Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? 12:19 - Jan 7 with 26353 viewsArcher4721

He's busy deleting thousands of his homophobic and misogyny laden tweets as we speak. Still we shouldn't be surprised that such a massive tit as this bloke is obsesessed with womans' breats. He's a perfect fit for a job in this Tory Government right now alongside his best pal Boris.Shows how far to the right they're now heading.

Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 12:22 - Jan 7 with 10301 viewsRyorry

Edwina Currie was busy defending the obnoxious little **** on R5l last night. You might have heard me shouting at the radio from 200 miles away!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 12:27 - Jan 7 with 10279 viewsArcher4721

Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 12:22 - Jan 7 by Ryorry

Edwina Currie was busy defending the obnoxious little **** on R5l last night. You might have heard me shouting at the radio from 200 miles away!

May has given her blessing this morning.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-toby-young-sack-fire-r
Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 12:45 - Jan 7 with 10239 viewsBlueBadger

It's quite impressive that they've actually manage to appoint someone who less suited to public office than Boris.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 12:47 - Jan 7 with 10234 viewsBenters2

Far right =sex pest?
Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 12:50 - Jan 7 with 10218 viewsLord_Lucan

I don’t really have strong views on him either way although all I’m reading on those posts are tweets about tits and things - which is what 99% of men talk about in the pub (substitute tits with cocks for women)

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 12:51 - Jan 7 with 10207 viewsBenters2

Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 12:50 - Jan 7 by Lord_Lucan

I don’t really have strong views on him either way although all I’m reading on those posts are tweets about tits and things - which is what 99% of men talk about in the pub (substitute tits with cocks for women)

Cocks for women=Ladyboys?
Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 13:01 - Jan 7 with 10170 viewsSwansea_Blue

Let's run the country like a couple of beered up blokes letching over the bar maid's norks then shall we?

It's not very professional really is it. Or classy. Or lots of other things.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 13:06 - Jan 7 with 10142 viewsSwansea_Blue

I think this was mentioned but I'm losing track. There are so many things to laugh/bang your head against a brick wall about this week.

This

May saying she wants to stay on "as long as people want me" (er, go then )

Trump claiming he's a genius

The Brexit reports copied from wiki

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 13:12 - Jan 7 with 10122 viewsRyorry

Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 13:01 - Jan 7 by Swansea_Blue

Let's run the country like a couple of beered up blokes letching over the bar maid's norks then shall we?

Not to mention the homophobia, "progressive eugenics" and sneering at "working-class" students who he referred to as "stains" -

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2018/jan/03/toby-young-quotes-on-breasts-eugen

Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 13:13 - Jan 7 with 10108 viewsmonytowbray

Had this been someone in Labour the DM would have had it as the headline and blamed Corbyn.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 13:19 - Jan 7 with 10086 viewsBlueBadger

Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 13:13 - Jan 7 by monytowbray

Had this been someone in Labour the DM would have had it as the headline and blamed Corbyn.

Interestingly enough, when it WAs Labour, they suspended the nasty little tosser.
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/oct/25/jared-o-mara-labour-suspends-ja

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 13:25 - Jan 7 with 10050 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 13:19 - Jan 7 by BlueBadger

Interestingly enough, when it WAs Labour, they suspended the nasty little tosser.
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/oct/25/jared-o-mara-labour-suspends-ja

Suspended from the party not sacked as an MP.
Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 13:27 - Jan 7 with 10035 viewsBlueBadger

Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 13:12 - Jan 7 by Ryorry

Not to mention the homophobia, "progressive eugenics" and sneering at "working-class" students who he referred to as "stains" -

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2018/jan/03/toby-young-quotes-on-breasts-eugen

Ah now, you can't keep attacking him saying stupid things when he was young. I mean, he was only 49 when he started ranting about how terrible is is that schools think about trying t support students with specific physical or learning needs as part of their role.

Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 13:29 - Jan 7 with 10029 viewsBlueBadger

Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 13:25 - Jan 7 by blueblueburleymcgrew

Suspended from the party not sacked as an MP.

