Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexit depatures, EU FInance and Health agencies leave London 14:49 - Nov 21 with 9676 viewsNo9

Another thing the Brexiteers said would not happen.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-netherlands-amsterda
Brexit depatures, EU FInance and Health agencies leave London on 15:58 - Nov 21 with 2963 viewsSwansea_Blue

Brexit depatures, EU FInance and Health agencies leave London on 15:38 - Nov 21 by Marshalls_Mullet

Indeed.

I suppose there is an alternative explanation that he genuinely believed they could stay. Which would be mind bogglingly naive on his part. And probably a worse scenario given he's leading the negs for our most complex political changes in generations. A scary though, but hopefully unlikely.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Brexit depatures, EU FInance and Health agencies leave London on 16:11 - Nov 21 with 2944 viewsBlueLikeJazz

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-42065836
More vandalism.
Brexit depatures, EU FInance and Health agencies leave London on 16:13 - Nov 21 with 2937 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Brexit depatures, EU FInance and Health agencies leave London on 15:18 - Nov 21 by eireblue

We have an ex-Tory politician basically stating, of course, EU institutions will move out, it is obvious.

And, a current Tory minister sort of in charge of Brexit negotiations, was not really sure and thought there was a chance they would stay.

I think that is the real issue.

It is ok, everything will be fine, DD will bumble through and get a great deal, and if not it will still all be fine. DD has said so.

Wasn't defending him. Just pointing out that voters should pay full attention and distinguish the difference between what people say and what they mean.

The chap who posted the headline in trying to prove a point, only succeeded in proving that people that he had fallen for it twice.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Brexit depatures, EU FInance and Health agencies leave London on 16:17 - Nov 21 with 2935 viewsgiant_stow

Brexit depatures, EU FInance and Health agencies leave London on 15:38 - Nov 21 by Marshalls_Mullet

Don't just chalk it up to experience. Learn from it.

Luckily I voted remain, so I've been let down by no one, but if there were a lesson it would be never trust anyone on the brexit side at all ever again over anything.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2017 16:17]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Brexit depatures, EU FInance and Health agencies leave London on 16:18 - Nov 21 with 2934 viewsNo9

Brexit depatures, EU FInance and Health agencies leave London on 15:18 - Nov 21 by eireblue

We have an ex-Tory politician basically stating, of course, EU institutions will move out, it is obvious.

And, a current Tory minister sort of in charge of Brexit negotiations, was not really sure and thought there was a chance they would stay.

I think that is the real issue.

It is ok, everything will be fine, DD will bumble through and get a great deal, and if not it will still all be fine. DD has said so.

It shows total incompetence on behalf of Brexit when the EU have made thair case and instructed a pprofessional negotiator what they want when the best the Uk can do is to put a substandard policitian up against them.

Davis will say black is white if that is what the leavers want to hear.

Reality needs to arrive soon
Brexit depatures, EU FInance and Health agencies leave London on 16:18 - Nov 21 with 2938 viewsfactual_blue

Brexit depatures, EU FInance and Health agencies leave London on 15:22 - Nov 21 by BlueLikeJazz

Yup, and UK science, and all of us, will be diminished for that.

brexiteers don't believe in all this science stuff, like climate change and the broadly spherical shape of this planet.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Brexit depatures, EU FInance and Health agencies leave London on 16:19 - Nov 21 with 2933 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Brexit depatures, EU FInance and Health agencies leave London on 16:17 - Nov 21 by giant_stow

Luckily I voted remain, so I've been let down by no one, but if there were a lesson it would be never trust anyone on the brexit side at all ever again over anything.

Indeed, its a pity more people couldn't see through it at the time.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Brexit depatures, EU FInance and Health agencies leave London on 16:19 - Nov 21 with 2932 viewsNo9

Brexit depatures, EU FInance and Health agencies leave London on 16:11 - Nov 21 by BlueLikeJazz

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-42065836
More vandalism.

