like this is a big thing.

A manager who is in front of the press 2x a week and tries to buff his players up regularly, like when they get talked up and then dropped is totally different.

Yeah, but are YOU a manager? In real life?
[Post edited 27 Oct 2017 16:39]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 16:40 - Oct 27 with 2361 viewsitfcjoe

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 16:38 - Oct 27 by SpruceMoose

Yeah, but are YOU a manager? In real life?
[Post edited 27 Oct 2017 16:39]

I am, I've set my guys up on site in a 352 formation because that worked well last year when we were building a house.

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 16:41 - Oct 27 with 2355 viewsSpruceMoose

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 16:40 - Oct 27 by itfcjoe

I am, I've set my guys up on site in a 352 formation because that worked well last year when we were building a house.

Pah, so no wonder you're a Mick outer!

I think that's the logic at least.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 16:42 - Oct 27 with 2355 viewshype313

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 16:40 - Oct 27 by itfcjoe

Do you think you have cemented your legacy with that formation?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 16:42 - Oct 27 with 2353 viewsitfcjoe

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 16:42 - Oct 27 by hype313

Do you think you have cemented your legacy with that formation?

Hopefully so, although whilst trying to fit the kitchen I have reverted back to 1 up front

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 16:43 - Oct 27 with 2346 viewsSpruceMoose

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 16:42 - Oct 27 by itfcjoe

Hopefully so, although whilst trying to fit the kitchen I have reverted back to 1 up front

You'll never get the cupboard doors on with such a negative system.

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 18:11 - Oct 27 with 2295 viewshoppy

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 16:43 - Oct 27 by SpruceMoose

You'll never get the cupboard doors on with such a negative system.

Sink or swim really, isn't it...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 18:35 - Oct 27 with 2280 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 15:05 - Oct 27 by PhilTWTD

I made a similar link at the time of the story.

Manchester City Linked With Move for Town Academy Schoolboy 29th Nov 2016 14:40
Manchester City are reported to be targeting highly-rated Town academy schoolboy Ben Knight. 21

12th mans comment to that story

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 18:39 - Oct 27 with 2276 viewsSpruceMoose

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 18:35 - Oct 27 by The_Romford_Blue

12th mans comment to that story

Good luck tomorrow Rommy!

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 18:42 - Oct 27 with 2272 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 18:39 - Oct 27 by SpruceMoose

Good luck tomorrow Rommy!

What's tomorrow?

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 18:46 - Oct 27 with 2267 viewsSpruceMoose

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 18:42 - Oct 27 by The_Romford_Blue

What's tomorrow?

Thought you were doing the physio thing?

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 18:53 - Oct 27 with 2259 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 18:46 - Oct 27 by SpruceMoose

Thought you were doing the physio thing?

No?

Have an interview for it on the 8th November. Haven't got the job though. Not yet anyway.

Off to Burton tomorrow

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 18:55 - Oct 27 with 2257 viewsSpruceMoose

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 18:53 - Oct 27 by The_Romford_Blue

No?

Have an interview for it on the 8th November. Haven't got the job though. Not yet anyway.

Off to Burton tomorrow

Ah, my mistake!

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 23:26 - Oct 27 with 2161 viewshoppy

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 18:53 - Oct 27 by The_Romford_Blue

No?

Off to Burton tomorrow

Good luck with the interview at Burton tomorrow instead then. Hope you get that job.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 23:41 - Oct 27 with 2150 viewsBrixtonBlue

Who's the U16 lad Klug says is the best he has ever worked with? (n/t) on 23:26 - Oct 27 by hoppy

Good luck with the interview at Burton tomorrow instead then. Hope you get that job.

If he gets a job at Burton he might be able to sell me a suit.

<hint>

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024