Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Dominic Iorfa suspended Saturday? 22:13 - Jan 24 with 3457 viewsMaySixth

Shame if so, he has been improving recently

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Is Dominic Iorfa suspended Saturday? on 22:14 - Jan 24 with 3452 viewsclive_baker

Wolves innit. Can't play against parent club.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Is Dominic Iorfa suspended Saturday? on 22:33 - Jan 24 with 3383 viewsScuzzer

Ha!......really?

Established 1968

Is Dominic Iorfa suspended Saturday? on 22:48 - Jan 24 with 3352 viewsFreddies_Ears

Really? Were you at Bolton?
Is Dominic Iorfa suspended Saturday? on 22:56 - Jan 24 with 3335 viewsblues78itfc

Is Dominic Iorfa suspended Saturday? on 22:48 - Jan 24 by Freddies_Ears

hope spence is back. He's better than IORFULL

Poll: what would you like to see in place for next season

Is Dominic Iorfa suspended Saturday? on 01:58 - Jan 25 with 3236 viewsTonyHumesIpswich

Is Dominic Iorfa suspended Saturday? on 22:56 - Jan 24 by blues78itfc

hope spence is back. He's better than IORFULL

Spence is better than Iorfa but think the point MAySixth was making was that he has improved. Would agree with that, he has got better.
Is Dominic Iorfa suspended Saturday? on 02:28 - Jan 25 with 3223 views12th_Man

Is Dominic Iorfa suspended Saturday? on 01:58 - Jan 25 by TonyHumesIpswich

Spence is better than Iorfa but think the point MAySixth was making was that he has improved. Would agree with that, he has got better.

Got better 😄😄😄

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Is Dominic Iorfa suspended Saturday? on 07:51 - Jan 25 with 3102 viewsSteve_M

It can't be a coincidence that playing odd matches hasn't been good for him, probably could do with a run of games. He'll always look inconsistent I think but, like Mings, he has the ability to carry the ball forward at pace and get back and recover quickly.

Obviously for most fans, like Douglas last year, it's too late to be judging anything he does objectively.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Is Dominic Iorfa suspended Saturday? on 07:56 - Jan 25 with 3100 viewsSaleAway

Is Dominic Iorfa suspended Saturday? on 07:51 - Jan 25 by Steve_M

It can't be a coincidence that playing odd matches hasn't been good for him, probably could do with a run of games. He'll always look inconsistent I think but, like Mings, he has the ability to carry the ball forward at pace and get back and recover quickly.

Obviously for most fans, like Douglas last year, it's too late to be judging anything he does objectively.

Based on the Bolton game, which i admit is a small sample - he may have the ability to recover quickly, but he didn't seem to have the desire to do so. It appeared to me that every time the ball went where he wasn't he looked to someone else to sort the problem, and calmly jogged back. There was a huge lack of urgency in everything he did for me.

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

Login to get fewer ads

Is Dominic Iorfa suspended Saturday? on 08:44 - Jan 25 with 3042 viewsCurrie10

Is Dominic Iorfa suspended Saturday? on 07:56 - Jan 25 by SaleAway

Based on the Bolton game, which i admit is a small sample - he may have the ability to recover quickly, but he didn't seem to have the desire to do so. It appeared to me that every time the ball went where he wasn't he looked to someone else to sort the problem, and calmly jogged back. There was a huge lack of urgency in everything he did for me.

Mings defensively was often the same as this for me.

Not a fan of this lad.
Is Dominic Iorfa suspended Saturday? on 08:45 - Jan 25 with 3036 viewsDairyblue88

Only 22, he will be a cracking centre half in the future ( I saw the Qpr, Bolton home and the pre season colchester friendly games he played cb) has all of the tools, by the time he is Spence age(who I think is a very good cb good at rb too) of 27 he will be miles away
Is Dominic Iorfa suspended Saturday? on 10:20 - Jan 25 with 2968 viewsWickets

Is Dominic Iorfa suspended Saturday? on 07:51 - Jan 25 by Steve_M

Is that the same Douglas that has not played a match since Mick finally saw sense and dropped him!
[Post edited 25 Jan 2018 16:20]
Is Dominic Iorfa suspended Saturday? on 16:22 - Jan 25 with 2812 viewsWickets

Is Dominic Iorfa suspended Saturday? on 08:45 - Jan 25 by Dairyblue88

Only 22, he will be a cracking centre half in the future ( I saw the Qpr, Bolton home and the pre season colchester friendly games he played cb) has all of the tools, by the time he is Spence age(who I think is a very good cb good at rb too) of 27 he will be miles away

Good point too easy to forget his age.
Is Dominic Iorfa suspended Saturday? on 16:59 - Jan 25 with 2752 viewsMullet

Is Dominic Iorfa suspended Saturday? on 22:48 - Jan 24 by Freddies_Ears

Where got dogs abuse from a handful of people for everything? He played much better there than he has of late. It was a shame people were just looking to be affronted by everything he did even when he had the temerity to have McGoldrick put a pass two yards behind his run more than once.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2018 17:06]

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Is Dominic Iorfa suspended Saturday? on 17:11 - Jan 25 with 2728 viewsPJH

Is Dominic Iorfa suspended Saturday? on 16:59 - Jan 25 by Mullet

Where got dogs abuse from a handful of people for everything? He played much better there than he has of late. It was a shame people were just looking to be affronted by everything he did even when he had the temerity to have McGoldrick put a pass two yards behind his run more than once.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2018 17:06]

There were a few times that McG tried to play him in behind their defence weren't there?
Never got the timing quite right but as you say, that was as much down to the pass as Iorfa's run.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024