Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Current bottom 3 in the Prem 16:28 - Jan 14 with 7527 viewsHerbivore

Swansea, Stoke and West Brom. Is it just me that would really like to see the bottom 3 stay that way until the end of the season? No disrespect but they're all just very meh and have no real ambition beyond trying to survive in the Prem year on year. They've been in that league for a while doing nothing interesting at all and it just feels like their time to go. Be nice to see all three promoted sides staying up too.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Current bottom 3 in the Prem on 19:56 - Jan 14 with 1154 viewsBasuco

I would like Stoke, Wet Spam and Bournmouth to be relegated purely on where I would like to go next season.
Current bottom 3 in the Prem on 21:42 - Jan 14 with 1129 viewsGarv

Current bottom 3 in the Prem on 18:01 - Jan 14 by ElderGrizzly

But if you asked their owners, their first goal is survive, then push on.

Arguably they have pushed on the last three years.

They're just having a poor season.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Current bottom 3 in the Prem on 08:32 - Jan 15 with 1082 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Current bottom 3 in the Prem on 19:41 - Jan 14 by ITFC_Forever

I haven’t been to Swansea’s ground, so would like them to come down.

Although you’ve pretty much been to it painted in different colours, I expect

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Current bottom 3 in the Prem on 08:38 - Jan 15 with 1080 viewsHerbivore

Current bottom 3 in the Prem on 19:39 - Jan 14 by longtimefan

I’d rather see the 3 promoted teams come down as they, like Norwich, would get considerably less parachute payments than others.

They get overpayment for a shorter period so that is of some benefit to us, however I'd expect Newcastle, Brighton and Huddersfield to be much better equipped for Championship football and a shot at promotion than Stoke, Swansea and West Brom would be having spent several seasons in the Prem now. Boro are challenging at the right end of the table this season whereas Sunderland look contenders for a second relegation. Villa struggled in their first season at this level for nearly 30 years and they're a much bigger club than the three who could come down. The Championship can come as a real shock to sides who've not played in it for a while.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Current bottom 3 in the Prem on 09:12 - Jan 15 with 1072 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Current bottom 3 in the Prem on 08:38 - Jan 15 by Herbivore

They get overpayment for a shorter period so that is of some benefit to us, however I'd expect Newcastle, Brighton and Huddersfield to be much better equipped for Championship football and a shot at promotion than Stoke, Swansea and West Brom would be having spent several seasons in the Prem now. Boro are challenging at the right end of the table this season whereas Sunderland look contenders for a second relegation. Villa struggled in their first season at this level for nearly 30 years and they're a much bigger club than the three who could come down. The Championship can come as a real shock to sides who've not played in it for a while.

Nah, all 3 relegated sides will go straight back up, as they do every season

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Current bottom 3 in the Prem on 10:28 - Jan 15 with 1048 viewsfarkenhell

Current bottom 3 in the Prem on 17:31 - Jan 14 by jas0999

I’d like to see Southampton go down - the only reason is I know quite a few Saints fans who regularly remind me they are a PL club and we are not!

Were they as chipper when they were in division 3 (as I hope you remind them)?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024