Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’m sure even the harshest critic of the Foreign Secretary 07:43 - Jan 23 with 30146 viewsGlasgowBlue

Will support him in his bid to get savings from the EU contributions to be spent on the NHS once we leave?

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/boris-johnson-demands-5bn-extra-for-nhs-hsg0c
[Post edited 23 Jan 2018 7:43]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I’m sure even the harshest critic of the Foreign Secretary on 17:30 - Jan 23 with 3285 viewsArcher4721

I’m sure even the harshest critic of the Foreign Secretary on 17:16 - Jan 23 by No9

Did Guido put this rubbish together for you?
And, when will you tell us what the UK will make for resale in the greater world that doesn't require components from the EU?
And;
Just for the record, you forecast the tories would win the 2017 G.E. by how many seats?
And, didn't you, sometime ago forecast Mr Gove would be the next tory leader?

Of course it's copied and pasted from Guido.

https://order-order.com/tag/market-watch/

We all know Glassers can't think for himself. He does it all the time.It's really quite embarrassing he needs to copy these right wing rags to get his point across.
I’m sure even the harshest critic of the Foreign Secretary on 17:38 - Jan 23 with 3278 viewsGlasgowBlue

I’m sure even the harshest critic of the Foreign Secretary on 17:16 - Jan 23 by No9

Did Guido put this rubbish together for you?
And, when will you tell us what the UK will make for resale in the greater world that doesn't require components from the EU?
And;
Just for the record, you forecast the tories would win the 2017 G.E. by how many seats?
And, didn't you, sometime ago forecast Mr Gove would be the next tory leader?

Some of it yes. I did acknowledge that it was copy and pasted. Do you dispute any of what I posted?

Iron Lion Zion

I’m sure even the harshest critic of the Foreign Secretary on 17:43 - Jan 23 with 3263 viewsGlasgowBlue

I’m sure even the harshest critic of the Foreign Secretary on 17:30 - Jan 23 by Archer4721

We all know Glassers can't think for himself. He does it all the time.It's really quite embarrassing he needs to copy these right wing rags to get his point across.

A word in your shell like. If you can't do anything but snipe at me then there is little point in keeping your posts on view. At least try to engage in a civil manner.

Disagree with me by all means. Challenge me on the facts of my opinions. Put forward an alternative argument. But to be honest mate you are coming across as a bit sad constantly sniping at everything I post.

Iron Lion Zion

I’m sure even the harshest critic of the Foreign Secretary on 18:36 - Jan 23 with 3208 viewsArcher4721

I’m sure even the harshest critic of the Foreign Secretary on 17:43 - Jan 23 by GlasgowBlue

A word in your shell like. If you can't do anything but snipe at me then there is little point in keeping your posts on view. At least try to engage in a civil manner.

Disagree with me by all means. Challenge me on the facts of my opinions. Put forward an alternative argument. But to be honest mate you are coming across as a bit sad constantly sniping at everything I post.

Erm. I was replying to No9's post....Not yours.
I’m sure even the harshest critic of the Foreign Secretary on 18:42 - Jan 23 with 3202 viewsSwansea_Blue

I’m sure even the harshest critic of the Foreign Secretary on 11:53 - Jan 23 by No9

Not a done deal is it - & won't be

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-42787152/hammond-boris-johnson-s-foreig

Mr Hammond pretty pi$$ed off & the Cabinet as disjointed as ever

Boo. Nasty Philip pointing out the inconvenient truth that the stalling economy and increased costs associated with Brexit is wiping out any likely financial gains from leaving. Doesn't he realise Boris is a winner and if he says there's a magic money tree there jolly well better be one!

Top trolling by the way Glassers. Slightly undone by a government own goal, but it started so we'll.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I’m sure even the harshest critic of the Foreign Secretary on 18:44 - Jan 23 with 3199 viewsgordon

There are serious politicians from all parties who have been eloquently warning of the dangers caused by our underfunded health and social care system for many years in relation to an ageing population and the dangers of obesity etc, and fighting the tobacco industry and trying to persuade the government to take genuine action against fizzy drinks and fast food.

Boris woke up this morning and thought, 'I've not been in the papers since my brilliant bridge to France idea, I'd better sling out a soundbite on the NHS!'
I’m sure even the harshest critic of the Foreign Secretary on 18:48 - Jan 23 with 3193 viewsArcher4721

I’m sure even the harshest critic of the Foreign Secretary on 18:44 - Jan 23 by gordon

There are serious politicians from all parties who have been eloquently warning of the dangers caused by our underfunded health and social care system for many years in relation to an ageing population and the dangers of obesity etc, and fighting the tobacco industry and trying to persuade the government to take genuine action against fizzy drinks and fast food.

Boris woke up this morning and thought, 'I've not been in the papers since my brilliant bridge to France idea, I'd better sling out a soundbite on the NHS!'

Telling the press what he's going to say at a cabinet meeting(he probably bottled it and didn't say it anyway) before he's said it, just about sums him up.