The point here, is that they punished the nasty little f*cker, rather than offering him a prestigious job.

Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 13:31 - Jan 7 with 10010 viewsGlasgowBlue

Perhaps a little perspective is need here. Toby Young isn’t a Tory MP. He isn’t joining the government. He is being appointed as one of 14 board members, from left right and centre, to the Office For Students.

He seems entirely qualified for the role having founded Britain’s first free school and has set up a further three since which educates over 2000 children, a third of whom are some of the poorest children in society.

What exactly have those of you who are blubbiing about this apintment exactly done to help the poorest in society gain a decent education?
[Post edited 7 Jan 2018 13:32]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 13:35 - Jan 7 with 9981 viewsArcher4721

Indeed. And look who was getting very excited about it in this thread.

Of course, nobody has ever got in trouble because of TWTD. by GlasgowBlue 24 Oct 2017 12:03
Can't see how he can keep the whip after this

https://twitter.com/daily_politics/status/922774369868410880

Shame he can't bring himself to condemn his hero Toby though.
Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 13:36 - Jan 7 with 9983 viewsBlueBadger

Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 13:31 - Jan 7 by GlasgowBlue

Perhaps a little perspective is need here. Toby Young isn’t a Tory MP. He isn’t joining the government. He is being appointed as one of 14 board members, from left right and centre, to the Office For Students.

He seems entirely qualified for the role having founded Britain’s first free school and has set up a further three since which educates over 2000 children, a third of whom are some of the poorest children in society.

What exactly have those of you who are blubbiing about this apintment exactly done to help the poorest in society gain a decent education?

Ah yes, Free Schools. which can, and have been, founded by any old loon with whacky ideas about who gets to be included in it.

Frankly, Toby's utterances about how much he hates 'inclusion' run utterly counter to the aims of the Office of Students AND the running of a school for disadvantaged children.

And as for your last sentence, do give over, there's a love.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2018 13:41]

Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 13:36 - Jan 7 with 9980 viewsRyorry

Oh Glassers

Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 13:37 - Jan 7 with 9973 viewsLord_Lucan

Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 13:01 - Jan 7 by Swansea_Blue

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 13:39 - Jan 7 with 9964 viewsBloomBlue

I had to laugh the other day in a pub a couple of blokes moaning about the disgusting things you hear from politicians then a young woman walks in with one of them saying ' you alright darling' and after she leaves the other speaks those lovely words of "I'd give her one'. Surprising how often you meet politicians in a pub 😊
Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 13:41 - Jan 7 with 9948 viewsArcher4721

Well I suppose you see it as normal Tory policy whilst most normal people are quite rightly outraged.

https://www.change.org/p/theresa-may-mp-sack-toby-young-from-university-watchdog

Over 200.000 people already have signed this for him to go.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2018 13:46]
Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 13:41 - Jan 7 with 9950 viewsRyorry

Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 13:27 - Jan 7 by BlueBadger

Ah now, you can't keep attacking him saying stupid things when he was young. I mean, he was only 49 when he started ranting about how terrible is is that schools think about trying t support students with specific physical or learning needs as part of their role.

Some of his comments, and his complaint about removal of comments, only go back to Nov '17 & 2015 according to that Guardian article.

Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 13:42 - Jan 7 with 9946 viewsmonytowbray

The bloke tweets about women’s t1ts and only got the job because he has connections with Bojo.

I’m not sure how you can condone this after your Corbyn thread the other day.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 13:48 - Jan 7 with 9920 viewsNo9

So, as we thought your standards are in the gutter with your party.
I'm pretty sure if any other party appointed a cretin like Young you would have been banging a completely different drum.
Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 13:48 - Jan 7 with 9922 viewsRyorry

Nobody mentioned Toby Young yet? on 13:42 - Jan 7 by monytowbray

The bloke tweets about women’s t1ts and only got the job because he has connections with Bojo.

I’m not sure how you can condone this after your Corbyn thread the other day.

"The foreign secretary, Boris Johnson, described Young, appointed by Johnson’s brother Jo, as the “ideal man for the job” "

So, from one "ideal man for the job" to another then!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024