Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Forest letter to fans that cancelled their season tickets this season 11:11 - Jan 27 with 3794 viewsMenton

A good move for ITFC you think (once Mick has been replaced)

Gareth McCauley in Dead Man's Shoes
Poll: Which of our strikers will get injured for the Republic of Ireland tomorrow?

Forest letter to fans that cancelled their season tickets this season on 11:14 - Jan 27 with 3751 viewsSuperfrans

Unfortunately, many of our season ticket holders would moan that this was undermining the value of their STs, I’m afraid.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Forest letter to fans that cancelled their season tickets this season on 12:12 - Jan 27 with 3536 viewsNazemariner

Fantastic idea.

The club have made strides in the PR department recently, so it wouldn’t surprise me to see an initiative such as this.
Forest letter to fans that cancelled their season tickets this season on 12:12 - Jan 27 with 3535 viewsTractorboy24

That second paragraph is a completely alien concept to our club based on their responses to me when I only cancelled my season ticket because I couldn’t afford it.
Forest letter to fans that cancelled their season tickets this season on 12:14 - Jan 27 with 3518 viewsJ2BLUE

Forest letter to fans that cancelled their season tickets this season on 11:14 - Jan 27 by Superfrans

Unfortunately, many of our season ticket holders would moan that this was undermining the value of their STs, I’m afraid.

Many of our ST holders have repeatedly said they don't care and just want to see the ground full so that's a bit unfair.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Forest letter to fans that cancelled their season tickets this season on 12:18 - Jan 27 with 3501 viewsbrogansnose

Forest letter to fans that cancelled their season tickets this season on 11:14 - Jan 27 by Superfrans

I think that you're being overly cynical there. Its a fine idea and even if people don't take it up it still demonstrates that the club still cares. FWIW, as a ST holder, I would love to have the ground fuller irrespective of how much the person next to me paid. We are lacking on initiatives and marketing acumen to entice fans back in.
Forest letter to fans that cancelled their season tickets this season on 14:26 - Jan 27 with 3253 viewsfactual_blue

I don't think ME is a people person.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Forest letter to fans that cancelled their season tickets this season on 14:31 - Jan 27 with 3227 viewschristiand

Ipswich's response under the current regime......'Oh well you've made your choice!'

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Forest letter to fans that cancelled their season tickets this season on 14:32 - Jan 27 with 3223 viewsVaughan8

This will never happen here.

Though we "follow" other teams when it suits them i.e.chsning kits each year, raising ticket prices arc, but we won't "follow" This.
Login to get fewer ads

Forest letter to fans that cancelled their season tickets this season on 15:20 - Jan 27 with 3127 viewsNthsuffolkblue

If the cub were to make so many offers and promotions that season ticket holders end up paying more than non-holders to see every match there is a problem. However, if this is a one-off match offered to those who previously held a season ticket the previous season it would seem a very sensible move.

Perhaps Town would include Delia on the mailing list (albeit she lapsed a much longer time ago)!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Forest letter to fans that cancelled their season tickets this season on 15:31 - Jan 27 with 3086 viewsmarchy

Seems a little like that's the first thing that occurred to you, rather than "many of our season ticket holders".
Forest letter to fans that cancelled their season tickets this season on 16:08 - Jan 27 with 3000 viewsfactual_blue

Forest letter to fans that cancelled their season tickets this season on 12:12 - Jan 27 by Tractorboy24

That second paragraph is a completely alien concept to our club based on their responses to me when I only cancelled my season ticket because I couldn’t afford it.

Yeah, but replica shirts...

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Forest letter to fans that cancelled their season tickets this season on 18:05 - Jan 27 with 2782 viewsManchesterblue

Ours would start with Dear Customer Number......

Forest letter to fans that cancelled their season tickets this season on 18:11 - Jan 27 with 2759 viewsfabian_illness

Every now and then you can see ME hawking tickets outside the North Stand, he has loads stuffed in his back pocket but the dark glasses and stone island jacket make him unrecognisable.
The stewards shoe him away every now and then but he just runs a bit further up and starts his pitch again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024