Not as much vandelism as the tory Brexiteers are trying to unleash in Brazil
Login to get fewer ads

Brexit depatures, EU FInance and Health agencies leave London on 16:36 - Nov 21 with 2916 viewsGlasgowBlue

Brexit depatures, EU FInance and Health agencies leave London on 16:17 - Nov 21 by giant_stow

You have been let down. We haven't had the rising unemployment, falling house prices, 2016/ 2017 recession and World War III that the remain camp promised.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Brexit depatures, EU FInance and Health agencies leave London on 16:42 - Nov 21 with 2908 viewsArcher4721

Brexit depatures, EU FInance and Health agencies leave London on 16:36 - Nov 21 by GlasgowBlue

You have been let down. We haven't had the rising unemployment, falling house prices, 2016/ 2017 recession and World War III that the remain camp promised.

Plenty of time yet. Come back in 2019.

Oh and we should have the 350 £million a week for NHS then?
Brexit depatures, EU FInance and Health agencies leave London on 16:47 - Nov 21 with 2901 viewsGlasgowBlue

Brexit depatures, EU FInance and Health agencies leave London on 16:42 - Nov 21 by Archer4721

Plenty of time yet. Come back in 2019.

Oh and we should have the 350 £million a week for NHS then?

"Plenty of time yet". What for a 2016/2017 recession?
Ho Ho Ho.

Iron Lion Zion

Brexit depatures, EU FInance and Health agencies leave London on 16:55 - Nov 21 with 2896 viewsNo9

& now their funding is to be investigated
Brexit depatures, EU FInance and Health agencies leave London on 16:56 - Nov 21 with 2893 viewsNo9

Brexit depatures, EU FInance and Health agencies leave London on 16:47 - Nov 21 by GlasgowBlue

"Plenty of time yet". What for a 2016/2017 recession?
Ho Ho Ho.

You not looking at the economic numbers coming from the ONS then?
Brexit depatures, EU FInance and Health agencies leave London on 16:59 - Nov 21 with 2889 viewsGlasgowBlue

Brexit depatures, EU FInance and Health agencies leave London on 16:56 - Nov 21 by No9

You not looking at the economic numbers coming from the ONS then?

What? There was a 2016/17 recession and the numbers from the ONS are only just showing that?

Iron Lion Zion

Brexit depatures, EU FInance and Health agencies leave London on 17:02 - Nov 21 with 2884 viewsNo9

Brexit depatures, EU FInance and Health agencies leave London on 16:59 - Nov 21 by GlasgowBlue

What? There was a 2016/17 recession and the numbers from the ONS are only just showing that?

Er, the numbers released by governemnt departments are 3 to 6 months behind the event

The UK's balance of payments are bad
We are exporting more to the EU
& less to the 'Rest of the World' apart from what the Brexitters are doig in Brazil which is pretty appalling
Productivity is falling
We are now the 'sick man of Europe' & way down in the G7

The EU is outpoerforming both the UK & the USA
Not what you expected?
Brexit depatures, EU FInance and Health agencies leave London on 17:08 - Nov 21 with 2880 viewsNo9

Brexit depatures, EU FInance and Health agencies leave London on 15:58 - Nov 21 by factual_blue

This is what taking back control is all about.

It is indeed, the RW never explained that taking back control actually means taking control of the 'lower orders'
Brexit depatures, EU FInance and Health agencies leave London on 17:10 - Nov 21 with 2875 viewsGlasgowBlue

Brexit depatures, EU FInance and Health agencies leave London on 17:02 - Nov 21 by No9

Er, the numbers released by governemnt departments are 3 to 6 months behind the event

The UK's balance of payments are bad
We are exporting more to the EU
& less to the 'Rest of the World' apart from what the Brexitters are doig in Brazil which is pretty appalling
Productivity is falling
We are now the 'sick man of Europe' & way down in the G7

The EU is outpoerforming both the UK & the USA
Not what you expected?

Well I think that rules out a 2016 recession mate. And as the third quarter came in at .4% you can rule out a 2017 recession as well.

Iron Lion Zion

Brexit depatures, EU FInance and Health agencies leave London on 17:12 - Nov 21 with 2875 viewsm14_blue

Brexit depatures, EU FInance and Health agencies leave London on 16:36 - Nov 21 by GlasgowBlue

The remain campaign was a crock of sh1t run by idiots and charlatans who exaggerated and lied in an attempt to scare people into voting their way.

