Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quiet on here this afternoon/evening 22:03 - Nov 17 with 571 viewsBrixtonBlue

I've been working late, but having a quiet Friday night anyway due to getting up early for Hull tomorrow. I excitedly said yes the the £12 match ticket, not thinking about the 4.5 hour journey to get there. Schoolboy error.

Just having a beer in my attic/man cave. Might watch some more Stranger Things in a bit. What's everyone else up to?

Quiet on here this afternoon/evening on 22:09 - Nov 17 with 564 viewsNewcyBlue

Seb’s first night with me since I have been back.

On an air bed on the floor next to his bed. He wanted me to stay as he missed me too much apparently.

Not a bad way to spend a night.
Quiet on here this afternoon/evening on 22:10 - Nov 17 with 556 viewsSpruceMoose

Quiet on here this afternoon/evening on 22:09 - Nov 17 by NewcyBlue

On an air bed on the floor next to his bed. He wanted me to stay as he missed me too much apparently.

Enjoying a beer on the way home. Then, cooking, maybe another beer, and TV with Mrs Moose.

Yes sir, I know how to party.

Poll: Can you see this poll?

Quiet on here this afternoon/evening on 22:13 - Nov 17 with 542 viewsSpruceMoose

You'll bring a tear to this jaded moose's eyes if you keep those kind of posts up.

Poll: Can you see this poll?

Quiet on here this afternoon/evening on 22:21 - Nov 17 with 525 viewsJ2BLUE

Classic. Step 1: Complete. Step 2: Pretend to have a bad dream and end up next to Mrs Newcy.

Poll: Season Tickets 2017/18 Poll

Quiet on here this afternoon/evening on 22:23 - Nov 17 with 518 viewsEastTownBlue

If it is quiet on here this evening I thought that I had missed something and we have won ...

Quiet on here this afternoon/evening on 22:41 - Nov 17 with 500 viewsMick_Knows

Currently watching Stranger Things as well. Hooked on it at the moment!

Poll: If we was given the option to sign 1 of these permanently, who would it be?

Quiet on here this afternoon/evening on 22:44 - Nov 17 with 491 viewsGuthrum

Just been out with a mate for an excellent meal at the Bear on Rodborough Common.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Quiet on here this afternoon/evening on 22:57 - Nov 17 with 481 viewsfactual_blue

Do you gave a bad back, or suffer from stress? Have considered claiming a welfare benefit?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: When is 3.30 am on Saturday
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Quiet on here this afternoon/evening on 22:59 - Nov 17 with 473 viewsLibero

Quiet on here this afternoon/evening on 22:57 - Nov 17 by factual_blue

Do you gave a bad back, or suffer from stress? Have considered claiming a welfare benefit?

FRAUDS, THE LOT OF 'EM.
Quiet on here this afternoon/evening on 23:02 - Nov 17 with 473 viewsBrixtonBlue

Quiet on here this afternoon/evening on 22:57 - Nov 17 by factual_blue

Not so much the bad back, but stress, yes. I've recently been reading a lot of football messageboard posts by a certain "Libero" and my stress levels have gone through the roof. Is there anything you recommend?
Quiet on here this afternoon/evening on 23:20 - Nov 17 with 454 viewsLibero

Quiet on here this afternoon/evening on 23:02 - Nov 17 by BrixtonBlue

Not so much the bad back, but stress, yes. I've recently been reading a lot of football messageboard posts by a certain "Libero" and my stress levels have gone through the roof. Is there anything you recommend?

Try mincing off for a week then coming back with a new username, upon your return all previous motivations/thoughts/feelings will have disipated, it's the modern day equivilant of being reborn.

Failing that just eat a f**k ton of McDonalds.
Quiet on here this afternoon/evening on 23:22 - Nov 17 with 449 viewsfactual_blue

Quiet on here this afternoon/evening on 23:02 - Nov 17 by BrixtonBlue

I'd recommend reporting this poster to the authorities, who will look into it personally.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: When is 3.30 am on Saturday
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Quiet on here this afternoon/evening on 23:31 - Nov 17 with 401 viewsBrixtonBlue

Quiet on here this afternoon/evening on 23:20 - Nov 17 by Libero

Try mincing off for a week then coming back with a new username, upon your return all previous motivations/thoughts/feelings will have disipated, it's the modern day equivilant of being reborn.

Failing that just eat a f**k ton of McDonalds.

I've tried the first bit but the tosspot still remains.

I would try the other but I've read that McDonalds is bad for you. In fact worse than Libero's posts.

Maybe Libero's posts with fries would be a good compromise.
Quiet on here this afternoon/evening on 23:33 - Nov 17 with 394 viewsLibero

Quiet on here this afternoon/evening on 23:31 - Nov 17 by BrixtonBlue

I've tried the first bit but the tosspot still remains.

I would try the other but I've read that McDonalds is bad for you. In fact worse than Libero's posts.

Maybe Libero's posts with fries would be a good compromise.

Sounds like you're just gonna have to suck it up and quit bitching mate. Hard luck!

Quiet on here this afternoon/evening on 00:38 - Nov 18 with 355 viewsSarge

Delivering pizza in the cold

Quiet on here this afternoon/evening on 00:48 - Nov 18 with 345 viewsjeera

I made beef bourguignon. It was nice.

I made a decision to not buy wine and instead bought lager.

I now wish I'd bought wine.

I have the first ever BBT on TV. Not seen it before.

Well it looks like a duck, it sounds like a duck. Nope, dunno what it is.
Poll: How do you feel about Christmas?

Quiet on here this afternoon/evening on 01:24 - Nov 18 with 296 viewsSwansea_Blue

Quiet on here this afternoon/evening on 23:22 - Nov 17 by factual_blue

I'd recommend reporting this poster to the authorities, who will look into it personally.

Don't be soft. The authorities are too busy maintaining the illusion that the Earth is a globe. And that Islam is to blame for EVERYTHING.

Poll: Who's got the best behind?

Quiet on here this afternoon/evening on 07:10 - Nov 18 with 217 viewsBrixtonBlue

Quiet on here this afternoon/evening on 00:48 - Nov 18 by jeera

I made beef bourguignon. It was nice.

I made a decision to not buy wine and instead bought lager.

I now wish I'd bought wine.

I have the first ever BBT on TV. Not seen it before.

BBT?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2017