Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone watching the Liverpool-Everton match? 20:40 - Jan 5 with 3165 viewsSuperfrans

How Holdgate has just stayed on after pushing Firmino into the crowd, I don’t know. Incredibly dangerous play.

Any other thoughts?
[Post edited 5 Jan 2018 20:40]

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Anyone watching the Liverpool-Everton match? on 20:40 - Jan 5 with 3148 viewsSitfcB

....and then man handle the ref!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Anyone watching the Liverpool-Everton match? on 20:41 - Jan 5 with 3144 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Looked a yellow at the very least

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Anyone watching the Liverpool-Everton match? on 20:42 - Jan 5 with 3139 viewsWD19

Anyone watching the Liverpool-Everton match? on 20:40 - Jan 5 by SitfcB

....and then man handle the ref!

Not sure we have heard the last of what Firmino said either. Something triggered Holgate into trying to clamber over the ref.
Anyone watching the Liverpool-Everton match? on 20:43 - Jan 5 with 3127 viewsSuperfrans

Anyone watching the Liverpool-Everton match? on 20:41 - Jan 5 by The_Romford_Blue

Looked a yellow at the very least

Astonishing the ref hasn’t shown a card at all. But Firmino could have been very badly injured.

And yet Spence’s barge was a sending off?

Anyone watching the Liverpool-Everton match? on 20:43 - Jan 5 with 3118 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Anyone watching the Liverpool-Everton match? on 20:42 - Jan 5 by WD19

Not sure we have heard the last of what Firmino said either. Something triggered Holgate into trying to clamber over the ref.

When he went acca, I thought perhaps he spat at him.

But the replay showed he didn’t. So it must’ve been something he said

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Anyone watching the Liverpool-Everton match? on 20:43 - Jan 5 with 3123 viewsEly_Blue

I would love be someone to explain the difference between what Holgate did (as well as laying both hands on the ref) and what Spence did the other night? Consistency would say that if one is a red then surely so is the other?

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Anyone watching the Liverpool-Everton match? on 20:45 - Jan 5 with 3117 viewsDeano69

Get the feeling Firmino said (or did) something when they were round the ref as Holgate suddenly riled up again.

Daft penalty decision too.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Anyone watching the Liverpool-Everton match? on 20:46 - Jan 5 with 3103 viewsEly_Blue

Anyone watching the Liverpool-Everton match? on 20:45 - Jan 5 by Deano69

Get the feeling Firmino said (or did) something when they were round the ref as Holgate suddenly riled up again.

Was never a penalty

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone watching the Liverpool-Everton match? on 20:47 - Jan 5 with 3099 viewsSuperfrans

Anyone watching the Liverpool-Everton match? on 20:43 - Jan 5 by Ely_Blue

I would love be someone to explain the difference between what Holgate did (as well as laying both hands on the ref) and what Spence did the other night? Consistency would say that if one is a red then surely so is the other?

For me, the Holdgate challenge was far worse.

He pushed Firmino head over heels into the crowd.
Spence shouldered a player, who then rolled several times into the hoardings.
The reaction of the victim was critical.

Anyone watching the Liverpool-Everton match? on 20:49 - Jan 5 with 3083 viewsSuperfrans

Anyone watching the Liverpool-Everton match? on 20:45 - Jan 5 by Deano69

The push by Holgate was before Firmino seemed to say anything though. Very dangerous.

Anyone watching the Liverpool-Everton match? on 20:54 - Jan 5 with 3061 viewsDeano69

Anyone watching the Liverpool-Everton match? on 20:49 - Jan 5 by Superfrans

The push by Holgate was before Firmino seemed to say anything though. Very dangerous.

Very much so, certainly wasn’t justifying the terrible foul. As has been mentioned, much worse than Spence’ sending off.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Anyone watching the Liverpool-Everton match? on 23:28 - Jan 5 with 2884 viewsHugoagogo

Anyone watching the Liverpool-Everton match? on 20:54 - Jan 5 by Deano69

Very much so, certainly wasn’t justifying the terrible foul. As has been mentioned, much worse than Spence’ sending off.

Firmino said "you're crazy, you're crazy, you son of a bitch" in Spanish. Easy to lip read on slow motion in the half time analysis.

Holgate then said to the ref "he called me an effin puta"
(son of a bitch in Spanish). That's evidently what he was wound up about, the poor love...
[Post edited 5 Jan 2018 23:34]
Anyone watching the Liverpool-Everton match? on 08:26 - Jan 6 with 2776 viewsartsbossbeard

Anyone watching the Liverpool-Everton match? on 23:28 - Jan 5 by Hugoagogo

Firmino said "you're crazy, you're crazy, you son of a bitch" in Spanish. Easy to lip read on slow motion in the half time analysis.

Holgate then said to the ref "he called me an effin puta"
(son of a bitch in Spanish). That's evidently what he was wound up about, the poor love...
[Post edited 5 Jan 2018 23:34]

Portuguese.

I'm of the understanding that old white gnashers may have added the word "negra" to the end of his sentence but the camera angle used at half tim Doesn't show it as a player walks in front. There's a camera angle that does catch it and the conversation with the fourth official was in regard to this as the ref missed it but Everton players didn't. Allegedly.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Anyone watching the Liverpool-Everton match? on 08:30 - Jan 6 with 2764 viewsBrixtonBlue

As others have said it looked a yellow at least. How nobody ended up with a card in that incident is beyond me.

That apart, Holgate looks an excellent young defender. Never seen him before.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Anyone watching the Liverpool-Everton match? on 08:38 - Jan 6 with 2751 viewschiddley

I thought I would watch 2 prem sides again as I haven't watched any for over a year.
I soon realised why when Lalana cheated to win a pen. Tv went off.

Back to watching town and maidenhead.

Poll: The best joke petition of the last few days

Anyone watching the Liverpool-Everton match? on 08:42 - Jan 6 with 2739 viewsBrixtonBlue

Anyone watching the Liverpool-Everton match? on 08:38 - Jan 6 by chiddley

I thought I would watch 2 prem sides again as I haven't watched any for over a year.
I soon realised why when Lalana cheated to win a pen. Tv went off.

Back to watching town and maidenhead.

Wow. You stopped watching an excellent cup tie, and a huge derby, because one player made a meal of a foul. Bit OTT?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Anyone watching the Liverpool-Everton match? on 09:48 - Jan 6 with 2667 viewschiddley

Anyone watching the Liverpool-Everton match? on 08:42 - Jan 6 by BrixtonBlue

Wow. You stopped watching an excellent cup tie, and a huge derby, because one player made a meal of a foul. Bit OTT?

Prefer the lower leagues tbh.
Lalana cheated and tarnished the game for me.

Poll: The best joke petition of the last few days

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024