Attention Seeker.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2018 18:49]
I’m sure even the harshest critic of the Foreign Secretary on 18:58 - Jan 23 with 3178 viewsGlasgowBlue

I’m sure even the harshest critic of the Foreign Secretary on 18:36 - Jan 23 by Archer4721

Erm. I was replying to No9's post....Not yours.

And used your reply to have another snipe at me. I's getting tedious and tiresome. Other posters have commented on this. Newcy, for one, who doesn't have a dog in this particular fight.

I have asked you politely to stop. Next time I won't be so polite.

Iron Lion Zion

Login to get fewer ads

I’m sure even the harshest critic of the Foreign Secretary on 18:59 - Jan 23 with 3177 viewsLord_Lucan

I’m sure even the harshest critic of the Foreign Secretary on 16:00 - Jan 23 by Cotty

The fall in sterling has boosted exports.

Exports make up a minority of our economy, as you of course know all too well. The fall in the pound has had a large negative overall effect on the economy, not least seen in high inflation, and stagnation of wages.

You didn't address the point about extra costs to the NHS anywhere in that post.

When you said the drugs were bought (purchased) in GBP I assume you meant purchased in USD (invoiced in USD) but paid for in the sterling equivalent via a dollar broker.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I’m sure even the harshest critic of the Foreign Secretary on 19:04 - Jan 23 with 3168 viewsNo9

I’m sure even the harshest critic of the Foreign Secretary on 17:38 - Jan 23 by GlasgowBlue

Some of it yes. I did acknowledge that it was copy and pasted. Do you dispute any of what I posted?

Do I dispute it?

Maybe I would if it came from reputable sources and was backed with some real facts not something dreamt up by Guido's lie factory.
In short I don't have the time to do what you should have done before posting it.
I’m sure even the harshest critic of the Foreign Secretary on 19:11 - Jan 23 with 3152 viewsGlasgowBlue

I’m sure even the harshest critic of the Foreign Secretary on 19:04 - Jan 23 by No9

Do I dispute it?

Maybe I would if it came from reputable sources and was backed with some real facts not something dreamt up by Guido's lie factory.
In short I don't have the time to do what you should have done before posting it.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kurtbadenhausen/2017/12/19/the-u-k-tops-forbes-best

http://uk.businessinsider.com/morgan-stanley-changes-euro-forecasts-expects-it-t

Iron Lion Zion

I’m sure even the harshest critic of the Foreign Secretary on 19:15 - Jan 23 with 3133 viewsfooters

I’m sure even the harshest critic of the Foreign Secretary on 18:42 - Jan 23 by Swansea_Blue

Boo. Nasty Philip pointing out the inconvenient truth that the stalling economy and increased costs associated with Brexit is wiping out any likely financial gains from leaving. Doesn't he realise Boris is a winner and if he says there's a magic money tree there jolly well better be one!

Top trolling by the way Glassers. Slightly undone by a government own goal, but it started so we'll.

GB starts a troll thread, then gets annoyed when others 'snipe' at him. So, so tedious.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I’m sure even the harshest critic of the Foreign Secretary on 19:16 - Jan 23 with 3136 viewsNo9

I’m sure even the harshest critic of the Foreign Secretary on 17:30 - Jan 23 by Archer4721

The real issue I have with people like GB is that they parrot what someone else has said & never bother to look at reality.
Many of the stories about the EU are fiction. Boris was as bad as many & got the bag for telling prokies about the EU years ago.
GB has had plenty of oipportunoity to tell us what manufactured items he & his chums will sell into the brave new world that don't relay on components from the EU - I still have no answer & don't expect one - empty vessels etc.
And telling us all the time about the downside of nationalised industries when his party handed them to governments in other countries to run on their behalf is a bit rich - but then again I don't think he understands so I give him the benefit of doubt = it's probably beyond Guido's grasp, unless they are Russian supplied of course
I’m sure even the harshest critic of the Foreign Secretary on 19:21 - Jan 23 with 3120 viewsArcher4721

I’m sure even the harshest critic of the Foreign Secretary on 18:58 - Jan 23 by GlasgowBlue

And used your reply to have another snipe at me. I's getting tedious and tiresome. Other posters have commented on this. Newcy, for one, who doesn't have a dog in this particular fight.

Grow up you big Tart. The day you stop throwing abuse and insults to all and sundry on here is the day you will get some respect from me.