I don't see anyone really defending it.

Brexit supporters still seem incredibly defensive of any criticism of the leave campaign though. the vote is done and won't be changed, there's no harm in admitting their campaign was every bit as disingenuous and shameful as the remain one.
Brexit depatures, EU FInance and Health agencies leave London on 17:13 - Nov 21 with 2868 viewsGlasgowBlue

Brexit depatures, EU FInance and Health agencies leave London on 17:12 - Nov 21 by m14_blue

The remain campaign was a crock of sh1t run by idiots and charlatans who exaggerated and lied in an attempt to scare people into voting their way.

Brexit supporters still seem incredibly defensive of any criticism of the leave campaign though. the vote is done and won't be changed, there's no harm in admitting their campaign was every bit as disingenuous and shameful as the remain one.

Where have I said otherwise.

Iron Lion Zion

Brexit depatures, EU FInance and Health agencies leave London on 17:15 - Nov 21 with 2868 viewsNo9

Brexit depatures, EU FInance and Health agencies leave London on 17:10 - Nov 21 by GlasgowBlue

Well I think that rules out a 2016 recession mate. And as the third quarter came in at .4% you can rule out a 2017 recession as well.

& the export deficit?
& productivity?
Brexit depatures, EU FInance and Health agencies leave London on 17:18 - Nov 21 with 2868 viewsm14_blue

Brexit depatures, EU FInance and Health agencies leave London on 17:13 - Nov 21 by GlasgowBlue

Where have I said otherwise.

Maybe you haven't explicitly but anyone who still defends the Boris bus isn't looking at the campaign objectively in my opinion.

Anyway, if we can agree both campaigns were based on lies and half truths then that's fair enough.
Brexit depatures, EU FInance and Health agencies leave London on 17:19 - Nov 21 with 2872 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Brexit depatures, EU FInance and Health agencies leave London on 17:12 - Nov 21 by m14_blue

The remain campaign alienated voters as people don't respond to scare tactics.

Both campaigns were equally as shameful, although of course the brexit campaign was more successful. I guess it made promises rather than threats.

And then of course the mechanism of the whole thing didnt have any thought whatsoever...

...should there be a minimum winning margin required?

....should there be a second vote based on actually knowing what the brexit deal will be?

It really shouldnt take hindsight to see those were going to be issues.

Brexit depatures, EU FInance and Health agencies leave London on 17:22 - Nov 21 with 2861 viewsGlasgowBlue

Brexit depatures, EU FInance and Health agencies leave London on 17:18 - Nov 21 by m14_blue

Maybe you haven't explicitly but anyone who still defends the Boris bus isn't looking at the campaign objectively in my opinion.

Anyway, if we can agree both campaigns were based on lies and half truths then that's fair enough.

The Boris Bus, as I have said on many occasions, was misleading but very clever marketing.

I'm not aware of any empirical evidence that suggests it won the vote for leave. The only defence of it I will give is it seems to upset a lot of remainers that they are still banging on about it 18 months later.

Iron Lion Zion

Brexit depatures, EU FInance and Health agencies leave London on 17:24 - Nov 21 with 2858 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Brexit depatures, EU FInance and Health agencies leave London on 17:22 - Nov 21 by GlasgowBlue

The Boris Bus, as I have said on many occasions, was misleading but very clever marketing.

I'm not aware of any empirical evidence that suggests it won the vote for leave. The only defence of it I will give is it seems to upset a lot of remainers that they are still banging on about it 18 months later.

It upset a few Brexiteers as well.

Brexit depatures, EU FInance and Health agencies leave London on 17:26 - Nov 21 with 2857 viewsGlasgowBlue

Brexit depatures, EU FInance and Health agencies leave London on 17:24 - Nov 21 by Marshalls_Mullet

It upset a few Brexiteers as well.

It may well have done but they are not blubbing over it 18 months later as if it was the only reason vote leave won the referendum.

Iron Lion Zion

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024