Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hart dropped by Moyes 12:07 - Dec 9 with 4324 viewsJ2BLUE

Could we see Butland as England #1 by the world cup?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Hart dropped by Moyes on 12:15 - Dec 9 with 4311 viewschristiand

Right thing to do. Adrian played well last week against City and certainly didn't deserve to return to the bench. Harsh on Hart because the defence in front of him doesn't help him out in games especially after he has made a good save. However, he just doesn't look the same keeper he was when he first broke into the City's first team, looks like he has lost his mojo and has for a while.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Hart dropped by Moyes on 12:19 - Dec 9 with 4302 viewsclive_baker

Or Pickford?

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Hart dropped by Moyes on 12:24 - Dec 9 with 4290 viewsJ2BLUE

The game is on Sky Sports Mix and Sky One for anyone curious and without Sky Sports.

Truly impaired.

Hart dropped by Moyes on 12:26 - Dec 9 with 4284 viewsBluesquid

Well as long as it's not Forster.
Hart dropped by Moyes on 12:56 - Dec 9 with 4230 viewsIllinoisblue

Hope so. Hart has been average for a few years now

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Hart dropped by Moyes on 13:16 - Dec 9 with 4209 viewsWD19

Hart dropped by Moyes on 12:15 - Dec 9 by christiand

Right thing to do. Adrian played well last week against City and certainly didn't deserve to return to the bench. Harsh on Hart because the defence in front of him doesn't help him out in games especially after he has made a good save. However, he just doesn't look the same keeper he was when he first broke into the City's first team, looks like he has lost his mojo and has for a while.

To the casual observer Hart does seem to have shipped a lot of big scorelines in the past year or so....both for Torino and then West Ham. It can’t all be bad luck.
Hart dropped by Moyes on 13:29 - Dec 9 with 4189 viewschristiand

Hart dropped by Moyes on 13:16 - Dec 9 by WD19

To the casual observer Hart does seem to have shipped a lot of big scorelines in the past year or so....both for Torino and then West Ham. It can’t all be bad luck.

More than just the goals, it is the number of mistakes. A remember reading the Torino President saying the same when Hart left end of last season, along the lines of: 'For a top goalkeeper, I was surprised how many mistakes he makes.'

I wonder if it was how he was treated at City when Guardiola first arrived, perhaps that is what has knocked his confidence and it has had a deep-lasting effect?

Hart dropped by Moyes on 13:37 - Dec 9 with 4176 viewscaught-in-limbo

In the 12 months Moyes was at La Real he didn't do much at all apart from beating Real Madrid, Atlético and Barça at home. I suspect West Ham will beat Chelsea today and do little else under Moyes.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Login to get fewer ads

Hart dropped by Moyes on 14:18 - Dec 9 with 4123 viewsDarkHorse

Good call by Moyes. Hart's been chucking them in for years, shouldn't be anywhere near the England team.
Hart dropped by Moyes on 15:02 - Dec 9 with 4062 viewsBerlinBlue

We can but hope. As others have said, Hart has been very average for ages.
Hart dropped by Moyes on 17:10 - Dec 9 with 3998 viewsLuk38644

Butland and Pickford are not just the future, they are both better than Hart at present, so we might as well give them a long period in goal like Hart had.
Hart dropped by Moyes on 17:15 - Dec 9 with 3989 viewschristiand

Hart dropped by Moyes on 17:10 - Dec 9 by Luk38644

Butland and Pickford are not just the future, they are both better than Hart at present, so we might as well give them a long period in goal like Hart had.

If this continues perhaps Hart won't even make the squad. Nick Pope is certainly not letting anyone down at Burnley another clean sheet today against Watford.

Hart dropped by Moyes on 17:23 - Dec 9 with 3968 viewsJ2BLUE

Hart dropped by Moyes on 17:15 - Dec 9 by christiand

If this continues perhaps Hart won't even make the squad. Nick Pope is certainly not letting anyone down at Burnley another clean sheet today against Watford.

He'll definitely make the squad (if fit) even if he doesn't play another minute this season. I hope he loses the #1 shirt though.

Truly impaired.

Hart dropped by Moyes on 17:26 - Dec 9 with 3953 viewsshoopdelang

Hart dropped by Moyes on 13:37 - Dec 9 by caught-in-limbo

In the 12 months Moyes was at La Real he didn't do much at all apart from beating Real Madrid, Atlético and Barça at home. I suspect West Ham will beat Chelsea today and do little else under Moyes.

You called it
Hart dropped by Moyes on 17:33 - Dec 9 with 3938 viewstrueblue97

Hart not even in the top 3 english keepers, living off the man city days big time
Hart dropped by Moyes on 17:35 - Dec 9 with 3932 viewsJ2BLUE

Hart dropped by Moyes on 17:26 - Dec 9 by shoopdelang

You called it

It was into the second half at the time of that post with West Ham 1-0 up!

I think that result might kick start their season now. Then again, I thought the cup match with Spurs would do that.

Truly impaired.

Hart dropped by Moyes on 20:32 - Dec 9 with 3857 viewsbournemouthblue

Hart dropped by Moyes on 12:15 - Dec 9 by christiand

I was always a bit surprised Wham got a replacement for Adrian

He has always seemed pretty good for them

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Hart dropped by Moyes (n/t) on 21:03 - Dec 9 with 3824 viewsm14_blue

[Post edited 9 Dec 2017 21:05]
Hart dropped by Moyes on 21:05 - Dec 9 with 3820 viewsm14_blue

What did the locals make of him?

Did he speak any Spanish/Basque? He's uninspiring enough even in his first language, I can't imagine his press conferences over there set the world alight.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024