Oh and this site isn't just all about you.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2018 19:23]
I’m sure even the harshest critic of the Foreign Secretary on 19:24 - Jan 23 with 3114 viewsGlasgowBlue

I’m sure even the harshest critic of the Foreign Secretary on 19:16 - Jan 23 by No9

The real issue I have with people like GB is that they parrot what someone else has said & never bother to look at reality.
Many of the stories about the EU are fiction. Boris was as bad as many & got the bag for telling prokies about the EU years ago.
GB has had plenty of oipportunoity to tell us what manufactured items he & his chums will sell into the brave new world that don't relay on components from the EU - I still have no answer & don't expect one - empty vessels etc.
And telling us all the time about the downside of nationalised industries when his party handed them to governments in other countries to run on their behalf is a bit rich - but then again I don't think he understands so I give him the benefit of doubt = it's probably beyond Guido's grasp, unless they are Russian supplied of course

I just posted the links fred. Now are you disputing that Goldman Sachs forecast sterling would fall from $1.25 to $1.14 in 2017? Are you disputing that the Treasury said that vote to leave the EU would cost 500000 jobs? Are you disputing that the "experts" said that a Leave vote would cause an "immediate and profound" economic shock leading to a recession in 2016/17

How about addressing the issues rather than rubbishing the sources that print them? You were happy to believe project fear before the referendum. Why do you distance yourself from those discredited predictions now?

Iron Lion Zion

I’m sure even the harshest critic of the Foreign Secretary on 19:34 - Jan 23 with 3094 viewsGlasgowBlue

I’m sure even the harshest critic of the Foreign Secretary on 19:21 - Jan 23 by Archer4721

Grow up you big Tart. The day you stop throwing abuse and insults to all and sundry on here is the day you will get some respect from me.

Oh and this site isn't just all about you.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2018 19:23]

"Oh and this site isn't just all about you."

Despite your best efforts to turn every thread I'm involved in into a debate about me or my personal affairs.

You have been warned politely. Perhaps a friendly face to face meet could resolve our differences over apint or two. Please don't take that as a threat as I am a very peaceful man, but if you'd like to discuss things further I am coming to Portman Road in the next three or four weeks. Always good to put a face to a poster.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2018 19:34]

Iron Lion Zion

I’m sure even the harshest critic of the Foreign Secretary on 19:43 - Jan 23 with 3073 viewsHerbivore

I’m sure even the harshest critic of the Foreign Secretary on 18:58 - Jan 23 by GlasgowBlue

Ooh, tough guy.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I’m sure even the harshest critic of the Foreign Secretary on 19:50 - Jan 23 with 3072 viewsSpruceMoose

I’m sure even the harshest critic of the Foreign Secretary on 19:34 - Jan 23 by GlasgowBlue

Despite your best efforts to turn every thread I'm involved in into a debate about me or my personal affairs.

You have been warned politely. Perhaps a friendly face to face meet could resolve our differences over apint or two. Please don't take that as a threat as I am a very peaceful man, but if you'd like to discuss things further I am coming to Portman Road in the next three or four weeks. Always good to put a face to a poster.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I’m sure even the harshest critic of the Foreign Secretary on 19:56 - Jan 23 with 3065 viewsgordon

I’m sure even the harshest critic of the Foreign Secretary on 19:50 - Jan 23 by SpruceMoose

I’m sure even the harshest critic of the Foreign Secretary on 19:58 - Jan 23 with 3060 viewsSwansea_Blue

I’m sure even the harshest critic of the Foreign Secretary on 19:56 - Jan 23 by gordon

An interesting insight into your fantasies there!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I’m sure even the harshest critic of the Foreign Secretary on 20:14 - Jan 23 with 3045 viewsgordon

I’m sure even the harshest critic of the Foreign Secretary on 19:58 - Jan 23 by Swansea_Blue

An interesting insight into your fantasies there!

The one on the right, obviously. The other one's hideous.
I’m sure even the harshest critic of the Foreign Secretary on 20:37 - Jan 23 with 3022 viewseireblue

I’ll support him when advocates for the same level of spending per capita to get the same sort of results as happens in some EU states.

The links you posted in the previos NHS debate made that point. That there is a link between spend and outcomes.

Be happy for Boris to advocate for that starting right now.
I’m sure even the harshest critic of the Foreign Secretary on 20:53 - Jan 23 with 2994 viewsGlasgowBlue

I’m sure even the harshest critic of the Foreign Secretary on 20:37 - Jan 23 by eireblue

I’ll support him when advocates for the same level of spending per capita to get the same sort of results as happens in some EU states.

The links you posted in the previos NHS debate made that point. That there is a link between spend and outcomes.

Be happy for Boris to advocate for that starting right now.

Yes I completely agree with you that health spending per capita needs to be at the same sort of levels that we see in Holland for example. That spending needs to go hand in hand with a new modern health service that is placed in the hands of the health professionals and taken out of the hands of politicians.

A health service that is insurance based with the same safeguards our European neighbours give those on low incomes and the unemployed.

Unfortunately it looks like Jeremy Hunt is in favour of an NHS Tax which will just throw money at the same old system.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2018 20:54]

Iron Lion Zion

on 22:09 - Jan 23 with 2938 views_

I’m sure even the harshest critic of the Foreign Secretary on 19:34 - Jan 23 by GlasgowBlue

I’m sure even the harshest critic of the Foreign Secretary on 04:06 - Jan 24 with 2853 viewsBenters2

on 22:09 - Jan 23 by _

Archer wont turn up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024